Trying to Get Pregnant

Too soon to go...

Well, ladies, many of you had seen my posts about my DH and explaining things. He had been totally on board, and now he has done a complete 180 degree turn and wants nothing to do with having a baby.

It hurts, but of course I respect his opinion and feelings...
So I guess I'll be off here for a bit. I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for your support.

Baby dust to everyone!

Re: Too soon to go...

• I'm sorry =(.  It stinks to not be on the same page.  I was ready to start trying way before DH was so we ended up waiting longer than I would have liked to, especially now since it's been a few months now and we didn't get KU right away.  He even tells me that if I had gotten KU the first try, he wouldn't be nearly as excited about a baby as he is now.  Sometimes they just need a little time to digest the idea. Hopefully he comes around soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • imagecitygirl17:
    I'm sorry =. nbsp;It stinks to not be on the same page. nbsp;I was ready to start trying way before DH was so we ended up waiting longer than I would have liked to, especially now since it's been a few months now and we didn't get KU right away. nbsp;He even tells me that if I had gotten KU the first try, he wouldn't be nearly as excited about a baby as he is now. nbsp;Sometimes they just need a little time to digest the idea. Hopefully he comes around soon!nbsp;

Thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • ahh! I got baby dust in my eye...

Hope you both come to an agreement soon. 

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry! Best of luck to you and hope you guys get on the same page soon.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Sorry to hear about your delay in TTC, but I'm glad that you respect YH enough to not be angry with him. 

That being said, I know exactly what you're going through. DH and I were just about to start TTC this time last year. It was "go time" and he sat me down and said that he wasn't sure if he wanted another child, I was heartbroken. We stopped TTC and I took a bump break. We would talk about it every now and then, finally one day he came to me and said that he was ready and he really wanted a third child. We've been trying for # 3 for 4 cycles now. 

GL to you and your DH 

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Sorry y'all are going through that, hopefully y'all can work things out.
  • I think women are always ready for a baby way before men are. Hope he comes around soon as I know your heart ache as well. And after hearing mine say he wasn't ready to be responsible for someone else yet I thought it would never happen. We are on Cycle 3 with the REI and our 2nd attempt at IUI. Keep your chin up though he will come around and hope it is soon. 
    Me: 31 DH: 33 Married : 12 Years going on 16 years together TTC since 9/2001 11/2012 100 MG Clomid 12/2012 200 MG Clomid: IUI 12/26 2 Week Wait Praying for a miracle
  • imagelamo1210:
    ahh! I got baby dust in my eye...nbsp;Hope you both come to an agreement soon.nbsp;

Ah, my aim must be off, sorry bout your eye.

Thank you =D
  • Thank you all so much for your support and letting me know I'm not alone in this experience.

I hope I'm back soon.
    But I'll definitely lurk and watch for all your BFPs!

GL.
    =D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"