February 2012 Moms

Short GTKY

I'm in between cleaning my house and conference calls today so I thought I'd do a quick one.

1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house?

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  

3.  What's for dinner?

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house?

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Short GTKY

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house?

Right now - actually this is the best deep clean it has had in a few months.  I've dusted every cabinet and piece of wood in this place! 

My biological parents are divorced, and both are remarried.  My dad is a man-whore and is on his 5th (yes fifth) marriage and my mom is on her 3rd.  I'm not close with my dad or his wife but we get along.  I love love love my stepdad and he is the only real grandpa my kids will know/have.   

3.  What's for dinner?

H is making dinner - backstrap, mashed potatoes and corn  

Probably clean windows.  So I don't do it.  H does it and he knows better than to complain since I do all the rest. 

DS #2 while he napped yesterday - I was trying to get a good picture of his profile and the cute way his little nose turns up slightly at the tip.

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house?  I did a little bit of cleaning this weekend

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  they're divorced...my mom is remarried, my dad remarried and divorced since then

3.  What's for dinner?  I have NO idea!

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Dusting.  I despise dusting...I'd rather scrub a toilet!

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? Ian...trying to get a pic for this week's contest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? We tidied up this weekend, though we didn't do any deep scrubbing.

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  married.

3.  What's for dinner? idk, ask uws22

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? laundry. I'd rather scrub toilets.

This is the last one on my phone:

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? Yesterday

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  Married

3.  What's for dinner? Roast and taters and carrots

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Floors. Ugh.

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? my baby boy

• 1. When is the last time you cleaned your house? I cleaned the upstairs bathroom this weekend.

2. What is the marital status of your parents? Married 50 years this year!

3. What's for dinner?  Chicken patties, one of DH's favorites - Whole foods finally had ground chicken this weekend, yay!

4. What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? All of them!! Probably dusting, tho. 

5. What is the last thing you took a picture of?  Natalie :-)

Friday I did a top to bottom clean.

Married for 27? years.

3.  What's for dinner?
    Turker meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans

Mopping because I have to time it when Ethan is napping.

Ethan on his motorcycle.
    Yesterday...Wednesday I'll do a deep clean for Jackson's birthday party

Married 

3.  What's for dinner? 
    Not sure...probably left overs unless when I pick up Jackson from MIL's and she offers me to stay for dinner or take something home...main reason I never cook on Mondays

Putting away laundry. I'd rather clean the bathroom then fold/hang laundry. The bathroom is cleaned once a week and clothes need to be put away every couple of days. 

Jackson playing with the dogs
    BabyFetus Ticker

I deep cleaned last weekend, and swept and changed sheets this weekend.  I will probably deep clean again next weekend and before Sky's party on the 16th.

My mom is a widow, my Dad died in a car accident in 1994 when I was 7.

3.  What's for dinner?

Baked chicken and some kind of side and veggie.  Haven't figured that part out yet.

I HATE cleaning the toilet.

I took a picture of the mini town they are creating for Superbowl to show DH. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in between cleaning my house and conference calls today so I thought I'd do a quick one.

1. When is the last time you cleaned your house?
    I cleaned this weekend for the most part.

2. What is the marital status of your parents?
    They have been married for 27 years.

3. What's for dinner?
    Eggs and ham

4. What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house?
    Mopping

5. What is the last thing you took a picture of?
    Jorge of course
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. When is the last time you cleaned your house? I really don't know. We have a cleaning service that comes every week. I pick up and do really light cleaning if needed but I haven't done a deep clean of my house in forever since they do it.

2. What is the marital status of your parents? Divorced since I was 5. My mom has been happily remarried since I was pretty young. My dad is working on his 3rd marriage. 

3. What's for dinner? No clue. I think leftover spaghetti since H won't be home until after dinner.

4. What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Dishes!

5. What is the last thing you took a picture of? Asher doing something. I take a billion pictures of him everyday.

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? hahahahahahahaha....clean!  I have a woman who comes (she's coming Friday!) do that for me...I do occasional stuff, like vacuum, but I never clean my own house.  Not the whole thing.

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  Married 35 years.

3.  What's for dinner? Not a clue, maybe meatloaf, won't know until I get home!

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Dusting, I hate dusting because as soon as you do it, the dust is back.

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? ::whips out my phone:: Allison's first ponytail!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? The kitchen/ living area... This morning.  DH was home sick so he played with the boys in the living room while I cleaned.  The rest of my house... oh about 11 months ago...

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  Married

3.  What's for dinner?  Chicken baked in parmesan bread crumbs with baked potatoes and spinach salad.

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house?  Probably putting laundry away.  I don't mind doing it but hate putting it away.  Funny thing is DH's form of "helping" is doing the laundry for me and piling the clean stuff on the couch.  Ummm... NOT helping!

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of?  The boys and DH blowing out DH's birthday candles last night  :)

• imagesapphirebride06:

I'm in between cleaning my house and conference calls today so I thought I'd do a quick one.

1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? Saturday!

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  Married

3.  What's for dinner? I have no idea-hopefully something with roast chicken

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Empty the dishwasher.

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? Landon in his new chair from my Mom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? We do a little at a time daily. My husband has to keep everything perfect at all times.

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  They have been married for 31 years.

3.  What's for dinner? Leftover fried chicken from our fave bbq joint.

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Laundry.

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? My mom feeding DS yesterday.

• 1. When is the last time you cleaned your house? yesterday, well part of it. I don't like doing it all at once because it takes to long.

2. What is the marital status of your parents? married...32 years this fall 

3. What's for dinner? left over chicken noodle soup

4. What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? the bathrooms!

5. What is the last thing you took a picture of? LO...I took a few pictures of him in his first birthday photo outfit

• imagesapphirebride06:
    I'm in between cleaning my house and conference calls today so I thought I'd do a quick one.1. nbsp;When is the last time you cleaned your house?2. nbsp;What is the marital status of your parents? nbsp;3. nbsp;What's for dinner?4. nbsp;What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house?5. nbsp;What is the last thing you took a picture of?nbsp;

1. Ummm...deep clean? Can't remember. Vacuum, dust, bathroom etc: today. Happy snow day!

2. My mom passed away in 2000, they had been married 27? years. Dad remarried 2 years later. They are now divorced.

3. I have no idea. Spinach salad w/ something. Delicious.

4. Scrubbing the toilet. Washing bottles.

5. DD about 15 minutes ago. She's so darn cute.

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? I do a little bit every day and did a big clean about a week ago

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  Married for 40 years!

3.  What's for dinner? Probably Salad and some sort of protein.

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Toilets

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? LO and DH playing card when we gave up on getting her to sleep.

• 1. When is the last time you cleaned your house?

We do a little every day, and our house is ALWAYS a mess. We have a very small house with like zero storage, so it always looks kinda cluttered. : But we always keep the kitchen and bathroom clean.

2. What is the marital status of your parents?

Married...28 years...I was born 4 months after they were married.

3. What's for dinner?

Cheese burgers, brussel sprouts, and broccoli cheese rice. Yum!

4. What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house?

Fold laundry!

5. What is the last thing you took a picture of?

My mom and her two BFFs today at the funeral luncheon for one of their moms. I've never been to a funeral where ppl were having a good time, smiling, and taking pictures...but today, they all were. I think they are happy their mom is out of pain.

Define "clean". I vaccumed today Big Smile

They are both married, just not to each other. 

3.  What's for dinner?

I had a ham & cheese sandwich. DS had some cheese, part of a plum super greens pouch, some broccoli/cheddar/kale puffs, and some yogurt melts. I'm such a good cook!

Cleaning the bathroom. More specifically, the shower. 

DS. It's almost always DS now.

• 1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? I do about 30 to 60 minutes of cleaning everyday. Last time it was perfect was right after Christmas!

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  my mom and dad have been divorced since I was itty bitty. My mom remarried when I was 2, divorced 17 years later, and is on her 3rd marriage. Ex step dad :who I still consider my dad: is on his 4th marriage. My father has been married to my step mom for 10 years.

3.  What's for dinner? Sloppy Joe's, pickles and pineapple.

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? Clean the cat litter.

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of? Anna making a huge mess of her sloppy Joe!

I try to do a room a day, so by the end of the week I've cleaned each once

married for 32 years before my dad passed four years ago.

3.  What's for dinner?

pork chops and rice with savory cranberry sauce

bathrooms

L playing the piano this morning

there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?

Thorough cleaning, top to bottom, before Christmas. We usually just do a little bit here and a little bit there. 

Divorced, since I was in high school. 

3.  What's for dinner?

Pizza! Homemade and delicious. 

dishes. The sight of food in the sink grosses me out, big time. 

J, of course! 

• [

1.  When is the last time you cleaned your house? slight cleaning this weekend, DH deep cleaned last week

2.  What is the marital status of your parents?  divorced

3.  What's for dinner?spegetti and garlic bread

4.  What is your least favorite "chore" to do around the house? vacuming, DH does it

5.  What is the last thing you took a picture of?  Emily petting a pony at the zoo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"