Trying to Get Pregnant

To anyone that BOAB'd me

I wanted to make sure this didn't get lost on page 3:

To any and all that BOAB'd me:

I did make a private apology to CLE, especially since all my comments were pretty much targeted at her.  She and I have come to a truce.

Let me use this as an opportunity to extend my apologies to anyone else I may have offended: It was never my intention to upset/offend anyone.  Some of the things I said/did were out of line and I admit to my mistakes as I know others made mistakes with the situations as well.

With the recent situation, I feel like it would be best for me to admit any mistakes and come to some sort of truce with the ladies of this board.  I want to be a good and kind person and that isn't what I was being.

Now, don't think that means I am going to be puppies and rainbows, and yes I may make more mistakes in the future, but I hope we can all be adults about this and move on.

Re: To anyone that BOAB'd me

• BILLY MAYS HERE!

I DID NOT SEE THE OFFER FOR A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE POST...

image  image
  • Not trying to sound like a total bish here but if you are trying to move forward did this really need it's own thread in addition to your post in BOAB?

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• Loading the player...
  • You are an AW.  You should have gone with your original plan of taking a break and coming back under a new SN.  That is all.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • imageBethK22:
    Not trying to sound like a total bish here but if you are trying to move forward did this really need it's own thread in addition to your post in BOAB?

I didn't want it to get buried in the middle of the BOAB thread, so yes, I felt it needed it own post.

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageBethK22:
    Not trying to sound like a total bish here but if you are trying to move forward did this really need it's own thread in addition to your post in BOAB?

She's AW'ing

I am not AWing, I am sorry you feel that way.  That is not my intention.

• imagegamergirl522:

I didn't want it to get buried in the middle of the BOAB thread, so yes, I felt it needed it own post.

*BILLY MAYS FACEPALM*

image  image
  • I have no idea what happened before, but creating another post just seems to be dragging whatever it is out.
  • We all saw it.  We are to busying having fun to really care.

My advice: Make a new SN and start over.  Fo realz.

• You might have felt like it needed it's own post, but it did not.

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• imageChuggingWater:
    You might have felt like it needed it's own post, but it did not.

Well, I apologize.  I am not going to DD though.

• imageBanker&BSN:

We all saw it.  We are to busying having fun to really care.

Try not to fail like last time and give yourself away though.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• imagegamergirl522:

imageChuggingWater:
    You might have felt like it needed it's own post, but it did not.

Well, I apologize.  I am not going to DD though.

Did I ask  you to?   Wee bit defensive.

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• imageBanker&BSN:

Banker is pretty effing wise with her advice.

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• imageBanker&BSN:

YesYesYes

• imageCLECyclist:

The whole fact that you titled your post "To anyone that BOAB'd me" is bullcrap, if you ask me. You're being unnecessarily vague again. You know who BOAB'd you, and everyone else on this board (if they cared) could know too, if they wanted to bother reading that thread. 

Your post comes off as AW-ish and immature. If it gets buried it means people didn't care enough to continue discussion.

There were quite a few people spread across multiple pages.  I mean, I can go back and write down the names if you really think I should.  I really am not trying to be AW-ish.  I am really just trying to make things right.

• imageChuggingWater:
    imageBanker&BSN:

Try not to fail like last time and give yourself away though.

Awww.  Come on, Chuggin.  A fail every now and then is a good time ;)

• imageBankerBSN:
    We all saw it.nbsp; We are to busying having fun to really care.My advice: Make a new SN and start over.nbsp; Fo realz.

yep. cut your losses and move on. no need to drag it out anymore.
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • imagegamergirl522:
    blah blah blah blah blah

I am really just trying to make things right. 

You did that by PMing CLE.  Now?  You're ruminating, and being an AW.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• You're trying WAY too hard and coming off as EXTREMELY annoying.  So people can't stand you ..... make a new bump name and move on with life.  Or find a new board. 

Edited to add the extra "o" in too

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imagemdharrison:

Sorry, couldn't decide which one conveyed my feelings.   

All I got from this post is that the second woman really needs to adjust her boobs before going on camera 

• imagegamergirl522:
    imageCLECyclist:

The whole fact that you titled your post "To anyone that BOAB'd me" is bullcrap, if you ask me. You're being unnecessarily vague again. You know who BOAB'd you, and everyone else on this board (if they cared) could know too, if they wanted to bother reading that thread. 

Your post comes off as AW-ish and immature. If it gets buried it means people didn't care enough to continue discussion.

There were quite a few people spread across multiple pages.  I mean, I can go back and write down the names if you really think I should.  I really am not trying to be AW-ish.  I am really just trying to make things right.

Just put down the computer and walk away. You've made your point on several occasions, we get it. People may just not care.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Bumping mobile here.
    OP: Own your sh!t, make ammends without AWing and a kissing. Move on and let it be. Second thread was unnecessary.
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imageColeRose:
    I knew this post wouldn't end well.

It didn't begin well!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• imageChuggingWater:
    imageColeRose:
    I knew this post wouldn't end well.

It didn't begin well!
    Yes
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imageCLECyclist:
    imagegamergirl522:

I don't buy this, sorry. Anyone who called you out would have probably continued to follow the BOAB thread. If they didn't keep up with it, that means they stopped caring. I told you in our now not-so-private discussion that I wouldn't hesitate to call you on shiz if it was deserving, and this deserves it. 

You're not really handling this situation in a mature fashion. There was already a thread involving you, you didn't need another for the exact same reason. You made it worse by basically copy/pasting what you said in the BOAB thread. 

YesYes 

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

• I want your lady juice on my mustache
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Hmm

You're still trying to defend yourself OP? What is this, the third or fourth time?

I'd be tired of it by now....but that's because I don't care about what people think about me on the interwebs. I agree with PPs, start over. You've made a bad rap for yourself.  

• I have no idea what happened, but if someone doesn't like you, who the f*ck cares?  It's just a message board. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"