September 2013 Moms

Boy or Girl?

Everytime i have a dream my little bundle is a girl.

Has anyone else had a feeling it's one or the other? If so which sex?

Re: Boy or Girl?

• Feeling its a girl. Heck before I even found out I was KU my Dad was teaching DS to say "baby sister." Its a long wait til April when I can find out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had girl dreams my entire last pregnancy and I had a boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Last time I knew I was having a girl. I could feel it. I dreamt about her. Until my 20 week ultrasound when I found out I was having a boy. I'm not even taking a guess this time LOL!  

Dailey 10/29/2009 BFP! 7/12/2010 Welcomed our beautiful baby boy TTC#2 Since 10/2011 5/21/2012 BFP! 6/30/2012 Missed Miscarriage 1/4/2012 BFP!! Stick, baby, stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've been getting boy vibes, and the Chinese gender chart just confirmed it.  I'm sure that's got to be 100% accurate, right?   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • imageTKtravels:

I've been getting boy vibes, and the Chinese gender chart just confirmed it.  I'm sure that's got to be 100% accurate, right?   

Wait, you mean it isn't accurate?! Oh damn it!

• Been having boy dreams! And ten those myths of how u can tell if its a boy or girl have all pointed to boy. I have always wanted a boy 1st but even since I started babysitting for my friends daughter I want a girl. Either way I will b happy! I want both eventually! So doesn't mater to me which comes first!
  • DH says it's a boy so we'll see
  • I'm feeling like its a girl, but H is crossing his fingers for a boy. Of course he would welcome either!
    Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not sure why, but I'm starting to get strong feelings that it's a boy. I'm kind of hoping I'm wrong, because I'd love a sweet baby girl. Obviously I'll be happy either way.
    BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.
  • With DS I was sure it was a girl, even after I found out I still dreamed I had a girl.  I have no idea this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• imagedaileym:

Last time I knew I was having a girl. I could feel it. I dreamt about her. Until my 20 week ultrasound when I found out I was having a boy. I'm not even taking a guess this time LOL!  

This exactly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a feeling this is a girl I don't know why.
  • Girl- get to share clothes and possibly room with DD.. and they can be best friends! 

Boy- fun for DH.. brings a new, fun dynamic to the house

Would be thrilled for either!!! 

• With my last pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage I felt like it was a girl. After we had testing done, we found out it was a girl.

This time around I feel like it is a boy. I am excited to see if my gut is right again.
  • I thought DS was a boy and was right. I based it off of our timing, mainly. 

This one I sort of think is a girl, for the same reason. But the more I read/hear about the difference between X and Y sperm the more doubtful I am about that whole timing thing. For this one I will monitor the pregnancy for similarities and differences. If the pregnancy feels pretty similar I will say boy. If it feels a lot different I will say girl. So far it's too early to tell.

We are team green, though, so I can really use the entire pregnancy to guess/think about it. 

I honestly can't say which one I'd prefer. I'd like the variety and having a child of my own gender, which would be a girl. But I also think it would be great for DS to have a brother because they'd be more likely to be close friends. And I feel familiar having a boy now, not so with girls. DS and I really, really click even though he is such the stereotypical boy (he is so much more like me than he is like DH). 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I keep thinking about baby as a boy, but that might be just because so many people I know had boys recently. This is my first. I'll be happy with either gender, but I'd like to have at least one girl.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm thinking boy, but not for any particular reason. Just feels "right." I will happy with any healthy baby though and have zero gender preference!
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • I'm thinking boy, but not based on anything.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • for some reason I think I am having a boy...DH thinks we are having a girl...one of us is right:)
  • I keep having mixed dreams sometimes I'm holding a little girl but mostly boy dreams. I would love to have a little boy ever since my first nephew was born but then my niece was born and I fell in love with her also! They are both so different! My DH wants a boy soo bad he's the only boy in his family and he has to carry on the family name! So if we don't have a boy this time well we will be trying once again!! I'm going to be happy and love him or her just the same!!
  • Feeling girl again. I've been right the last two times. This time has started out just like my daughter.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was all about thinking girl. now that its twins I'm like... I have NO CLUE. I think I want one of each lol
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • imagekatiebenes:
    I was all about thinking girl. now that its twins I'm like... I have NO CLUE. I think I want one of each lol

I'm hoping for one of each! But I keep feeling like they are both girls.
  • I keep having dreams that it is a boy with dark hair. Part of me thinks that I am dreaming this because DS was born with a head of dark hair. Also when I was pregnant with DS I thought it was a girl , I was wrong . Either way I will be happy with a healthy baby !

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was SO sure that DS was a girl.  I called him a her up until the A/S.  I couldn't be happier with him but I do hope this one is a girl!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Because I want a girl soooo badly, I'm 98% positive that it will be a boy, lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"