3rd Trimester

Calling 2nd time mamas!

Hello everyone! I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second LO. I know that everyone starts showing at different times in their pregnancy and that every pregnancy is different, but I was wondering when you started showing with your 1st LO and then when you started showing with your 2nd LO. I didn't start showing until around my 19-20th week during my first pregnancy; only time will tell for this pregnancy! TIA! 

(I also posted this on the 2nd tri board)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Calling 2nd time mamas!

• I started showing really showing at around 23/24 weeks last time around and this time around started showing at maybe 15 weeks?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 24 weeks with my first, 18 weeks with this one.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • 18-19w with the first

13-14w with this one

I would guess that strangers noticed like 2 weeks later in both instances. 

• I'm short, 5'1 with a short torso, so almost as soon as baby comes up out of my pelvis... I get a noticable bump. It became obvious I was pregnant with #1 around 16 weeks, and around 14 weeks with my subsequent pregnancies.
    *Julie* Wife to Micheal and mama of 5, soon to be 6!* Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had a noticeable bump at 17 weeks with DS. It was about the same with this LO, also. 

The bloat was far more out of control than the first pregnancy, though. I didn't really have early bloat with DS. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everyone told me I'd pop so much sooner and be bigger this time but I'm pretty much on target with last time.  I may have shown a week or 2 ahead of last time, but not by much.  Probably 20/21 weeks last time and more like 19 weeks this time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With my first pregnancy I lost 12 lbs. in the first tri and didn't start showing until around 20 wks. With this pregnancy I started showing around 12-13 weeks and certainly didn't lose any weight in the first tri. My belly got bigger MUCH sooner this time around...I'm normally 120 lbs. and only 5' 2" so the weight has no place to go! People are typically shocked when I tell them I'm not due until late April. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"