June 2011 Moms

Valentine's Day Plans

Since the board is a little slow, Do you have any plans for valentines day ? Are you also buying/getting a present and what ??? Im in desperate ideas...

Re: Valentine's Day Plans

• No big plans.  We don't usually do gifts.  DD and I are going to take DH to lunch.  For dinner I usually try to make something special and chocolate fondue for dessert.  We are hosting a Valentine's play date the week before and will do a craft and decorate cookies.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depending on what night DH has off and if we can get a babysitter, we talked about going to see the latest Die Hard movie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We will celebrate on the 16th. We have a babysitter from 4-7 so we can to out to dinner, then will be home by bedtime. I think we'll rent a movie. The chocolate fondue sounds good. that is also 6 weeks after my d&c, so I am looking forward to some hanky panky :-)

Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • I have a doctor appt that evening so DH will be watching DS.  And DH has to work that night so no plans.  Maybe since I have my appt I can get him to cook me dinner?
  • We've had dessert fondue as a tradition for the past few years. :) I wish we could go out for dinner together, but we don't have a babysitter.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • We usually don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day. We usually just get each other a card. We do have a gift card for our favorite restaurant that we go to for special occasions (and a standing offer from the grandparents to babysit), so perhaps we'll go out for dinner the weekend before or after to celebrate.
  • We don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day, but since we are living with my mom until we can find a house and since we haven't had a date night since DD was born, we may go see the new Nicholas Sparks movie, Safe Haven.  I read all of his books, but DH isn't interested in the movies.  I'm thinking I can twist his arm and use Valentine's Day as an excuse Wink  DH works nights so we would have to go the weekend after.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, we don't do presents. I get flowers and chocolates. I usually don't give him anything, but just attempt a nice dinner at home or go out for dinner before Liv. Since the baby, it's very minimal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"