August 2013 Moms

Help?

Seriously, I'm so hungry that its making me sick, but I'm so sick that I can't eat anything.... Help?

Re: Help?

• Ginger root or peppermint can help calm one's stomach down. Also, go with any cravings you may get (within reason). If your body is telling you, "Hey, this sounds good! Lets eat it!" then go with it because A) Your body is telling you its time to eat, and B) You will most likely be able to keep that food down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageTurtleMomma:
    Ginger root or peppermint can help calm one's stomach down. Also, go with any cravings you may get within reason. If your body is telling you, "Hey, this sounds good! Lets eat it!" then go with it because A Your body is telling you its time to eat, and B You will most likely be able to keep that food down.

This. Try saltines, too. I once ate spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and breakfast the next day cause that's all my body wanted. Chef boyardee. Mmmm. Feel another craving coming on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Smelling citrus- Orange, or lemon peel helps nausea.. So if you dont like ginger you can try that. I havent been able to eaat much meat b/c I cant stand the smell. So Ive been eating more carbs. Eat small amts often. Also eat when you get up in the middle of the night to pee so in the morning your not totally starving which causes morning sickness.
  • Is it morning sickness or from something like a bug/viral?
    If morning sickness, sour works good.

If viral, try hot chicken broth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know this feeling, it's no fun. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good to me. But I have to eat *something* because it's the only thing that really helps with the sickness.
    BFP#1: 01/20/10 -- M/C 6w BFP#2: 06/22/10 -- M/C 5w BFP#3: 09/27/10 -- DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12/12 -- M/C 5w3d BFP#5: 12/06/12 -- EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been having the same problem. I've been drinking sprit a lot and it helps:
  • This happened to me a LOT, and what worked for me was a constant eating schedule.  I didn't go an hour without at least a few Saltines in my system.  I think it also helped because I never had a large meal sitting in my stomach.

Good luck! 

• I do better with bananas and anything dairy. eat small amounts all day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ritz and ginger ale work for me when I reach that point. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I eat lots of cereal nowadays.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"