Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

*~*~TTGP Grad CHECK IN~*~*

I get all giddy for this every week....

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *~*~TTGP Grad CHECK IN~*~*

• Options
    Wow, I guess I'm really early. Not too much to report, yet, but that should change in a few hours. I finally have my first appt today and an u/s at 11:00.  Very anxious about seeing what's going on down there in my ute.  I'll check back later with an update and pics if there's anything to see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay!..I'm early today and I actually have a picture to share!

Sorry in advance if it is ginormous.  I finally have a bit of a bump to show.  My mom visited this weekend for my birthday and said I was really looking pregnant.  No other big news to report. We have our A/S on Feb 7th so we're excited for that. Also, this weekend I came to grips with the reality that my assss is no longer a medium and it was time to invest in some large underwear..oh well..I saw it coming!

I can't wait to see some more bumps and babies! As always, I'm rooting for all of you TTGPers and shamelessly lurking around here!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageErinm278:

You look totally adorable! And that is totally a bump! SQUEE!!! So glad to see you're doing well! Happy Belated Birthday!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

• Options

imagekestock120:
    Wow, I guess I'm really early. Not too much to report, yet, but that should change in a few hours. I finally have my first appt today and an u/s at 11:00.  Very anxious about seeing what's going on down there in my ute.  I'll check back later with an update and pics if there's anything to see.

Good luck! I think of you often! I just know you'll have some awesomeness to share with us later! <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options
    Ahh...I finally get to share an update....although not a good one.  I was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning for extremely high blood pressure and difficulty breathing with major swelling in the legs and feet.  Turns out I may have preeclampsia but are still running tests on me this morning stillSad  Well, if worse comes to worse she is going to be born extremely early or I will get bed rest for the next 6 weeks.  I am hoping for the bed rest since I am not ready for her to make her appearance yet.  No pic since I look like hell this morning!  LOL.  Always keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies to get your BFP soon! 
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Options

imagemrskitton:
    Ahh...I finally get to share an update....although not a good one.  I was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning for extremely high blood pressure and difficulty breathing with major swelling in the legs and feet.  Turns out I may have preeclampsia but are still running tests on me this morning stillSad  Well, if worse comes to worse she is going to be born extremely early or I will get bed rest for the next 6 weeks.  I am hoping for the bed rest since I am not ready for her to make her appearance yet.  No pic since I look like hell this morning!  LOL.  Always keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies to get your BFP soon! 

Oh no!  Praying that you can stay on bed rest for at least a few weeks so she can cook a little longer. 

• Options

imagemrskitton:

Praying for you Mrs! Much love - I think of you often! Keep that little bean baking!!! <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options
    Morning all! I am 8 weeks tomorrow and as far as I know things are still brewing in there. My next appt is February 11th. Until then I will anxiously wait!

Can't wait to see all these bumps and babies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedaynakako:
    Morning all! I am 8 weeks tomorrow and as far as I know things are still brewing in there. My next appt is February 11th. Until then I will anxiously wait! Can't wait to see all these bumps and babies.

I said it before but I'll say it again - I'm SO incredibly happy for you.

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options
    imagemrskitton:
    Ahh...I finally get to share an update....although not a good one.nbsp; I was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning for extremely high blood pressure and difficulty breathing with major swelling in the legs and feet.nbsp; Turns out I may have preeclampsia but are still running tests on me this morning still[:]nbsp; Well, if worse comes to worse she is going to be born extremely early or I will get bed rest for the next 6 weeks.nbsp; I am hoping for the bed rest since I am not ready for her to make her appearance yet.nbsp; No pic since I look like hell this morning!nbsp; LOL.nbsp; Always keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies to get your BFP soon!nbsp;
    Oh no! I hope they get your swelling and blood pressure under control! Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello lovelies!

I am 10w2d and I feel pretty good. Nothing major to report except that I see a small bump a brewing and the bloat is subsidding. It's been a good week.

Here is a u/s pic from last week. We think squirt looks like a frog in this pic. Lol

I root for all of my ttgp ladies. Miss you guys bunches.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options

imageCharmedBAcMF:

I'm squeeing with excitment for you! <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options
    Kestock : good luck at your appt today.

Erin: definately a bump! : Lookin' good.

Mrskitton: hope you are able to get your blood pressure under control, that your hospital stay will be uneventful, that you stay on bed rest and that your lo stays put! T and p's for you guys.

Dayna: woot woot on 8 weeks tomorrow.

Lobos: less than 3 lol. Supposed to be a heart. Stupid mobile bump.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options

imagedaynakako:
    Morning all! I am 8 weeks tomorrow and as far as I know things are still brewing in there. My next appt is February 11th. Until then I will anxiously wait! Can't wait to see all these bumps and babies.

So happy for you Dayna!  Good luck at the next appointment!!

see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
  • Options
    imageGrace0609:

AFM:

I think things are going well.  Only new and annoying thing is that I had to start Tamiflu prophylaxis for 10 days yesterday after a really close (closer than usual) exposure to influenza at work.  Boo.  Side effects of the med are mostly nausea and other GI issues.... I had to force myself to swallow the pill last night b/c I would do pretty much anything to not make my rather constant pregnancy nausea worse!!  But, I did it and will do it for the next 9 days to try to prevent actually getting the flu.

But, baby boy is doing well.  I passed my 1 hour GGT.  Next appt is Friday.  : )

This makes me smile! I miss you so much! I do hope you'll come back and visit after DS is born! <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    . Lobos: less than 3 lol. Supposed to be a heart. Stupid mobile bump.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm dying! Thanks for the laugh!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

Hello Ladies! Nothing really new to report over here. Just feeling a lot more movement each day. I have been trying to get my Fiance to feel it from the outside but every time he puts his hand there, he moves away.

Here is my 19.5 week pic:

• Options

Kestock- GL at your appointment today!

Mrskitton- I'm really hoping it isn't pre-ec.  I'll be thinking about you!

daynanako- So happy for you and GL at your appointment!

Charmed- Nice looking u/s..Our first was at 8 weeks and baby looked like a gummy bear lol

Grace- Congrats on passing your test!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    imageCharmedBAcMF:
    Hello lovelies!

Yeah for a little froggie. Miss your face. Come to the new chat. Wuvs.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageCharmedBAcMF:
    Hello lovelies!

Burp.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageanitalynn:

Holy sht this is up early! I haven't checked in for a while and I'll be a post & run, sorry...

Yup, I have no life. I get to work at 6am. Not because I have to, but because I have no life.

He's absoultely adorable! Better hide him from the ladies soon! :-)

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

Erin - You look great! 

dayna - Yay for 8 weeks tomorrow!

Charmed - I love the frog!

Grace - Congrats on passing the 1 hr and I hope the Tamiflu does it's job!

anita - he is adorable Smile 

• Options

Okay here is some PIP overload for you ladies.  (this is what happens when you don't post any pics for weeks  Stick out tongue  )

The crib and dresser/changing table are ready (butterflies, dragonflies, flowers, pink & purple is the theme, lol), I have all of Lily's cloth diapers washed and ready, I have a stockpile of NB and 0-3 month clothes that were hand-me-downs from a friend all washed, sorted and put away.... the only other vital thing we need is to buy a car seat and install the bases.  Everything else on our to-do list are smaller things.  I'm 28 weeks now and passed my glucose test yesterday, hired a doula and feeling a bit less panicked now that some of the bigger things are checked off!

ETA, Crap, sorry they're huge.  Trying to make them smaller in Photobucket  :/ 

:::Now off to stalk all of you:::

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

imagekestock120:
       GL at your appt!!  Can't wait to see the u/s pics!!!

imageErinm278:
      Cute bump!

imagemrskitton:
      Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear this!!  FX'd that you will just have to be on bedrest and your baby girl stays in there a bit longer!!  :::hugs:::

imagedaynakako:
      Horray for 8 weeks!!   I hope your u/s comes quickly for you!!  I know how hard it is to wait for them!!! 

imageanitalynn:
    Anita, he is so cute!  Can't believe he's 4 1/2 months already!

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

Hey ladies! I haven't checked in for a while but I've been lurking. Things are going really well and we are moving right along. I cannnnnnot believe that I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant. We still have so much to do before little boy arrives!

I'm feeling great, little boy moves so much. He has started to kick less and roll/stretch out more often. I guess it's getting a little cramped in there. I go in on this Friday to check on my placenta previa again. T&P's are much appreciated. We are hoping it has moved so we can stay at our birth center and not have to worry about a c-section @ 38 weeks. I've enjoyed pregnancy so much, just going to absorb it all during this final stretch.

Here I am last night in the nursery...again, so much left to do.

Big hugs to all my girls. Can't wait to see some bellies and babies. Rooting for TTGP always!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagerayofsunshine99:

Everything looks fantastic!

You look great too! Hopefully now you can "relax" some before she gets here!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

imagemrskitton:

Prayers to you hon!

• Options

imagebranmuffin2112:

You look fantastic as well! Can't wait to see the finished nursery!

Prayers that the placenta has moved!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

kestock- Hope your appointment goes well!

Erin- Look at that cute bump! You look Great!

mrskitton- Hope all goes well and that you don't have pre-e.

dayna- I love hearing that you're progressing! Praying that things continue to go well for you!

Charmed- Love your little ute frog! Looking forward to seeing your bump!

Grace- GL keeping away from the flu! Congratulations on passing GGT!

smellychelly- Your bump is so adorable!

anita- Jack is precious! I want to just kiss on those cheeks!

rayofsunshine- Love the pictures! I also love the CD selection you have! I'm just starting to build mine.

GL TTGP and Congratulations to all the new BFPs!

AFM:

I'm finally on the tail end of this cold/sinus infection! I'm feeling normal again. Other than that, not much exciting is going on. I have my next appointment next week and DH and I are discussing with the MW about the water-birth that I'd like to have, but DH has questions about.

Here's my 24 week 6 day belly today:

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options
    imageSweetC80:

lobo- get a lyfe ::smooches::

Seriously.

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options

imageSweetC80:

Dude, you totally forgot your "AFM" part of your post.

Stick out tongue 

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:

Big hugs to all my girls. Can't wait to see some bellies and babies. Rooting for TTGP always!

You look Great! T&P that the placenta previa has moved!
    VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
  • Options
    imagerayofsunshine99:

imageSweetC80:

Stick out tongue 

Agreed. SweetC, how are you doing dear?
    VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
  • Options

Kestock ? GL with your 1st appt today ? that?s so exciting!

Erin ? you look adorable!

MrsKitton ? Oh no!! FX everything ends up ok and you just end up on bedrest.

Dayna ? Woo hoo 8 weeks!!

Charmed ? great u/s pic!

Grace ? ugh ? stay healthy! Congrats on passing your 1hr GGT.

SmellyChelly ? You look great!

Anita ? Jack is SOO handsome! Fitting NN. ;)

RoS ? You look awesome, and your nursery furniture is beautiful!

Bran ? you look great! FX your placenta has moved.

OG ? you look awesome, as always. :)

AFM: Still movin' and groovin' - 25 weeks tomorrow. "Prince" sure does love to kick and roll and just generally move pretty much all day long. I'm feeling ok - what I *think* are BH contractions have started up. Basically feels like I'm suddenly wearing a really tight compression workout shirt. And, of course they seem to hit when I am either working out or running a dance rehearsal. Oh well - as long as my little guy is happy and healthy in there, I'm not complaining!

I start the bi-weekly doc visits this week with the oh-so-lovely 1 hour glucose test. I'm SO looking forward to it... ;) 

Pic is from last week at 24 weeks:

Hope all is well in the TTGP world. Congrats to the new BFPs, and FX for all the other ladies!! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagerayofsunshine99:

imageSweetC80:

Stick out tongue 

This YesYes

SQUEEEEEE...love seeing that ticker SweetC Big Smile

• Options

imagemndyhywrd:

You Look Beautiful!!!

imageOld Glory:

Squee! You look beautiful as well!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Options
    imageSweetC80:

ETA2: Since I didn't follow protocol my AFM: I have an u/s on Friday, and we should see the h/b. That's all I got. 

Ahh...love seeing you here!!!  GL on the U/S!

see more After 12
  • Options

imagemrskitton:

Aww hang in there kitton! You're so close to being term. My LO was born at 34w4d (what you are now) and he's doing amazing. Obviously you want her to stay in as long as possible, but I'm just giving you hope in case that doesn't work out. My water broke at 34w and I was petrified. It's such an uncertain thing having a baby pre-term, so I know how scared you must be.

Sending positive thoughts your way. PM me on the Sept 12 board if you ever need anything! 

• Options
    imagemndyhywrd:

I start the bi-weekly doc visits this week with the oh-so-lovely 1 hour glucose test. I'm SO looking forward to it... ;) 

Is this really what's next? Wow! And you always look fantastic!

The BH I get feel just like you described, but I've really only noticed mine when I'm doing laundry. Hmm... Wink

VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"