February 2013 Moms

Aaaaaaaaand stretchmarks.

Ooooh, I'm so annoyed! In the last two weeks of my final pregnancy (most likely) these squiggly little lines are starting to appear. I was SO CLOSE!!!!! I didn't have a single one with DD and I really thought I stood a chance of getting my old body back with no visible mommy evidence.

Not fair. I really wanted to carry to term and got my wish, which is awesome, but I did not need this bonus prize. 

Re: Aaaaaaaaand stretchmarks.

• Yep, mine started appearing right about at 34w, which is when I had DD (but at 31w this LO was already as big as DD when she was born at 34w, so my bump was also bigger by the time I got to 34w). I was also hoping to be one of the lucky ones who didn't get them, but nope. Oh well, a term baby will be worth it :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• around 30 weeks i was bragging about no stretch marks except on my boobs.little stretch marks on my love handles showed up next around 32 weeks..didnt even notice some under my  belly button until 34-35 weeks..thats what i get for bragging i suppose..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Gah, they suck. I even have a few ABOVE my belly button! And my OB has consistently commented on how "small" I am, measuring "perfectly," etc. Why does my skin hate me?   D:   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have avoided them so far in both pregnancies, but I have to say I thought I was in the clear. Auuuggghhh! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had some show up on my love handles and I was like okay, I can deal with this. Then I started to get some lovely ones on my sides, on the underside of my belly. I was like ugh okay well maybe they won't get worse. Well, they've gotten darker and I have a bunch more showing up across the whole bottom half of my belly. 

I'm really hoping that if I keep moisturizing they will fade a little so that I can at least feel comfortable in my body after baby. 

• imageRunaway22:

Gah, they suck. I even have a few ABOVE my belly button! And my OB has consistently commented on how "small" I am, measuring "perfectly," etc. Why does my skin hate me?   D:   

Yeah, I'm measuring at about 35 weeks and baby is in the 15th percentile so I THOUGHT I could come through without tiger stripes. Bummer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"