April 2012 Moms

TeamHayes it's MONDAY! Can't wait to hear your news!

Re: TeamHayes it's MONDAY! Can't wait to hear your news!

• Sorry for posting so late. Crazy day between the gi dr and dietician for K and my ultrasound we have been go go go all day.

Drumroll.....

It's a BOY! We just knew it. So amazing. Kellen is going to be such a great big brother. We are delighted and everything looks great.

It is a little bittersweet knowing we will never have a little girl but I am so happy with my little family and my new little man.

Now if June would hurry up and get here already.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • imageTeamHayes:
    Sorry for posting so late. Crazy day between the gi dr and dietician for K and my ultrasound we have been go go go all day. Drumroll..... It's a BOY! We just knew it. So amazing. Kellen is going to be such a great big brother. We are delighted and everything looks great. It is a little bittersweet knowing we will never have a little girl but I am so happy with my little family and my new little man. Now if June would hurry up and get here already.

Congratulations! Kellen and his little brother will be the BEST of friends...especially being so close in age. I know it must be bittersweet, but your heart will be so full with your boys, they will protect and love their mommy (and daddy of course). Plus, you never know what the future holds. You make beautiful babies, so come June a new handsome boy will be here to join us! (and June will be here before you know it!) So happy for you. Any name ideas?

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!

• Congrats!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh and you don't worry about having to buy anything (maybe some seasonal clothes but they are both born almost around the same time of year, mine were Nov and Apr, although in Florida we really don't have "seasons" lol)! You are all set. (that was a great perk of having my boys close in age too)
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Congratulations!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! How exciting. I just packed up all C's older clothes and told DH I'm really hoping we have a girl next time so we can reuse everything we have. Plus, You never know what's in the future there may be a surprise little girl somewhere down the road!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesharrison88:
    Congratulations! How exciting. I just packed up all C's older clothes and told DH I'm really hoping we have a girl next time so we can reuse everything we have. Plus, You never know what's in the future there may be a surprise little girl somewhere down the road!!

Yes 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Congrats! I love having two boys! 18 months apart and they are adorable together!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"