October 2012 Moms

bananas!

They were a big success today. This is the first time we have given DS anything besides breast milk. After mashing the bananas and thinning it with breast milk, he opened his mouth wide and kept about 90% of it in and down...as spitting up is a issue with him Roman has been waiting for this day for a few weeks now, he was quite proud of himself! ... Next week avocados.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
August 15th, 2014. 

Re: bananas!

• yayyy!! good stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you on the right board?
    Birthday

• Loading the player...
  • Well he missed September by 6 hours and 22 minutes, so I think I qualify for the Oct12 board.  

If you're referring that I started him on solid food to early, then you're probably right. But, I feel comfortable with my decision since he needed some sort of supplement and I was not willing to give him formula or rice cereal. 

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Mobile doesn't show tickers. Slow your roll.
    Birthday

• Ha, I'm kinda snappy this evening. It's been a long day. DS has also decided this week that naps are over rated!

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• We're starting apples tomorrow!  Pedi said she thought he was definitely ready so this should be interesting!  We'll move on to bananas in a few days!  Glad your LO loved them!

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • I need photos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is when he grabbed the spoon right out of my hand!   He's been using it to chew on ( at his high chair during dinner) the last few weeks so he almost knows how to put it in his mouth! 

Ha, you reminded me that I canned pure apple sauce last summer! Good luck with your LO. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Adorable pic!  Glad he liked the bananas.  

We started DS on sweet potatoes Tuesday and he had peaches on Thursday (pedi approved)... he loved them.  DS would sit and watch us eat food, so pedi thought due to his weight and interest in food we should try. 

Congrats and good luck on the next type of food 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Too cute!!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This made me think of my dad... he SWEARS that my grandma gave him bananas the first day he was born.. I'm not even kidding. - DH does NOT belive him. But I do. My grandma probably didn't know any better, and she had all her kids at home, no doctors. Lol.

I probably won't be feeding Tanner solids till month 5 or 6... But I just think it's funny how only 63 years ago, a baby got solids the day he was born. My dad is healthy as a horse, hardly sick, ever - and is allergic to nothing, and has always been in super good shape!  Funny how times change!

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"