April 2012 Moms

Can I re-join the group???

Wow I feel like I've dropped off the face of the planet!! Hope you guys let me re-join April 2012 Mommy group!!!!!! 

Anyway -- Robbie is now 10 months (as of Jan 24th).  At his 9 month appt he weighed in at 19.8lbs and 31.5 inches long.  LONG AND LEAN!!!! 

I'm getting excited about the first birthday party - and I've being one of those over-obnoxious moms who is inviting everyone (30= people invited although it's 95% family).  We are doing a Peter Rabbit Theme since his birthday is a week before Easter. 

Hope everyone is doing well!

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can I re-join the group???

• so handsome! There isn't much activity on her after the board split. Some went to a private board on yuku, and the rest went to a board on proboards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Fine by me -- I dont have much time for the internet - so less activity with suit wonderfully!!! The board got a little wild before and I couldn't keep up!!!  Any topics that have been discussed to death that I should avoid?

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Welcome back! I can't believe how big Robbie got! Any topic is fair game! On the 9-12 board, you can find multiple threads daily about introducing finger/table foods, convertible car seats, and sleep training. We'll talk about anything over here!

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sleep training isn't an issue --- little guy's beens STTN since 3.5 months.  He goes down about 8pm every night with no struggles (even through teething!!) and then I ususally have to wake him up at 7am every morning to go to the babysitter. 

Solid feeding is going ok - still do a lot of purees.  He has gotten mashed veggies - and i've started giving him tiny diced apples that have been boiled to be really soft.  He is also doing puffs and those baby cheetos by Gerber.  He loves those - but i try to limit them to only every now and again.

My real concern is developmental stuff.  I''m probably overreacting and being ridiculous - but when you are surrounded by other babes at the babysitter who are hitting all of these milestones - it makes me nervous that he's behind.  He just now figured out how to self-feed within the past couple weeks.  he is able to now grasp with his thumb and forefinger (sometimes) mostly grabs things with the fist.  He army crawls everywhere - which is fine...he sometimes gets up onto his knees and arms but won't go anywhere.  My concern is that he won't pull up to stand on anything -- except if he grabs my fingers but even then he is SUPER wobbly and often falls down.  He has no interest in pulling up to stand on furniture or in his crib.  He won't sit up from a lying position.  ---Im sure it's nothing and that he will get it eventually - but it still makes me feel that he should be further ahead than what he is.  DH thinks he can't crawl or stand because his legs are too long lol Child is already wearing 18 month pajamas!!!! I know that I shouldn't rush him -- and just let him be the happy baby he is! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi There! What adorable little guy you have!

Love the theme too! 

• imagejcsntms06:

Hi There! What adorable little guy you have!

Love the theme too! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That little guy is my heart!

BabyFruit Ticker

• He is such a doll! Glad to have you back! : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageSclines2595:

Sleep training isn't an issue --- little guy's beens STTN since 3.5 months.  He goes down about 8pm every night with no struggles (even through teething!!) and then I ususally have to wake him up at 7am every morning to go to the babysitter. 

Then you're no longer welcome here! Stick out tongue

imageSclines2595:
      My real concern is developmental stuff.  I''m probably overreacting and being ridiculous - but when you are surrounded by other babes at the babysitter who are hitting all of these milestones - it makes me nervous that he's behind.  He just now figured out how to self-feed within the past couple weeks.  he is able to now grasp with his thumb and forefinger (sometimes) mostly grabs things with the fist.  He army crawls everywhere - which is fine...he sometimes gets up onto his knees and arms but won't go anywhere.  My concern is that he won't pull up to stand on anything -- except if he grabs my fingers but even then he is SUPER wobbly and often falls down.  He has no interest in pulling up to stand on furniture or in his crib.  He won't sit up from a lying position.  ---Im sure it's nothing and that he will get it eventually - but it still makes me feel that he should be further ahead than what he is.  DH thinks he can't crawl or stand because his legs are too long lol Child is already wearing 18 month pajamas!!!! I know that I shouldn't rush him -- and just let him be the happy baby he is! 
    Micah just learned how to crawl this weekend in addition to sitting himself up. He's been trying to pull up on us to stand, and just very recently started pulling up on other objects. We spend a lot of time "walking" around the house and teaching how to use a walker. Since he got all of his walking toys at Christmas, he's got much better at standing. I don't think they will try to stand on their own until they are comfortable standing. So oddly enough, walking (with less and less assistance) might come before pulling up to stand.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I agree with Steel in that helping him do all those things will help. LO loves walking holding our fingers, but refuses to take any steps holding onto one finger, her walking toy, or the table. She spent a week clearly practicing sitting down. It was really funny. Don't worry! He'll get there! And I'm so happy to see you!
  • Hello........your little man is doll!
  • Welcome back. This board's pace suits me...there's times I feel like I can barely keep up with this one. Glad to see all is well with you and your LO.
  • Welcome back! Robbie is a CUUUTTIEEE! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually love the slow pace of this board now... welcome back! :) I don't think you have anything to worry about with your little man.  My best friend has an 11 month old and he just started crawling two days ago. He does not move much and absolutely is no where close to pulling up to standing. He just chills and is happy as can be. He has a brother who is 22 month old (yes, I know she is crazy and has 2 boys 11 months apart) and he started walking at 10 months. Each child is completely different and they will do what they do in their own time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSclines2595:
    Sleep training isn't an issue --- little guy's beens STTN since 3.5 months.

I am SO jealous!  I think if my DDs were like that, then DH would be willing to consider a third LO.  :-P 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"