February 2012 Moms

Sunday plans?

I was hoping to goto the aquarium today, but we've got way too much to do.  We're installing our tot locks on the cabinets today.  Have to go food shopping and a target run, and work on our party plans for Aidens Birthday.  I think I may sneak away for some retail therapy at the LOFT they have a good sale going on.  Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sunday plans?

• Church, lunch and then hanging pictures. Before DD was born we had lots of home renovations done. We still haven't rehung any of the artwork or paintings. Now we have about a month till the party and its time to get to work.
  • I need to run to the grocery store to order the cake and cupcakes for Abby's party next weekend. I also have to get to work on cleaning up the house and getting stuff together for the party. We're having house guests too next weekend so I need to make sure the guest room and empty room are cleaned up so they have places to sleep. Plus wipe down all Abby's toys since she had the stomach bug last week.

RNMama, have fun at the party!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ava's birthday party is at noon today. we are at the inlaws getting the last minute things ready and then it is party time.
    Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
  • We are going to Mass at noon then lunch and grocery shopping. We might make a trip to the park and library.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH is fixing my car this morning while Emily and I go to my mom's to show off her new walking skills.

Later DH and I are going to an Open house and taking Emily to the zoo since it is 74 degrees here today :)

Oh and of cource normal Sunday things for us, laundry, prepping meals for the week and our weekly family dinner at DH's grandmas house tonight.

• We're about to eat some breakfast. Then church. After church we're having lunch then Ian's going to his daddy's for a visit...yes, I'm in shock he actually called! I'm going to do some grocery shopping while I'm kid free.

• We're going to to out for breakfast. Pancakes and coffee taste so much better when someone else makes them. And then it's to the grocery store, and back home before the storm hits.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I just went to the gym and now I'm in the BRU parking lot waiting for it to open. We're going to my BFFs daughters wrestling meet later.
  • Super long and boring faculty meeting this afternoon, followed by taco night!
  • Have a great birthday party, RNmama and Ava!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We are making plans for our spring garden, cleaned some, did dishes and laundry, and need to get organized for the Monday morning shuffle so we can go to bed at a decent time.  I need to print pictures for my haircut Tuesday and H is going to work on making a toy chest for DS #2.  I need to clean as well but will likely wait until tomorrow when the boys are at school although I might let DS #2 play in my closet while I weed through clothes.  DS #1 is on H's computer playing Nick Jr. games
  • It's DHs birthday and we planned to go to breakfast and then the zoo.  Then... DH woke up throwing up  Sad  Poor guy, what a way to spend your birthday!  Not sure what we are going to do now.
  • We dropped DH off at the airport AGAIN this morning.  He will be gone all next month =(.  Then it is party recovery day and clean up from yesterday.  L's party was amazing, but I am happy it is over and I can get back to my normal daily routine of not being party obsessed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Dd has been waking up for hours at a time these last few days so we're skipping church today and relaxing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"