3rd Trimester

nesting energy gone

I was having a lot of energy to clean, but now I can't seem to get motivated to do any housework. Any tips? All I want to do is sleep.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: nesting energy gone

• sleep!  my nesting urge comes and goes.  somedays I rest and other days I clean like a maniac.
  • imagepearlsnow:
    sleep!  my nesting urge comes and goes.  somedays I rest and other days I clean like a maniac.

I'm right there with you!  You just need to listen to your body.  If you don't feel like cleaning, then don't!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely sleep if you're able. Sleep is a lost cause this far into pregnancy so if your body allows you to sleep or rest comfortably then do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sleep while you can comfortably sleep!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SLEEP!!! I am on baby #3 and I have learned sleep is priceless.  The cleaning will get done eventually. If your body needs to rest, listen to it. Keeping you and baby healthy is the most important thing right now.
  • This happened to me too, but only recently. I got all excited and cleaned everything when it got close to baby's due date, but now that it's passed I'm just exhausted and steam-less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"