January 2012 Moms

Just for fun, let's pretend...

I don't know about everyone else, but we're not planning on TTC again for a little while and there's something about my babies hitting the 1 year mark that kicks in my baby fever. So, just for fun, pretend you're pregnant with twins. What would you two name choices be?

Boy/boy

boy/girl

girl/girl 

DS 5 years old
DD 2 years old
{Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just for fun, let's pretend...

• Boy/boy - Brady, Luke

Boy/girl - Brady, Lila

Girl/girl -  Lila, Juliet

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• I hear ya! We are definitely not ready to TTC any time soon but yes, DD turned one yesterday and all of a sudden I was just thinking, man, no more baby....:(

and I loved being pregnant and definitely miss that.

I do always play and think about names I like and what our next baby might be named :) Or twins, since they do run in my family :o

So for boy/boy: Well we like Miles. The other name DH and I really liked was Ian, but SIL bf is Ian and that really kind of ruined the name for us LMAO. So not quite sure.. We do like Gavin as well....

For girl, DD was supposed to be Ella, so who knows we'd probably use that name next time around. We both still really love that name. But not sure what the second one would be if we ended up with two girls....

I guess long story short, should we have twins, lets hope for either two boys or boy/girl then we are covered LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Boy/boy - Jackson/Preston

boy/girl - Jackson/Nicole

girl/girl - Nicole/Gabrielle

imageimageimage
  • imagejnickers98:

Boy/boy - Jackson/Preston

You're ready! :P I like Jackson a lot, too!

• G/G-Eliana Meredith and Brooklyn AveryB/G:Eliana Meredith and Jonah SamuelB/B:Jonah Samuel and Elliott Benjamin 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • imagebigbear:
    imagejnickers98:

We are "one and done".  Sometimes it makes me sad, but then I remind myself of what we will be able to provide DD.  If we do change our minds (unlikely) I think they will be spaced 4-5 years apart.

imageimageimage
  • imagebigbear:
    imagejnickers98:

And...it's DH who likes Jackson, but he likes Jaxson (like SOA).  I'm sorry, no child of mine will be named after a violent (but HOT) TV character.

imageimageimage
  • imagejnickers98:
    imagebigbear:
    imagejnickers98:

And...it's DH who likes Jackson, but he likes Jaxson (like SOA).  I'm sorry, no child of mine will be named after a violent (but HOT) TV character.

LOL I was going to ask if it had anything to do with SOA. Jax has become very popular since that show LOL

I'm sure there are lots of Abels, too LMAO

• Ooh! Fun game!

boy/boy: James and Charles

girl/boy: Penelope and James

girl/girl: Penelope and Elizabeth 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is not helping my baby fever! We are hoping to start TTC sometime this summer.

Name possibilities...
    Boy/boy: James and William

Boy/girl: James and Alice

Girl/girl: Alice and Catherine Catherine was a close contender for DD

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • I AM expecting again... so I've thought about twin names just a little ;) Definitely harder to pick 2 than one! 

Boys- DH loves Lincoln. And maybe Zane, Max, Henry. 

B/G- Peyton & Presley; Hadley & Hudson

Girls- Kylee & Caroline; Alyssa & Abigail 

ETA: I am brand new to this board. I recently got on and been over at the 1st Tri, since I got a BFP for baby #2. Have been TTC since Nov, so it's great news! Do I need do to an intro? 

• Boy/boy - Jonas Abram and Ezra Joel

boy/girl- Alice Catherine and Jonas Abram

girl/girl- Alice Catherine and Elsa Juliet

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• imagetalitha712:
    This is not helping my baby fever! We are hoping to start TTC sometime this summer. Name possibilities... Boy/boy: James and William Boy/girl: James and Alice Girl/girl: Alice and Catherine Catherine was a close contender for DD

I responded before reading all the other posts, but I think you have lovely choices in girls names!

• I love all the Alice names on the list.  Makes me a proud mama!
    imageimageimage
  • jnickers, have you noticed Alice becoming a ton more popular? I've loved it for so long but I keep making boys. I'm afraid if I do get another girl someday, everyone's going to be like, "That's my neices name, or my friend just named her little girl that:) I love it because it's classic and underused. I may need to get on my girl sway sooner than later, just need to get DH on board!

• imageemnoahmom:
    jnickers, have you noticed Alice becoming a ton more popular? I've loved it for so long but I keep making boys. I'm afraid if I do get another girl someday, everyone's going to be like, "That's my neices name, or my friend just named her little girl that:) I love it because it's classic and underused. I may need to get on my girl sway sooner than later, just need to get DH on board!

It was on a list of names becoming more popular (either from The Bump or BabyCenter), so that has me a little worried.  It's still not in the top 100, so it still has a ways to go.  I don't know anyone IRL with the name. 

imageimageimage
  • wow that's a tough question. I never gave names another thought after DS because we are one and done.

boy/boy: I'll go with some of the other top names on our list. so matthew and Daniel.

boy/girl: Matthew /Cara Beth

girl/girl: Cara Beth / and I don't know! I never came up with girl names beyond that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I AM pregnant with twins, haha!

We have the boy/girl name figured out but if it is two of the same sex it will be back to negotiating.  The boy name is the one we have had picked out forever and the girl name is our second choice from last time. 

Boy/girl:  Cruz/Vivian

Girl/girl:  Vivian/ Juliet ?

Boy/boy:  Cruz/  no idea! (I like Dallas, Luke, Noah, Oliver...husband hates them all.)  Dominic may be an option after his baby brother that passed but we can't figure out if that is too sad:(

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Pretend twins??...Can I pretend jump off a bridge?...I joke!

DH and I are so picky about names. DD was almost born without a name! If we had two kids to name at once, I'm certain they would be born without names! But I like Diego and Lucinda. They would have to be boy/girl, because thats all I got! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Boy/boy: Caleb Matthew/Levi Jonathan
    Boy/girl: Caleb Matthew/Clara Evangeline
    Girl/girl: Clara Evangeline/Audrey Hope
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • imagejnickers98:
    imagebigbear:
    imagejnickers98:

We are "one and done".  Sometimes it makes me sad, but then I remind myself of what we will be able to provide DD.  If we do change our minds (unlikely) I think they will be spaced 4-5 years apart.

Same here - Sorta sad, but that first month of no sleep and complete exhaustion was a bit hellish. I remind myself about that when I get a little sad, lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Boy/boy: Logan & Brody
    Boy/Girl: Logan & LeeAnn
    Girl/Girl: LeeAnn & ????

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"