May 2013 Moms

NBR: Need movie suggestions

DH is out of town so I think I'll watch a movie tonight after the boys go to bed.

Any suggestions for a good movie I could get from redbox or on demand?

Thanks!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: NBR: Need movie suggestions

• I thought 'Ted' was a ton of fun. Just make sure your boys are sound asleep.
  • I also liked Ted, but it seems to be hit or miss with women.

I really liked Pitch Perfect.  And if you like Glee you would definitely like it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Lawless was amazing. I am getting a redbox movie of Savages,and maybe the Paperboy or Premium Rush tonight. If you go to redbox, you can use the code DVDONME or DVDONUS or REDBOX for a free movie if you haven't already. I used these a while back, but at least two of them worked for me (:

• Trouble with the Curve was a cute movie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pitch Perfect or What to Expect when your Expecting :)
  • Ummmm MAGIC MIKE? Actually Im totally kidding on that. Just watched Ted last night. It was entertaining but not sure if it was all that it was hyped up to be. Next on my list is "what to Expect" although you could go with a classic and watch Knocked Up.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • imageBeachy730:

I also liked Ted, but it seems to be hit or miss with women.

I really liked Pitch Perfect.  And if you like Glee you would definitely like it. 

Yes, Ted is definitely hit or miss with women. I didn't like it but many of my girlfriends thought it was hilarious. I LOVED Pitch Perfect though, it was hilarious. 

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Lawless was one of the best movies I've seen in quite awhile. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"