November 2012 Moms

I saw every hr on the clock

I saw every hr on the clock last night...DD1 was up twice with nightmares, DD2 was up at 12,1:55,4,5:45 and my cat would not get off my pillow!

I actually dreamt about Starbucks and Im not even a coffee drinker!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I saw every hr on the clock

• That is so hard, I'm sorry you had a rough night. I understand because I saw every minute on the clock two nights ago! It's especially hard with two kids because it often happens that you get one to sleep and the other wakes up.  Hoping for an easy day for you and more rest tonight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh I've had those nights when DS1 was sick.  You get one down and other wakes.  I hope you have an easy day and can sneak in a nap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry you had a rough night! I hope tonight is better for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Sorry you had such a rough night!! Hopefully the girls cooperate for you to get a little rest today! Otherwise maybe put a movie on for G and J so you can at least veg a little..hang in there! 
    Mommy of 3! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ew that's rough. Hopefully all the LO's are totally exhausted and sleep like champs today and tonight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"