3rd Trimester
Options

Have you heard of this being true??

I was told days before labor begins, that you Feel like total crap! Just plain awful feeling! Days= 24 days... I kinda feel like that is month 9 and this is a silly thing. But I am curious to see what y'all have heard!

Re: Have you heard of this being true??

• Options

I've actually heard the opposite, but I'm sure that everyone is different.

With DS, I didn't feel like crap at all. I didn't feel comfortable, but I didn't feel awful. This time around, I've had diarrhea for the last three days on and off, but I don't feel sick otherwise. It's a pain in the butt. (Literally) My OB told me that diarrhea is often our body's way of cleaning our bowels for L&D. Meh, who knows if that's true. I'll take it, though. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBlissBerry:
    What? nbsp;24 days? nbsp;What are you even talking about?

Makes about as much sense as the rest of her posts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedrpayne:
    imageBlissBerry:
    What? nbsp;24 days? nbsp;What are you even talking about?
    Makes about as much sense as the rest of her posts.

Damn. I hate when I give real answers the crazycakes.

I just read her bio. Eeeek.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I felt like I was getting the flu abaout a week before I delivered my daughter but not 24 days.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageCountrygirl0289:
    I was told days before labor begins, that you Feel like total crap! Just plain awful feeling! Days= 24 days... I kinda feel like that is month 9 and this is a silly thing. But I am curious to see what y'all have heard!

huh? 

• Options
    The day before my water broke I felt like absolute sh*t.  We ran a lot of errands and my back was KILLING me and I just wanted to go home and lay down I was so worn out.  I woke up the next morning to pee and my water broke all over the bathroom.  So, it was true for me.

image image
  • Options
    imageCountrygirl0289:
    Are you on mobile & meant 2 to 4 days?  If not, What???
  • Options
    I was on mobile It was to be 2-4. auto correct on Iphone! sorry!
  • Options
    The day before I went into labor I felt pretty crappy, but it was a crampy, stomach flu kind of crappy feel. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"