April 2013 Moms
Options

Bath - pain relief heaven

This stuff is AMAZING

https://www.walmart.com/ip/10324310?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

They also have bath salts that you can use instead.    If you use as it as a bubble bath it's just really soothing, but if you use it as a shower gel/soap it feels like icy hot.   I rub it on whatever muscles are aching and then sink into the water and it feel sooooooo freaking amazing.

Re: Bath - pain relief heaven

• Options
    If only I could get out of the bath without assistance then I would definitely try it!  I miss a soothing bath...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oooh I just might have to give this a try. I've been looking for something for the bath to help me relax. Hopefully this is it thanks!

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds heavenly... I may need to see if my Walmart has that and get me some....
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Actually, their whole line sounds amazing, LoL... I have $6 on a gift card, maybe I'll treat myself!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageUberBiz:
    That sounds heavenly... I may need to see if my Walmart has that and get me some....

Other places carry it too.  I actually got mine at the grocery store.   When I did a google search to show yall walmart pulled up first.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"