February 2013 Moms

STMs (or FTMs on the ball) where do I keep wipes?

I have a giant economy size pack of wipes, but I imagine I will want them in a wipe dispenser so I can pull out one at a time, plus the economy pack is kind of huge.  I cannot find a wipe dispenser to save my life except for one $20 one.  Any suggestions?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: STMs (or FTMs on the ball) where do I keep wipes?

• By the way, I did not get a wipe warmer because we are tight on money and that was one of the things my MW told me to skip.
    View Full Size Image

• Buy one package of wipes that are already in a container (like Huggies, Pampers, etc.) and pop your economy size packs in once you've used up the wipes the container came with. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepitch77:
    Buy one package of wipes that are already in a container (like Huggies, Pampers, etc.) and pop your economy size packs in once you've used up the wipes the container came with. 

This. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    photo D0EE104210C440E48E28B53BA940865Bashx_zpsff62f0b1.gif photo A24F501B345347968B2BC922AD7C0613ashx_zpsf08f7401.gif
  • imagepitch77:
    Buy one package of wipes that are already in a container (like Huggies, Pampers, etc.) and pop your economy size packs in once you've used up the wipes the container came with. 

That is a smart idea! Hahaha, I have been looking for affordable wipe dispensers online all afternoon...(Slapping forehead...)

View Full Size Image

• You could also get a Tupperware container and cut a slit in the lid, and pull the wipes through the slit (similar to those Lysol wipes containers).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepitch77:

This is what we do! 

DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Lol someone has preggie brain!
  • We just buy the Huggies pack and refill with wipes. What wipes are they? If you get the big packs from Costco or Sams the wipes are already in packs with resealable lids.
    imageimageimage
  • imagetwirlyjack73:
    Lol someone has preggie brain!

Lol,you have no idea how true that statement is...It's bad!

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"