February 2013 Moms

It is weird to be praying for pain...

Yet here I sit saying a little silent prayer for some PAINFUL contractions already. I have been dealing with non stop BH for weeks that are without pattern and without real pain. I just want a good, painful contraction that I know means labor has started. Is that really so much to ask? Up against an induction date of 2/5 (due to GD and AMA) but really REALLY want to get there on my own. Blah. Just my little vent of the day.

Jen
Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: It is weird to be praying for pain...

• I'm right there with you.  My sister was telling me about her "painful, stabbing" contractions when she had my niece, and I responded that I would give just about anything for some painful, stabbing contractions right now...
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I feel exactly the same way. I'm stuck with a c-section on 2/9 if these babies don't decide to arrive on their own before then because my doctor won't induce. I've been doing everything possible to get labor going with no success. Just made myself miserable walking on the treadmill for an hour and haven't had even a single contraction since I stopped. I would welcome painful contractions at this point!

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Loading the player...
  • This is the only time in my life where I've wished for horrible pain... I had some intense contractions all day yesterday, but they were very irregular and tapered off by evening. So disappointed. Today, it's like yesterday never happened. Nothing.

I hope you all go into labor before your deadlines! I'll be talking possible induction dates at my Monday appt. 

• If it is, then I guess I'm weird, too!  My due date is Monday, but I'm really hoping she decides to arrive over the weekend, when I know my husband will be around and won't have to rush home from the office (which is a 2- 2 1/2 hour commute, which he thankfully only makes twice a week!).

• Right there with ya. 

My first LO arrived at 38 weeks, so being this pregnant is strange to me. And w/ my first, my water broke and contractions didn't start until after I was already at the hospital. I keep hoping for contractions to start, although my OB is out of town through Saturday, so I suppose I'd be ok waiting until Sunday for the baby to arrive. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"