Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday morning biitchfest

Let's hear it....

Mine is that I'm tired of the "rush when we need something but we' 'll take our sweet time with you" HR mentality. I know it may be overwhelming when there are lots of applications coming in but that's your job and when you have a deadline you need to meet it. 

Re: Monday morning biitchfest

• It has been a stressful few weeks moving THEN I busted up my foot on Friday, THEN hubby and I have both come come with this awful cold passed onto is by my SIL and her boyf.

Been in the house 3days and still haven't been able to christen the place!!

On a happier note our school district called a snow day so we can stay home and be sick together.
  • I just want to b1tch out Mondays in general. They come way too quick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Two words: night shift.

Y'all ladies have a good Monday. It's my bedtime.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• I teach at a college. Up at 6am, showered and making breakfast when DH yells down "Classes are delayed until 11."

Fail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• It's CD2 and my cramps are still awful. Plus, today's weather forcast makes me worried for my commute home since I doubt my district will decide to have a half day.
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Freezing rain and snow here too! But I'm happy about the snow day and not having to drive in to school. No bitching for me yet. Once I start marking exams, though, I bet I'll have a few things to rant about...
  • This year the school system thinks it is a good idea to call school off before it snows and call 2 hour delays for no reason other than the county schools are late. I understand the county schools being late because there are still some areas with snow on the roads (not state maintained). Because of this I have to find 2 hours somewhere in this weeks hectic schedule to make up 2 hours of work because DD is on a two hour delay. Also, it would be nice if they are going to call a two hour delay when there is not bad weather that they call. DD stood at the bus stop for 20 minutes this morning before I checked for delays because the bus driver comes when she wants to.

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • I hate Mondays in general. Didn't get near as much done this weekend as I wanted to, and now I have to go back to work. And it's gloomy and snowing outside. Plus AF sucks and my belly hurts. 

• My whole house smells like wet fireplace because of the rain. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My kitchen is in shambles (we're remodeling), and it is starting to make me miserable. I think it's where I am focusing all of my negative energy right now.
  • They are upgrading our computers to Windows 7 and Office 2010. The interim stages and not being able to retrieve/store emails is driving me crazy!!

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• I woke up with a sore throat and I had to wake up DS this morning to get him fed and dressed before dropping him off at my parents so I could go to work.  I hate having to wake him up and am just grumpy because I know I can't stop working yet.  Yuck.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• I hate when it rains. We have a gravel driveway and our dog gets a mess when he goes out. The grass gets all muddy and then he comes in with muddy paws. It is so hard to keep the house clean with a big black lab running around wet and shedding all over.
  • imagepeanut+muse:
    My kitchen is in shambles (we're remodeling), and it is starting to make me miserable. I think it's where I am focusing all of my negative energy right now.

Even though I am sure the end product will be nice I couldn't stand to have my . kitchen in complete disarray. Hope you get it finished soon! 

• I can't find my house keys, I didn't get enough sleep last night and I inundated with work.  Monday gets a big, giant, MEH.
  • imagemama&baby:

Let's hear it....

Mine is that I'm tired of the "rush when we need something but we' 'll take our sweet time with you" HR mentality. I know it may be overwhelming when there are lots of applications coming in but that's your job and when you have a deadline you need to meet it. 

I hear ya. I am doing 2 jobs right now while they look for a replacement. But they seem to be taking their time. Oh and this is a position above me, but I am not getting paid to take over in the interim!

• imagepeanutmuse:
    My kitchen is in shambles we're remodeling, and it is starting to make me miserable. I think it's where I am focusing all of my negative energy right now.

ugh I feel your pain! I haven't had a kitchen for a month and it's probably another month before the floor is even done! H is doing it all himself and after a 10 hour day working on other people's houses he doesn't have time to work on ours through the week. Plus, I partially fell through the hole he left in the middle of the floor last weekend, leaving a hole in the basement ceiling drywall and an extremely bruised, swollen, painful leg. I hate renos!!
  • I hate cleaning my house. I'm trying to play catch up on everything since we got back from vacation, and it's like I clean one room, go do another and come back and the rooms are all over the place again. I'm losing. I think I need to hire a housekeeper to come in and just do one gigantic cleaning while I'm out, then we need to get a bunch of organization done in this place. I'd like to get things spic and span before I go back to working, since we'll have even less time for cleaning then.
  • I swear on days we have no where to go and we can have a lazy morning, DS is up at 6:30 ready to go. Days where we have to be out of the house early, he always sleeps until I have to wake him, then we're rushed and crabby. 

Plus, we had freezing rain then snow yesterday so the roads are a mess and spring is too far away.  

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • imagecalindi:

I am sick.  Like 100.2 degree F fever.  Dry coughing that hurts my chest.  Stuffed up head, sore throat from post nasal drip, and just general yuckiness.

And my job is as a nanny, so since the little girl already had this cold last week (thanks, sweetie, for giving me your germs) the Mom has no problem with me babysitting.  Which I get, and I'm grateful for the money, but I really wish I could just lay on the couch all day and nap.  Why won't this toddler take a nap already so I can, too?!

For me I think that's been the hardest part about being a parent. I get migraines on a pretty consistent basis.... it's really hard taking care of a sick baby when you feel like crap yourself.It's one of those things you really can't prepare for. Of course it's all worth it  

• So day started out great - we have a 2 hour delay at the school I work at. I took my time getting ready and had a relaxing morning. Go to leave and I left my inside lights on my car on since Saturday and of course my car wouldn't start. DH was already at work. I had to ask the plumber working on a house being built across the street to roll my car out of the garage and jump me! Luckily he was really nice and helped me out!

Really hope that it's not a permanent issue with the battery because I don't really want to spend $100something on a new one.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• imageBBer4:
    imagepeanutmuse:
    My kitchen is in shambles we're remodeling, and it is starting to make me miserable. I think it's where I am focusing all of my negative energy right now.
    ugh I feel your pain! I haven't had a kitchen for a month and it's probably another month before the floor is even done! H is doing it all himself and after a 10 hour day working on other people's houses he doesn't have time to work on ours through the week. Plus, I partially fell through the hole he left in the middle of the floor last weekend, leaving a hole in the basement ceiling drywall and an extremely bruised, swollen, painful leg. I hate renos!!

My husband is doing it all himself too. He works about 70 hrs a week and then does the kitchen in his "spare" time. The thing is, he doesn't actually know how to do this stuff until he researches it (he's a network engineer by profession, haha). He is doing a fantastic job. It's just taking a really, really long time. It's been 7 weeks with no kitchen, with no end in sight.

Fortunately, my mother has been making extra food & bringing it over occasionally. She's the best. :)

Oh yeah, and he's been really good about covering the holes in the floor, thankfully. That sucks that you fell. Hope your leg feels better!

• imageHenHen25:

I swear on days we have no where to go and we can have a lazy morning, DS is up at 6:30 ready to go. Days where we have to be out of the house early, he always sleeps until I have to wake him, then we're rushed and crabby. 

That is my DD exactly.  Up before dawn on the weekends, but has to be dragged out of bed during the week.

* Married June 2008 * * DD born August 2011 *
    BFP#2 2/19/13 EDD 11/1/13!
  • I wish that I could find a job in this northern wasteland my DHs job decided to move us to! I am so tired of sitting at home with nothing to do cause it makes me feel lazy.  Also, if you are going to ask people to send in resumes, I wish that you would at least let them know how it pans out. I have sent in at least 20 resumes to various places and heard nothing back. If you don't want me it's fine, but at least be kind enough to send me an e-mail or letter saying FU. *sigh* Feel a little bit better already. Been wanting to get that one out for months.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagerunforcookies:
    I just want to b1tch out Mondays in general. They come way too quick.

I second this. Nothing to b!tch about today except the massive amount of homework I need to get done by tomorrow.

Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• DH didn't replace the toilet roll this morning. Again. It's like he has an aversion to new rolls of toilet paper. Glad that didn't happen when the maintenance guys were here.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTH digestive tract. I love spinach! Don't make me give it up because you've decided you can't handle greens. 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • I've been doing my B.A part time for the last 5 years.

I unfortunately did not get a high enough grade on a French (my first language) test and had to take a grammar class. 

I received my grade for that classe this morning (A+ thankyouverymuch) and realised that it doesn't count towards my diploma!!! I was sure I could take that class instead of an optionnal one.

Now I have one more classe (and one semester) to take before I'm done with school. UGH, I'm so over it!!!!

Kids - Go to college!!

• imageDeblondie1:
    WTH digestive tract. I love spinach! Don't make me give it up because you've decided you can't handle greens. 

Ugh I went through that for about three years after I had my appendix out. Anything leafy and green would end badly. Hope you can continue on with the spinach!

• We have a forcasted high of -22 tomorrow.... yuck. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Two sick kids. Enough said.
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageTamma254:
    Two sick kids. Enough said.

New b!tch. You didn't update your chart. Lol I've been stalking all morning!

Two sick kids, I just woke up. I took the midnight till 2am shift, DH took the wake up shift.
  • imageHatchetFace:
    I was studying last night for a test I have today yay procrastination! when I realize that there are 40 effing pages missing from my textbook! Chapters 3 and 4 are gone. Used that book was still 200 dollars, and the bookstore website said no returns after the 25th. They better let me exchange it. ETA Mobile bumping is not my friend. And after getting 3 hours of sleep, my 8 am class is cancelled. That was my only class today and I live 45 minutes away from campus so it's a waste of gas going to the bookstore.

Ahh that was my issue last night!!  I had tried to study on Saturday night but thought the book was a little to repetitive so put it down and enjoyed some wine.  Then I went back to it last night to study for my test which isn't until tomorrow and realized that they repeated the same 10 pages and missed 10 pages as well!  No wonder it was repetitive reading the same thing over :(

Also I didn't save the receipt and there are no returns without one.  Frustrating I tell you!!

imageimage

• imageanamouse:
    We have some maintenance guys here today and I asked if I should remove anything from the bathroom if it'll be dusty. He said no. They're letting the plaster dry and coming back, meanwhile I went in. They tracked their dirty boots all over the bathmat which I washed Friday... like they couldn't move it or step around. I'm annoyed. 

I feel ya. Last time we had our cable installed, the guy didn't wear boot covers and tracked mud all over a brand new rug I had just put down. DH works for a subcontractor of the cable company and knew the guy and his supervisors and let them know what I thought. I got offered carpet clean up but had already done it myself by that point.

Also, new biotch. Our maintenance guy just showed up to fix our kitchen exhaust fan and leak in 1/2 bath but NOT the kitchen light, which was the very first thing I wrote on our check in sheet. He's been nice enough to look at it and determine it is indeed not the bulbs, but needs permission before he can go any futher. Meanwhile, I continue to cook in the dark.

*Edit-spelling

• I don't understand why people can't drive in rain. For goodness sakes we live in washington it rains 2/3 of the year! Learn to drive so my dh and I can get to work on time! Oh and this morning we left a half hour early to get to work early and we got here on time. 
  • I hate when people don't know how to drive in snowy weather. I looked like the crazy person passing someone this morning who was doing 15 under the speed limit when the roads were cleared, treated and completely fine. People.....
    image   image
  • Today was going great for a Monday....but then my boss comes in from a full lunch break and asks me to take a short break because she needs to prepare for a conference call and then informs me she's leaving early after the call. Just lovely.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married Since March 2011 TTC since July 2011 Medical issues finally sorted out May 2012
  • I hate Mondays because my husband goes back to work. I hate this because I miss him, but also because then I don't really have any help when our DS screams his head off because he's teething. I'm getting used to it though (DS teething and being the only one to somewhat soothe him).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"