April 2013 Moms
Options

High Risk Check-In

Hi ladies!  We're one week closer! 

What are you in for?

Any updates or appts. this week?

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name? 

imageimage
TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
Started seeing RE in August 2011
5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: High Risk Check-In

• Options

What are you in for?  GD, Irritable uterus + shortened cervix, twins

Any updates or appts. this week?  I see my OB tomorrow. 

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name?  I'm having a boy (Logan) and a girl (Alexa)!

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

What are you in for? AMA, identical twins, ttts corrected with fetal laser surgery

Any updates or appts. this week?  I am blissfully appointment free this week!  Next week I see my OB on Monday and my MFM on Tuesday. I am currently getting over my horrible bronchial infection that kept me out of work all last week.  I am feeling significantly better, but am tired today, like I overdid it yesterday.

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name? The babies are girls.  Their names will be Claire and Talia.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAnn003:

What are you in for? Calcifying placenta grade2-3, high blood pressure and IUGR.

Any updates or appts. this week? Appt on thursday and yet another ultrasound @ 32 weeks. Then NST every week till 36... and then induction!

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name? This is our surprise baby so dont' know the sex

Girl-Stella Marie

Boy- Brady Edward

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think you can add me to this group now! I found out that my LO has SUA (single umbilical artery instead of the normal two) so I will be heavily monitored for the rest of my pregnancy to make sure that the baby doesn't have future issues and doesn't stop growing. 

This week I have a level two ultrasound tomorrow at 7:30am (which means we have to drop off our daughter at the babysitter's at 5:30am... yuck!) and then Friday is going to be my normal appointment with my midwife where we will make a game plan as far as appointments go to stay on top of the monitoring. With the ultrasound tomorrow we are hoping beyond hope that they tell us that we fall in the 75% category of babies who have no other issues. They will be looking at all of the body parts to make sure everything developed properly.

We are Team Green this time! It was so hard to get through the anatomy scan so I don't know how I'm going to handle all of these upcoming ultrasounds without caving! Our names so far are Sawyer Gabriel for a boy and Marley Virginia for a girl.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi ladies!  We're one week closer!  

What are you in for?

History of stillbirth, plus a pre-existing neuromuscular condition that I have that they aren't sure how/if affects pregnancy, so they are keeping a close eye on things. 

Any updates or appts. this week?

This is the last week that I won't have any appointments, so I am enjoying that! Next week we start twice a week NSTs and weekly AFI ultrasounds, on top of regular appointments.  

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name? 

We do not know the sex! But we did finally agree on names just a couple days ago. My kids got to pick them and they're very excited about it! Jones for a boy, Brynlee for a girl (still debating on the spelling of that though) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What are you in for? Irritable uterus, shortened funneling cervix

Any updates or appts. this week? Appt with my OB tomorrow morning. I had a break from the MFM doc this week.

QOTW: Do you know the sex of your baby or babies? Have you picked out a name? We're having a girl! We have narrowed it down to two names. Genevieve Blair or Dorothea Evelyn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • Options
    What are you in for? Preterm labor, placental abruption, incompetent cervix. Strict bed rest.

Any updates or appts. this week? MFM and u/s this week. Regular OB and 3 hour glucose on Monday (was supposed to be tomorrow but the schedule changed).

QOTW:  Do you know the sex of your baby (or babies)?  Have you picked out a name? Team green! We have a boy name (Sawyer Paul) but can't come up with a girl name to save our lives!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"