May 2013 Moms

Cravings

So my coworker who sits right next to me has been eating a bowl of ceral every day for lunch.  Yesterday it finally hit me with a craving.  I wanted a bowl and not just any kind of cereal, I wanted the bad for you sugary cereal you eat as kids.  Needless to say I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up a box of Captain Crunch Berries and ate a bowl as soon as I got home.  While at the store I spotted a bag of Doritos Jumpin Jack cheese flavored and decided to add those for my snack drawer at work. 

As I was sitting here working, my stomach starts growling and what you know, I remembered I had those Doritos in my car.  Score!  Boy they tasted so good with that first bite. Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cravings

• I craved Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch while pregnant with my daughter. 

This time, I'm being the stereotypical pregnant woman and eating pickles all day long! :)  

• No cravings for me lately - I've been drinking a lot of orange juice lately, but I wouldn't call that a craving.

In the first trimester, I wanted Froot Loops all the time! I would eat them for two meals a day and for snacks. I'm so thankful that cravings has passed lol! It didn't last long, but one week I went through two family size boxes on my own! Luckily I've been eating healthier since then. More or less ;-).

DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFaitheliza:
    Pickles are awesome. Lately I've been dying for DQ soft serve vanilla with strawberry sauce and whipped cream. Yuuuum. 

Ok, now I've seen DQ mentioned way too many times, it's really starting to make me want some now.  Maybe I can convince DH for us to stop there after church on Saturday. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Smores pop tarts and Lucky Charms magically delicious c:
  • Lucky charms are my vice!! Something about those tiny little marshmallows make them irresistible!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Only ten more minutes til my milkshake arrives!! Ignore the fact it's 16 degrees outside.
  • I keep thinking about the new churros from Taco Bell........sooooooo nomable!
  • I had a craving for bad cereal this past weekend. I bought the single serve packs--Cocoa Krispies and Apple Jacks. Delicious! 

I am craving McDonald's today for some reason. I brought lunch with me so I am trying to be a good girl and eat what I brought. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Zesty Dill pickles-sooo good.

Peanut butter everything, I have to buy the pre-portioned cups, I don't trust myself with a jar!  

• imageacrp:
    Yesterday for lunch I ate dill pickle flavored cashews and sweet tarts.  It's not even 8am here yet and I am eating black licorice.  I keep telling baby girl that one of these she might find out what a vegetable tastes like.

Haha my husband told me today that I should try eating a couple vegetables today, because our son might be interested in it. I personally like the Middleswarth BBQ chips I was munching on. 

• My craving has been fresh strawberries. Over the past 2 weeks, I've gone through about 10-12 cartons of them. I'm also craving butter cream frosting but haven't given in to that one yet.
  • I have been fighting a strong craving for chicken fingers and fries. The really good southern style buttermilk kind....yum. Also, thanks to the UO thread yesterday there is a BR ice cream cake in my near future.

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Anything carb related!!  Cereal (cheerios, frosted mini wheats), bread and butter, pancakes, french toast, pasta...  Hence the post earlier today about needing some protein options!  lol

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• im craving valentines day chocolates/truffles... i might go out later and buy a small box. yum!
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just want to eat anything and everything!!

• imagelindsay.n.harman:

imageacrp:
    Yesterday for lunch I ate dill pickle flavored cashews and sweet tarts.  It's not even 8am here yet and I am eating black licorice.  I keep telling baby girl that one of these she might find out what a vegetable tastes like.

Haha my husband told me today that I should try eating a couple vegetables today, because our son might be interested in it. I personally like the Middleswarth BBQ chips I was munching on. 

Glad to hear I'm not alone.  I wish I was eating more veggies too.  But they just don't hit the spot!  Icky! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"