Pregnant after a Loss

soonest blood hcg positive?

I know that the 10,000 hcg trigger can last in your system between 7-10 days, but not always. I have never tested it out to see how long it lasts in my system. About when would you think to get a positive hcg blood test back after doing the trigger? I'm nervous to test too early and get a false positive... TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: soonest blood hcg positive?

• My RE wouldnt test until 12dpo after a trigger... i tested mine out and it was gone in about 6/7days.  So i knew my positive was a true positive.
    ~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• imagencchnat:

If you lurk about as much as you say you do, then you would know that most of us on this board came here from the TTC After a Loss board. 

You know, the board where you said God obviously saw fit to not give our friends babies because they wouldn't answer your phishy question?

You can fluck off now! 

All of this. You should know better than to think you could come to PgAL after what you said to the TTCAL ladies, who are some of our dearest friends and get support or help from us. SHoo! 

MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagencchnat:

If you lurk about as much as you say you do, then you would know that most of us on this board came here from the TTC After a Loss board. 

You know, the board where you said God obviously saw fit to not give our friends babies because they wouldn't answer your phishy question?

You can fluck off now! 

YesYesYesYesYesYes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• imagencchnat:

You can fluck off now! 

Love this, and loved your last response on her original TTCAL post...

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • imagekhays8785:
    imagencchnat:

You can fluck off now! 

Love this, and loved your last response on her original TTCAL post...

All of this. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagettcmbbaby:
    I know that the 10,000 hcg trigger can last in your system between 7-10 days, but not always. I have never tested it out to see how long it lasts in my system. About when would you think to get a positive hcg blood test back after doing the trigger? I'm nervous to test too early and get a false positive... TIA!

Wow, you've either got some nerve or are incredibly stupid...

As PP said, most of us are regular lurkers on TTCAL and are friends with the lovely ladies there and your comments earlier today on your TTCAL post from yesterday were completely out of line and incredibly judgmental. You were treated in a negative manner because you decided to use their board as your Dr. Google. TTCAL is a community, which you would have noticed had you bother spending any time there other than to post the question you wanted answered. Yes, the ladies were snarky to you but it was because of the nature of your post. You then completely overreacted and were a complete jackass in response. For the future, try lurking on the board a bit more and getting a feel for it before posting a question that almost everyone on the board would know better than to post.

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • imagencchnat:

You can fluck off now! 

'Zactly.

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• imagencchnat:
    If you lurk about as much as you say you do, then you would know that most of us on this board came here from the TTC After a Loss board.nbsp;You know, the board where you said God obviously saw fit to not give our friends babies because they wouldn't answer your phishy question?You can fluck off now!nbsp;

Ummm yeah, buhbye!

• To the ladies of this board, I PPH you all!

To the OP, too bad you decided to spout off out of your ss. I will say it again, ASK YOUR DOCTOR.

And FYI: lots of those ladies, myself included have children. So fck off.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"