Phoenix Babies

Gilbert Mom's Group

Hi there -

I'm wondering if anyone can give me information on a local Gilbert Mommy group?  If anyone is interested in starting a group, I'd be glad to coordinate.  I have a 9 week old little girl.

Re: Gilbert Mom's Group

• I live in phoenix, but I have a friend who attends the mercy Gilbert hospital breastfeeding support group they meet will be Friday, January 25 at 10 am in our usual room. McAuley Auditorium in the Medical Office Plaza. You can just show up it is a great big group I was able to check it out while on mat leave.
  • I will be moving there in March and I am due in May! I would love to be apart of a mommy's group since I won't know anyone out there. :) Let me know if it happens!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i live in gilbert and would love to participate in a group. my baby girl is almost three weeks old. it would be great to get together with other moms :)
  • Hello!! I am a FTM due April and I live in Gilbert! I am very interested in joining a mommy and me group!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Meetup.com is a great place to find groups, and read the bios on each and see which one fits for you :)
  • I would love to participate in a mom's group! I am due in July:)
  • Hi Everyone! I'm due in May :) I'm a FTM and will be staying home with our little one. I'd love to join a group! 
  • You can check out phoenixmommies.com
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"