November 2012 Moms

Night?

What are you little ones night time routines? How much do they eat before bed and how long are they sleeping? I can not for the life of me get dd to eat a full four pinch bottle then she wakes herself up by eating her hands around 3/3:30 now where she was sleeping throug the night before an ear infection at 9 weeks so now at 12 weeks we are back to the wake ups lol just tryi to see others routines  In hopes of getting some ideas to try :-) we usually do a bottle between 8/8:30 after some cuddle time and bath lotion pjs
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Night?

• I can't exactly say how much LO eats at night, but he usually nurses somewhere around 8 and then goes down around 9. He'll sleep from around 9 to somewhere between 2 and 3. Usually nurses once more then will sleep until around 7.

I'd guess LO eats about 3oz. The times he's had bottles, he's taken around that and seemed satisfied. Sometimes he'll take 2 and a half.

He nurses close to every two hours during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• She'll have a bottle around 7/7:30 then bath, book and cuddle. Asleep between 8:30 and 9. I try to dream feed around 10 or 11. Nights she dream feeds she will sleep until 5 nights she doesn't we are up around 2 to eat.

All of this on nights that we aren't fighting sleep.. Those nights any kind of routine goes out the window
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Porter gets 6oz at around 8 then he goes down about 8:45 or 9 sleeps till 3 then up at 6 or 6:30 for another 4 oz then down till 7:30 
  • imagerachael_c26:
    I can't exactly say how much LO eats at night, but he usually nurses somewhere around 8 and then goes down around 9. He'll sleep from around 9 to somewhere between 2 and 3. Usually nurses once more then will sleep until around 7. I'd guess LO eats about 3oz. The times he's had bottles, he's taken around that and seemed satisfied. Sometimes he'll take 2 and a half. He nurses close to every two hours during the day.

this is pretty much our schedule too, although maybe 1x per week he will skip the 3am feeding and randomly decide to STTN. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lately we've been having our last feeding at 9 which Is about 6 ounces. Sometimes he's fighting sleep, on those nights I read to him , sit in the nursing chair and Rock with him and if he doesn't fall asleep with that I lay with him. Really really close and he's out within 10 minutes. Other times he falls asleep while being burped. Either way bed Time is between 9:30 and 10:30 and he'll sleep until 7:30 or 8. I occasionally have to put the paci in his mouth at like 4 or 5.

He gets a bath every other day. And those baths are usually after his 6ish feeding.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"