3rd Trimester

So anxious, and mom not helping

So, this is my last PG, and I"M DONE!!!!  I'm uncomfortable, way more than with either other PG.  I just want this PG done and over with.  I want to hold my new/last baby. 

I am sooooo close with my mom we talk everyday for what seems like hours.  I made them mistake of telling her that I think I've started to loose my plug.  I'm not 100% sure.  I never lost with either of my other PG's.  So now when I'm talking to her she's asking me "do you have any other symptoms?  How do you feel?  Do you think it will be soon? THEN  Don't get too excited"  yadda yadda yadda.

I know I shouldn't get too excited that the baby is coming. I have a c/s scheduled for 10 days from now, but I am excited because I just want this to be over.  I'm so done.  I tried to enjoy every minute becasue this will be my last PG, but I'm DONE!!!!!!!

Re: So anxious, and mom not helping

• Yea I have not been in love with this pregnancy. Between the nerve damage to my previous c-section area and now the baby is resting on those nerves or punching them all time. I also threw out my hip years ago and this pregnancy it goes out every few days now. I am so over this. I do not remember my first being this painful. I have been trying not to live on Tylenol, not that it helps much when I take it. The doctor told me each pregnancy will get worse for the pain. I think I'm done with 2! I really don't want to do this again. I love babies, I love my child/children. I do not have to love pregnancy.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know exactly how you feel! I don't love being pregnant in the best of circumstances and now I've been on total bedrest for a few weeks already and will be until I deliver due to pre-eclampsia and I'm ready to be done! I want our routine back, I'm ready to meet our little one and I'll be relieved to either get my tubal or have DH get a V (which depends on whether I successfully VBAC  this time).
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally understand and I am not as close as you, but I am so ready to just be done and meet my last little baby!

Its killer because you know what to expect so your just waiting. I think it's actually harder knowing than not knowing.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • This is my first baby, but I know it will be a few years before I will want to try for #2. I'm pretty uncomfortable without any medical issues, so I know it could be much worse. Can't wait to meet this baby, but can't wait to not be pregnant anymore!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"