October 2013 Moms
Options

Penicillin during early pregnancy

Dr said ok, but I'm still nervous. i have an impacted wisdom tooth that keeps getting infected. Dentist prescribed penicillin... Anyone have any more words of wisdom no pun intended

Re: Penicillin during early pregnancy

• Options
    Penicillin is safe during pregnancy! I'm a pharmacist and we get asked a lot about antibiotics during pregnancy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow thanks!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Np! Hope you feel better soon!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a major sinus infection with my 1st only 10 weeks in. I tried to beat it on my own and it turned into a sinus/ear infection AND strep throat!  Doctor gave me penicillin & I felt fine in a couple days. My baby boy is super healthy and happy.  Now I'm 5 weeks and got strep throat again! Rushed to the doctor for my penicillin. Better to get rid of the sickness quick than make it worse & risk your babys health.  Get well soon!
  • Options
    I'm so glad you asked this question. I am battling a heck of a sinus infection right now that I know will turn in to bronchitis if I don't do something about it. Time to call the doc!
    My Constantly Confusing Chart: My Ovulation Chart TTC#1 since 6/2011 DX IR 7/2011, started on Metformin IF testing with RE 6/2012 DX lowish TSH, Lowish AMH, and uterine polyp 7/2012 Uterine Polyp removal 8/2012 Started Synthroid and increased Vit D 7/2012 9/12 - IUI#1+Femara+Bravelle+Ovidrel=BFN 11-12/ Femara+ TI = BFN 12-12/Femara+ 75 Menopur = BFFN 1-13/ Femara+ 150 Menopur+ IUI# 2 = BFP! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"