March 2013 Moms

It is Feb!

That means we are due next month!! Yowza!
Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
2 IUI's w/ BFN
IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
DS born ~ 3/3/13
IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
Everyone Welcome!
image image
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: It is Feb!

• I know I woke up so excited! We are scheduled for a c-section on March 1!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Me too! Can't believe I'm due next month!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I woke up thinking the exact same thing. Puts some pep in my step knowing March 18 is around the corner!
  • I have been so looking forward to this! The first thing I said to my DH this morning was "ask me when the baby's due! ... Next month!"
  • It's getting real! I need to pack my hospital bag. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. Yippee!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due the 18th too, and I'm beyond excited!! Big Smile
    MommieJ
  • We have been telling DD that LO will be here in March (due March 3rd, so I figured that response would suffice)- she's 3.5 and learned the months of the year right around 3 so we are constantly counting off the months until Thomas gets here. She came home from school yesterday and said "Mommy, today is the last day of January! That means tomorrow is February, and then after that it's March and Thomas will get to come out of your belly!"

Warmed my heart and made me slightly crap myself all at the same time :) Oh how time flies!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Super excited it is Feb!  Also its my last day of work!  WooHoo!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm very excited to meet this baby but I'm getting a little sad and overwhelmed that I'm reaching the end. This is more than likely my last pregnancy so I'm trying to enjoy all the kicks and movement. Plus I feel like there is so much I want to do before she comes. At least I'm due at the end of March! Can't believe how close we're getting!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMSW_721:
    I'm very excited to meet this baby but I'm getting a little sad and overwhelmed that I'm reaching the end. This is more than likely my last pregnancy so I'm trying to enjoy all the kicks and movement. Plus I feel like there is so much I want to do before she comes. At least I'm due at the end of March! Can't believe how close we're getting!

I feel the exact same way! While I cannot wait to meet this baby, it is a little sad to think that I will never be pregnant again. I will be most likely getting my tubes tied during my c-section so this will be it for us. I am hanging on to every little movement he makes in the meantime.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTMWarren85:

We have been telling DD that LO will be here in March (due March 3rd, so I figured that response would suffice)- she's 3.5 and learned the months of the year right around 3 so we are constantly counting off the months until Thomas gets here. She came home from school yesterday and said "Mommy, today is the last day of January! That means tomorrow is February, and then after that it's March and Thomas will get to come out of your belly!"

Warmed my heart and made me slightly crap myself all at the same time :) Oh how time flies!

OK pregnancy hormones...I totally teared up reading this!  So sweet!!!

I can't wait for March 17th to get here and not because it's St. Patrick's day but because it's my due date!  I want to meet my little boy so bad!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am UBBER excited!.....o goodness! so much left to do!!! AAHHHH!!!
  • Sooo exciting!  I can't believe March is right around the corner now!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due March 28th so it still feels quite a ways away for me. Not to mention I still have so much to do regarding the nursery but I can't do anything about it until after my baby shower on the 24th of this month. 

You can bet on February 25th I'll be in Target buying everything that's left on the registry though. Cannot wait for his room to look like a nursery instead of a spare room with boxes of hand me down baby clothes in it. 

• Yay for February!  One more month...  I am due March 16th, which feels right around the corner now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"