March 2013 Moms
Options

FTMs...Registry

FTMs...What are you most hoping that you get off your registry?  I was really hoping someone would purchase our digital monitor.  It was purchased today and I am so excited!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FTMs...Registry

• Options
    We have had a lot of things purchased off our registry. There is still one more week until my last shower and I am hoping some other things get purchased like decor for the nursery (I registered for a whole set that includes sheets, etc on Amazon), a boppy and the cradle mattress/sheets. I would love it if someone purchased the travel system, but it looks like we will have to buy it so I hope we get some gift cards too!
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options
    Video monitor for sure!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am really hoping for anything but clothes Lol Several people are already giving us tons of clothes but we dont really have anything else yet except furniture!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got most of the big things at our shower last weekend (the pack n play, the swing, car seat...) We have another shower with DH family in a few weeks. I'll be most excited if someone gets the baby leg warmers I registered for. They are so cute!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm hoping for the Rock-n-Play, Pack-n-Play, and monitor.  I have two upcoming showers and hardly anything has been purchased.  I guess most people are doing their own thing.  I'm sure we'll get lots of great gifts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My Brest Friend... My parents are helping me get everything else, but my Mom doesn't see the point of this item and I really want it. I will live without it if need be though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    For us we hoped both of our strollers would get purchased but didn't hold our breath b/c they were really expensive.  Turns out MIL purchased the full size stroller and SIL/BIL purchased the umbrella stroller.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Crib and Britax car seat. Not holding breath, it would be nice but we put it on there to get the completion discount.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imagejglenn4:
    For us we hoped both of our strollers would get purchased but didn't hold our breath b/c they were really expensive.  Turns out MIL purchased the full size stroller and SIL/BIL purchased the umbrella stroller.

That's awesome! Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My main shower was last week.  (Work will do something, but I don't know what to expect).

I was most excited to get some of the guilty pleasures that I added to our registries.  I knew if it was a necessity, we would go buy it anyway.  But I knew some of the other items, I would not go out and get myself.  

My favorites:

Frog bath toy holder     https://www.amazon.com/Boon-Bath-Scoop-Green-Frog/dp/B000AV7O4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1359232063&sr=1-1&keywords=frog+pod+bath+storage+basket+by+boon 

Half moon rechargeable night light    https://www.amazon.com/Kinderglo-Portable-Rechargeable-Night-Quarter/dp/B0036Z3DDC/ref=br_it_dp_o_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=22EFMMD6XHZT3&coliid=I2B3CK6L6ZSYJX

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I checked our registry, and I was hoping for the boppy, bumbo, swing, pack and play, and stroller.  So far all has been bought except the stroller, but I doubt anyone gets that since it's so expensive so I'm hoping for gift cards and we'll be all set!
  • Options
    I was really hoping for the car seats and the monitor, but I didn't get either of those.  My M-I-L gave us a large check, though, so I ordered soem that way.  My aunt said she wanted to wait until after the shower to see what I still needed, so she offered to get the infant car seat and the monitor, which was awesome.  So now I have 2 convertable car seats for when LO gets bigger (one for each car, becasue I'm told they are wicked hard to move) and an infant seat with 2 bases on the way.  I was really surprised that no one bought any crib sheets, so I went out and bought 4.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"