March 2013 Moms

STM's pressure question

Did you feel pressure earlier with #2? I don't think I had this feeling until 36-37 weeks with DS. I'm sure everything's fine, but just curious. It's super uncomfortable, and not quite ready for this yet!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: STM's pressure question

• I'm feeling pressure already and I'm 34 weeks today. I didnt feel this until 38 weeks or so with DD. It's crazy how different things are this time around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just mentioned to my husband yesterday how walking is already staring to feel different, like the baby is low and I'm waddling. I'm 33 weeks. I don't remember when it happened with DD though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never felt pressure with any of my other pregnancys. But Im 34 weeks now and boy do I feel it.. I was walking around this morning thinking she was gonna come right out.My kids and my husband were waiting to see if my water was gonna break.And every so often she is punching me low and its just adding to the discomfort.
  • I felt pressure my entire pregnancy with DS1, I swear he lived in the birth canal.  This pregnancy, I wish I had just a little bit of pressure!  Last night I was almost positive he was breaking my ribs!

• I'm only 31ish weeks along, but when I walk, I feel some odd pressure.  TMI: you know when you have a UTI, and it feels like you are trying to pee out a shard of glass?  When I walk or get up, it feels kind of like that sharp pressure down there.  I most definitely don't have a UTI or other infection (recently tested for all of that).  Is this the type of pressure that will become constant as I get farther along?
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt a TON of pressure last Friday and part of Saturday but then it went away. For a bit I thought maybe LO was dropping (DS never dropped till I was well into labor), but that doesn't seem to be the case. In my case, I think LO flipped (s/he was breech at the last appointment and although I have no clue, I'm thinking it may have something to do with turning because the movements also feel a bit different and in different locations). 
  • Yes, I totally agree. I've felt extreme pressure way down low. I brought this up to my OB yesterday because I didn't remember feeling this with DS. He explained second babies tend to sit lower since you're already "stretched". Totally normal and not to worry, but I second your uncomfortableness!!!! It's awful and I have another 8 weeks left!
    BabyFruit Ticker *Brianna*
  • imagemyszko:
    I just mentioned to my husband yesterday how walking is already staring to feel different, like the baby is low and I'm waddling. I'm 33 weeks. I don't remember when it happened with DD though.

same here 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"