November 2011 Moms

MMBF anyone?

Ugh, how come I always have something to b!tch about on Mondays lately..

Let's hear it, girls..

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: MMBF anyone?

• DS has become very attached to this little security blanket. It is starting to get a bit worn out looking. Andalsoplus, its getting peed on like every other night since DS is constantly peeing out of his diapers again lately.

My stepmom bought it at a small town drugstore that has a little gift shop. Apparently, they don't sell it anymore. I'm trying to find one that looks & feels the same but I am not having a lot of luck. It seems like this particular color & style(fabric) of blanket are hard to come by. Why must my son be like his parents & like hard to find shhhhhhhiznit.

I've bought him different styles/brands of this blankets, but they are not the answer. I can find a used one(gag me now) that is exactly the same, minus having his name embroidered.

I've searched for a new(exactly the same)"wubby" all weekend. This kid better know I love him.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have laryngitis still. And I am out of money until Thursday. Eff this noise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedesine77:
    I have laryngitis still. And I am out of money until Thursday. Eff this noise.

Sad  Ugh, sorry you're still sick. Hope you feel better & payday comes fast for you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJamiesWife2010:

imagedesine77:

Sad  Ugh, sorry you're still sick. Hope you feel better & payday comes fast for you

thanks lady; it is just so annoying and painful trying to talk at work.
  • I have my post-miscarriage MW appointment on thursday and I am already dreading it because I know I will cry a lot.  I am sick of crying.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • imagedesine77:
    imageJamiesWife2010:

I bet! Didn't you say that you answer phones? I hated losing my voice when I worked in an office!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLittleMommaBlueHen:
    I have my post-miscarriage MW appointment on thursday and I am already dreading it because I know I will cry a lot.  I am sick of crying.

Sad  [[[Hugs]]]

I'm so sorry. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJamiesWife2010:

imageLittleMommaBlueHen:
    I have my post-miscarriage MW appointment on thursday and I am already dreading it because I know I will cry a lot.  I am sick of crying.

Sad  [[[Hugs]]]

I'm so sorry. 

Thanks.  I have been doing mostly okay with things now, but I know that talking about it at length is going to get me all emotional again.

• imagedesine77:

Feel better soon!  Laryngitis is the pits.

• I had to go to this dumbbell unemployment meeting today and this lady was telling us how to dress appropriately for.interviews and she had platinum blonde hair with BLUE stripes....great role model!

Also, I've had this headache for four days now and I really wish it would go away now!
  • DD is down to one nap now and because of it, sleeps until 8am (she used to be up at 6:30). Since she was sleeping in more, that meant I could sleep in more. DH was a bull in a freakin' china shop this morning making breakfast. He dropped a pan on the floor, opened and closed cabinets and the fridge about 238230481 times, and eventually, DD woke up (her room is very close to the kitchen) at 7am. I was getting so used to the 8am wake up, that 7am seems like 5am. Man, I'm a spoiled brat. Anyway, ARGH to DH!!!
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJamiesWife2010:

imagedesine77:
    imageJamiesWife2010:

I bet! Didn't you say that you answer phones? I hated losing my voice when I worked in an office! [/quote
    Yea I am a secretary and we are super busy today. I have been straining trying to talk a little and it's just sucky. Hopefully it will go away soon for sure.
  • imagegracefulruby33:
    DD is down to one nap now and because of it, sleeps until 8am (she used to be up at 6:30). Since she was sleeping in more, that meant I could sleep in more. DH was a bull in a freakin' china shop this morning making breakfast. He dropped a pan on the floor, opened and closed cabinets and the fridge about 238230481 times, and eventually, DD woke up (her room is very close to the kitchen) at 7am. I was getting so used to the 8am wake up, that 7am seems like 5am. Man, I'm a spoiled brat. Anyway, ARGH to DH!!!

I hear you! My kids usually sleep in until 7:30 or 8 too; their  random 6:30 wake up the other day felt brutally early. 

• Sleep has been horrible around here for the last week or so.  DD is definitely getting some molars in and is also down with some sort of runny/stuffy nose crud.  I can't remember when the last time she got two naps in or even when she got more than 1 hour of a nap during the day.  Poor girl.  I don't know if this is the transition to 1 nap or just the teeth/sickness is getting in the way of two naps.  Whatever it is, it blows.  Thankfully at least the last few nights we've been back to decent sleep, but day sleep is still awful and DD is just a mess by the end of the day.  (This momma is not doing too great, either.)

I also blame some of this on "The Bump Curse".....I think I had just been posting on the thread about how much DD sleeps and then........sleep goes to pieces.  Ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCmmo14:
    Things between DH and I are so weird... things have been tense for a while, he refuses to go to counseling, and now after a fight on Saturday he is all clingy and needy. One of the fighting points is that we NEVER have sex, like once a month at most, which has destroyed my self confidence and now him being all touchy pisses the sh!t out of me because it feels so forced. Also, his siding with MIL kills it!nbsp;On the other front DS has decided to drop the afternoon nap, and it drives me insane because I am so worn out. And my last bitching is about not having ANY friends here... like none. I cannot talk to anyone if I have a problem with DH and this sucks. I can literally go without adult contact for days at a time and I love DS, but I miss having someone to go to coffee with and talk about ANYTHING but houses, babies or relationships... I want someone to talk to me about the weather or something!nbsp;

I'm sorry! I know what it's like to Benin a town with no friends. I joined a book club and met some mommies. Good luck

MMBF LO has decided to make his wake up time 5! Ugh
  • Oh, me too please:).  After 14 months, I feel like my LO should please please start sleeping better but no dice.  Some days I am just TIRED of feeling tired.  I want my fairy godmother to come wave a wand and grant me a week to just sleep.  And already struggling with insomnia before he was born, having a baby who constantly wakes up is brutal, because then once I finally get him to bed I have to get myself back to sleep all over again several times a night. 

I feel like everything is an additional burden lately- stress about money (I am the only working because my husband is staying at home.. which I love but it was definitely an adjustment to go onto one income), the holidays were stressful, and things at home have been incredibly tense between hubby and I.  I know the sleep deprivation and zero desire on my part to have any intimacy, don't help:).   But I just want something to be easy!!

• imageLittleMommaBlueHen:
    imageJamiesWife2010:

imageLittleMommaBlueHen:

Sad  [[[Hugs]]]

I'm so sorry. 

Thanks.  I have been doing mostly okay with things now, but I know that talking about it at length is going to get me all emotional again.

I am so sorry too!!  Big hug from me also!:(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"