March 2013 Moms
Options

++++Tuesday Ticker Change++++

Week/Fruit?

How are you feeling?

Any updates/appointments?

Movement?

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can!

Re: ++++Tuesday Ticker Change++++

• Options
    Week/Fruit? 34 weeks

How are you feeling? still feeling pretty good but seriously starting yesterday I noticed that I look like someone shoved a basketball under my shirt.

Any updates/appointments? Baby weighed 4.5lbs at our growth u/s last week!

Movement? tons!  mostly big stretches.  I can feel the outline of her foot at most times!

GTKY: I think this sweet little toy.  It really excites me for some reason!
  • Options

Week/Fruit:  35 weeks, Coconut

How are you feeling:   Super tired, lots of back pain.. But excited that I friday is my last day of work before maternity leave starts!

Updates/Appointments:  Was at the hospital friday, no dialation/effacement which is good.  Going for regular checkup tomorow.

Movement:  Lots of rolling around.  Its weird to feel around in my belly and feel hard spots that are actual baby parts!

GTKY:  My mom gave us cute pair of baby mocasins.  And my SIL gave us the cutest moose teether/toy. (sorry cant do clicky at work).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week/Fruit?  35  coconut

How are you feeling?  Stretched to the max and ready to meet him

Any updates/appointments?  Still doing 2 NSTs a week and he's barely passing them which gives me anxiety and have another growth scan next week.

Movement?  He likes to wiggle his butt a lot lol

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can!
    My pump with DS1 was the Medela Swing which is a single electric but it's what I could afford.  Insurance has approved for me to have a Medela PISA fully covered.  I'm overly excited about the fancy double pump!!  We bought him a little outfit that has a striped shirt, a tiger bib, and little blue pants that have a tiger tail on the butt.  Since he's getting mostly hand me downs from his big brother I'm super excited to see him in his little outfit with the tail on his tush!  Oh and DH and I couldn't resist buying him these 2 outfits. Mickey has mickey's face on the butt and Pooh bear has Pooh bear's face on the butt.  SO CUTE!  Yeah, I don't know why things on the butt are so cute to me but I noticed that trend too LOL

imageimage

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Week/Fruit? 32, squash I think

How are you feeling? pretty good, starting to get uncomfortable

Any updates/appointments? sono and fetal echo on Monday after some issues seen on our growth scan last week. I'm trying to stay busy and positive until then. There is a small chance baby has Down Syndrome. Also start BPPs 2x/week next week.

Movement? Constant! He's very active

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! We didn't need much because we have a 2yo boy. I bought a rock and play sleeper which I'm excited about. We already had all of the other baby gear
  • Options

Week/Fruit?
    35/coconut

How are you feeling?
    Like I'm dying, lol. I've had a migrane for 4 days straight (talk to dr on Friday). My pelvis hurts when I lift my legs at all, like going up stairs, moving in bed, standing up.... I feel very week and achy. On the upside he's dropped and I can breathe and the weather is nice today.

Regular check-up on Friday followed by growth ultrasound (only gained 2lbs and they want to check him).

Movement?
    He moves mostly in the am and before bed. He likes his butt rubbed, lol. He's been getting hiccups 3-4 times a day.

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about. Link or PIP if you can!
    I haven't gotten any gifts and we haven't done much shopping yet - I know but were really trying. We have some clothes and a blanket. I'm looking forward to going shopping if that counts, lol.

• Options
    imageonlymeggan:

Yeah, I don't know why things on the butt are so cute to me but I noticed that trend too LOL

imageimage

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP FROM SMOOSHING YOUR BABY? Those are so freaking cute. I would squeeze a kiddo like no tomorrow in those. 

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit? 35/Coconut. Put the lime in it. Drink em bod up.

How are you feeling? Good. Really good, actually. Probably better than I've felt since I got pregnant. My crotch isn't on fire, I'm not puking, I'm sleeping well. It's a miracle.

Any updates/appointments? Baby still.won't.flip. But, she did photobomb an amniotic fluid photo with her butt the last time I was at the doctor, so I'll let her stubbornness slide, so long as she's funny.

Movement? TONS. Visible rolling, stretching, punches and kicks. She's shakin' all around.

Chrome is kind of a douche when it comes to PIPing on TB, but I'm most excited about a blanket one of my coworkers made for my daughter. She had no idea she did this, but it looks almost exactly like one of my blankies I had as a kiddo. Colors are the same, stitch is the same. It makes me so happy. 

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLicia&Wayne:
    imageonlymeggan:

Yeah, I don't know why things on the butt are so cute to me but I noticed that trend too LOL

imageimage

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP FROM SMOOSHING YOUR BABY? Those are so freaking cute. I would squeeze a kiddo like no tomorrow in those. 

It's going to be rough!  If he's even close to the size of his big brother at birth I'm in trouble because those outfits on a chunker... OMG!  I really need to get over my stuff on the butt obsession though LOL  Baseballs, animal tails, animal faces, character faces.... I have way to many outfits with stuff on the butt.  I think it's because I don't have a girl so this is my version of ruffle butt?

• Options
    imageLicia&Wayne:

Week/Fruit? 35/Coconut. Put the lime in it. Drink em bod up.

How are you feeling? Good. Really good, actually. Probably better than I've felt since I got pregnant. My crotch isn't on fire, I'm not puking, I'm sleeping well. It's a miracle.

Any updates/appointments? Baby still.won't.flip. But, she did photobomb an amniotic fluid photo with her butt the last time I was at the doctor, so I'll let her stubbornness slide, so long as she's funny.

Movement? TONS. Visible rolling, stretching, punches and kicks. She's shakin' all around.

Chrome is kind of a douche when it comes to PIPing on TB, but I'm most excited about a blanket one of my coworkers made for my daughter. She had no idea she did this, but it looks almost exactly like one of my blankies I had as a kiddo. Colors are the same, stitch is the same. It makes me so happy. 

You crack me up.  My lil dude likes to show his butt too.  Our babies are mooners!  That's awesome about the blanket.   Can't remember if I ever told you but totally love the Hocus Pocus pic in your siggy.

• Options
    Week/Fruit? 33  - durian

How are you feeling? Fine except for groin pain

Any updates/appointments? We start Lamaze this week!

Movement?
    A lot during the day and first thing inh the morning - then after 11:30 p.m. (she's a night owl like me)

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! We don't get things for her before she's born - but my aunt bought the stroller because it has the car seat - and we ordered the nursery furniture - which will be delivered a week or so after she arrives. Nursery: https://bit.ly/VSm7pw

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit?  33- Durian

How are you feeling? Tired mostly, I took a nap this morning after breakfast and before lunch. Other than that just a bit of back pain. 

Any updates/appointments? We had our 32 week appointment last Friday, and I got sent over to L&D to be monitored for an hour or so (baby's heart rate was a bit fast). Everything looked normal, and the resident there told me to continue on as if I had never been there, which was a relief :)  (It was also kind of nice to sit and listen to baby's heart beat for over an hour)

Movement? Soooo much. And I can feel discernible baby parts (hands, feet, bum). It's so exciting and makes this little dude seem that much more real to me and DH. 

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! I can't get the link to work, but I got a really awesome diaper bag from BIL and SIL, its way fancier than one DH or I would have bought for ourselves, so it makes me smile and feel special/loved every time I look at it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSparkles01:
    Week/Fruit? 32 weeks/squash

How are you feeling? Miserable, baby is constantly in my ribs now.

Any updates/appointments? Had an appointment yesterday, DR said everything looked good.

Movement? Baby moves a lot, likes to get into my ribs.

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! I love the baby blanket MIL made the baby.
    Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• Options
    Week/Fruit? 34 - Butternut Squash

How are you feeling? Tired!

Nope.

Movement? Yep. I'm getting a lot of little booty poking out of the front of my belly. OB says she's head down and facing in (Sweet!) so that's why.

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! Hard to say, my shower isn't until 2/9. I am getting excited as gifts are starting to arrive already from out of town folks, but I'm not going to open them until the shower date.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"