October 2012 Moms
Options

Could it be 4 month wakeful?

I have a son and you would think I'd remember these things but I don't - maybe the sleep deprivation caused me to forget. Anyway my DD wont be 4 mos until the 6th but could it be the 4 month wakeful already or another phase? For the past few nights my DD has been waking after her feedings and it's taking me so long to get her back to sleep. She usually is good about just falling back to sleep after her MOTN feeding. I originally thought it was because I/we were falling asleep in the rocking chair and then getting up was disturbing her. But the past 2 nights I've made sure not to put my head back so I won't fall asleep. I do think she is teething but she doesn't seem to be in pain while being awake. So do you think that's it? How long is it supposed to last? Hopefully not as long as the 3 month growth spurt - that was brutal. Thanks ladies!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Could it be 4 month wakeful?

• Options
    I read that it lasts from 15wks until 19wks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    that's how ours started....
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did it progress to?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot all about 4 month wakeful period. With DD#1 it lasted for about 6 weeks. I am so no looking forward to it again. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are in the middle of this right now.  It's horrible.  I was late for work today because I slept through my alarm because I'm so dang tired.  It looks like our children have the same birthday, Oct. 6th.

A little over a week ago he started demanding 2 feeding sessions at night.  Then it turned into being fussy all day and not really napping.  A few times at night he is just wide awake and smiling away.  We had been able to lay him down and he would fall asleep.  Not the last two nights.  He wakes up screaming, boob is the only thing that calms him...and of course me holding him.  Yesterday he ate 10oz when I was at work.  Last night he woke up 3 times, up for the day at 5am.  We are seriously dragging.  My husband is a SAHD right now, that's our only saving grace.

Now that I look at the calendar - it did start at 15 weeks.   

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"