December 2012 Moms

how big?

My LO will be 7 weeks on Monday and is ffinally starting to truly fit into the newborn size clothes IF I chop off the foot coverings ... she las long legs and feet.

How about your LO's size?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: how big?

• Baby is 4 weeks and already outgrowing some 0 to 3. She barely ever fit into newborn. She is probably about 11 lbs now. She was 9 lb 4 oz when she was born.
    1 Baby Girl 12/28/12 
    #2 due 11/28/14
    2 Angel Babies 9/11, 2/12

• Baby girl is 11lbs and moving more into 0 to 3 mth clothes. She's really more long and skinny, so as long as there aren't long sleeves and legs, she can still fit into the NB size.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is very long and skinny. She is almost 8 weeks, not even 10 pounds yet and has almost outgrown 3 month sleepers length wise but they are very baggy in the tummy. Not sure what we are going to do until she is closer to the 6 month size. We maybe have one 36 month sleeper. Maybe she will just have to wear things without footies for a while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We moved out of nb clothes at about 4 weeks due to DS's length (23"), not his weight (~9 lbs at the time).
  • At our one month we were 8lb 2oz - we can still wear newborn stuff as long as they don't have the little fold over mittens.

We can't do sleepers unless they're 0-3. Target and Crazy 8 onesies are too wide. Some of our Old Navy is fitting us finally! 

IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My kid is just starting to fit into 0-3 month clothes. Thank god.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My LO will be 6 weeks on Tuesday, he is easily filling out 3 month outfits and he's about 13 lbs. now. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Baby girl was out of newborn at 2 weeks and some of her 0-3 sleepers are already too small :(

She's not even two months old yet, and I think it's mostly due to CDing. 

• LO is 1 month today and probably about 9 pounds (doctor appointment next week). He's outgrown most of his newborn stuff, but the 0-3 stuff is way too big still. I hate this in between sizes stuff. Diapers too - so annoying! 
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

• My DD is 7 weeks. She weighed 5.11 at birth and is up to 8.5. She is still in newborn clothes, and has outgrown some.
    Anniversary

September 25, 2011, Mommy lost her little angel. Mommy will always love you, and will forever hold that special place in my heart!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

At 35W2D, my little angel made her appearance. I never knew what love was until I met you. 12/4/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLGalipp19:
    DD is very long and skinny. She is almost 8 weeks, not even 10 pounds yet and has almost outgrown 3 month sleepers length wise but they are very baggy in the tummy. Not sure what we are going to do until she is closer to the 6 month size. We maybe have one 36 month sleeper. Maybe she will just have to wear things without footies for a while.

Yes Non footed outfit plus socks are our outfits of choice. Have found Old Navy baby socks come in packs of 3 pairs, decent price ... normally just under 8 although got it for just under 6 on sale yesterday, are nice and thick, are better quality than Carters sold at Target and Baby R Us. Even has the rubber on the bottom of the foot with size so the old and new socks will not get confused. The O.N. baby socks are nice and thick
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Baby girl is about 12 lbs now, 8 weeks old tomorrow. She still fits in most of her 3 month clothes, but some of the Carter's 3 month sleepers are too short for her... The 3 to 6 month sleepers are too long, but at least she isn't crammed into her clothes at night! I'm sure she'll grow into them soon!
  • E is out of 0-3 and into 3-6, but still kind of thin for them. But, he wore a 6-9 that I thought was a 3-6 on Thurs. only the arms were a bit longish. No clue how much he weighs, but I know that he is at least as big as my friend's 3 1/2 month old who was an average 7-8lb at birth.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LO is 6 weeks and she is in 0-3. She grew out of newborn clothes at about 3 weeks. Her 3 month old clothes use to be really big on her but now they are fitter much better.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Rory is almost 8 weeks old and is just starting to fit into 0-3 month clothes, but he can still wear most of his newborn clothes length is the only issue with some of those. 
  • Mackenzie is 6 weeks today, 21.6" long, weighs 9.5lbs. She outgrew all her newborn sleepers in length at 5 weeks. She fits perfectly in 03 mo right now. In her bigger CDs the onesies are barely fitting.
  • imagej3nnyb:
    My LO is 6 weeks today.  She outgrew newborn sizes at 3 weeks.  She can fit into 3 month sizes comfortably now.  She was 9lbs, 6oz at her 1 month check-up, so I assume she's well over 10lbs now.

Margo's pretty similar. 3 month Carter's sleepers w/feet just fit her length wise! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Mine's 5 weeks and in 6 months clothes. He's about 12.5/13lbs
  • He'll be 7 weeks on Tuesday and weighed just over 12 lb last week.  Starting to grow out of 3 month stuff.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My little peanut is about 8 1/2 lbs at 7 weeks adjusted. He fits almost perfectly in nb right now. He's getting a little long for some. I wish he would catch up to some of your chubby LOs! Stupid reflux.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• shes 6 weeks but idk how heavy she is. if i had to guess, id say 9 or 10lbs. shes at the point where nb is just getting too small but 0-3 is still a little too big 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girl is a chunk... She's 8 weeks and fitting well into 3 months, and some 3-6 months
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my LO is a month old and she never fit into newborn clothes or diapers lol. she's way too big. She was 10lbs 4 oz when she was born and now she's 12 lb 1 oz and 23" long. Still fitting good in 0-3 month clothes tho :)
  • Dd is 7w tomorrow and about 14lbs. Several of her 03 and 3m outfits are too small. She has a 36 on now. It's a little loose, but not bad. The little ones brand size 3m is too small for sure.
    Eta
    She was 8.7 at birth and 10 even at 2 weeks.

imageimageimage
  • She is 4 weeks and is mostly in size 3 month.  Some newborn still fits, but some of it never fit....and a lot of 3 mo. is still big, but it's what she has to wear for the most part.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • He is 11lbs and change, and is wearing 03 or 3 month clothes. With regular 3m I find most are a little long and baggy but I have a few outfits that fit him nicely.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• My LO wore NB clothes until she was 6 weeks.  We moved her up to 0-3, but they are still a little long for her.  Aww...packing up her NB clothes this past weekend was bitter sweet.  She didn't even fit into any of it until 3 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He's still swimming in NB, and wearing his preemies.
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"