April 2013 Moms
Options

Larger Chested Ladies

Anyone have experience with the Bravado Nursing Bra? Is it worth the price?
Married 6/4/11
Reese born 3/23/13
Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Larger Chested Ladies

• Options
    I haven't bought them yet, but my BFF used them and she (like me) is an H cup.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The sales lady at Destination Maternity actually suggested I check them out because she said most people find them way more comfortable than the nursing bras they sell at Destination. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried on the largest size they had and it was not big enough for me. I could squeeze in, but there was almost no support. I'm up to a 36HH in UK sizing, which I think is like a 9D. I've been wearing wireless nursing bras for several months now and the elomi Beatrice soft cup nursing bra has worked really well for me. It's not pretty and a little pricy, but it actually gives me support, which is totally worth it to me.

• Options
    I'm a 36/38DD when not pregnant/nursing, so I'm dreading trying to find stuff once my girls reach their full size. Plus, one of mine is noticably bigger than the other, so I have to have padded bras and underwires to even them out. I pity whomever looks at 'em after the baby's here and I go wireless for a while. Oy!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have the bravado in H/I cup and it is comfy but a little snug when my milk comes in
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"