Dads & Dads-to-be

New to The Bump

Hi everyone! I just joined The Bump and wanted to introduce myself as a dad to be. My name is Brad, I'm 24 and from Massachusetts. My wife and I got married in early December, and will be having our first child in September. I'm very excited to be a dad! I look forward to future discussions on here with everyone

Re: New to The Bump

• Welcome!

Our original due date with our son was September.  He was born early and ended up being an August baby!

Honeymoon baby..,..funny stuff!

• Welcome. Have a beer or a cookie. Or both.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

My first was in September last year!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!
  • Thanks everyone! And yes it's definitely a honeymoon baby haha. Also known to us as our Disney baby
  • Welcome and mazal tov!  My first was born on Sunday, and she's incredibly awesome.
  • Welcome!! My baby is a (second) honeymoon baby too! We were fortunate enough to have had 2 honeymoons last year due to an overwhelming amount of airline miles and hotel points that my wife had earned through work. What part of MA are you from? I'm from out in Western MA (Springfield area)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am new here too.  My wife has been posting on these communities for a while and had some entertaining stories, so I am joining in now.  We are due in May with our first child after 2 years of marriage.
  • We also honeymooned at Disney, however, we did not have a honeymoon baby.
  • imageDarthCuticle:
    I am new here too.  My wife has been posting on these communities for a while and had some entertaining stories, so I am joining in now.  We are due in May with our first child after 2 years of marriage.

Welcome!

• imageDarthCuticle:
    I am new here too.  My wife has been posting on these communities for a while and had some entertaining stories, so I am joining in now.  We are due in May with our first child after 2 years of marriage.

Welcome to you as well!

• I'm new here too. My fiance has been on here for about two months now. So figured I would check out what drives 80 percent of our baby conversations these days. It is our first child.
  • imagepolooo26:
    imageNickd25:
    I'm new here too. My fiance has been on here for about two months now. So figured I would check out what drives 80 percent of our baby conversations these days. It is our first child.
    Women with baby daddy problems is the answer.

Agreed!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"