Trying to Get Pregnant

**Waiting to O**

Good morning ladies, sorry I can't put a jazzy pic or GIF. I'm posting from my iPad

Cycle/Month: 

CD: 

What are you doing this month? 

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~

Re: **Waiting to O**

• Cycle/Month: 13/12

CD: 4

What are you doing this month?  the norm...

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: nothing...except the weird bolding that I can't seem to control :-p

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? townhouse

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 12
    What are you doing this month? PNV, metformin and sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I think I O'ed on CD 12 which is the earliest I've O'ed in the 12 cycles I've charted. I wasn't expecting it so early and we had horrible timing. I'm staying in the WTO thread until I get my CH's. 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A 2-story Colonial 
    ~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Loading the player...

• Cycle/Month:  10/16

CD:  18

What are you doing this month? waiting and waiting (monitoring appts), the sex, opk's.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks -GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 1 story -3 bedroom, 2 bath.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 4

What are you doing this month? all the usual: POM juice, a bazillion vitamins including DHEA, yoga, acupuncture, Clomid, IUI

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks : Clomid and or progesterone gives me terrible insomnia so temping is a joke... rawr.  On the upside, naps are amazing.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? LIke the official name? I don't know.  It's a little house built in 1889 in an old section of Denver. It's been renovated now so it has a popped top.  We LOVE it but fear the dreaded multiples because then we'd have NO ROOM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    me:33 my wife:32      married in June '12
    LONG road through IF ending in heartbreak and frustration.
    Moving on to Adoption : matched 5/14! 
    Our beautiful son was born August 25, 2014!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 21

What are you doing this month? Temping, OPKs, using CBE digi OPKs for the 1st time, green tea, EOD sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I'm a very happy TTC'er this morning...just got a positive Wondfo OPK and a smiley face on my CBE digi! My temp dropped pretty big this a.m., so hopefully I'll get that big temp spike tomorrow.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We live in a 4BR house in a suburban section of a city. I love where we live...we have awesome neighbors and pretty much everything we need nearby. Shopping, restaurants etc. are either a 5-10 min car ride or a long walk in nice weather.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: Cycle 1/month 1

CD: 2

What are you doing this month? charting, bding eod during fertile window

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Just excited to start ttc!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We live in a small one-story house, wrap-around driveway with the garage in the back.

• Good morning ladies!

Cycle/Month: 7

CD: 3

What are you doing this month? Usual + Sexmaggeddon

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Just want AF to go away so we can get this show on the road!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? It's a bungalow type of house built in 2010 with a huge detached garage (what sold the house to my man). 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.

We live in a small-town in the suburbs about 20 min away from the city.

• Cycle/Month: 11/11

CD: 11

What are you doing this month? Same as yesterday! I got my OPK's in the mail so I started those last night.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks  Nope

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Single Family Home - 3 BR 2 Bath, but it is small. We plan to move in the next year or so. We just have to build the equity back into the house because we remodeled 3 years ago.

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Good morning!!!

Cycle/Month:  1 TTCAL / 4

CD:  16

What are you doing this month? Charting temps, OPKs and CM.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: well, I discovered my thermometer is shiit after DH and I did a little test. So, I guess that's why my temps are all over the map and super low. It reads after only 5 seconds in my mouth...crappy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD 14 and we hit everyday in my FW except O-2 so I'm not too concerned.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A two storey house that we had built 5 years ago this August.

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Cycle/Month: 13

CD: 11

What are you doing this month? 50mg Clomid, CD12 monitoring, then hopefully trigger, and IUI!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Yay! Tomorrows my first monitoring appointment and I'm super excited!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Right now we are living in my in laws basement it's double the size of my bachelorette house while we are building our new place. I'm renting our old house so we can pay OOP and hopefully not have to get a building loan. I'm super lucky my husbands a plumber and my FIL is and electrician so that's going to save us a ton.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

CD: 17

What are you doing this month? Temping, opks, checking cm, sex EOD and ED since pos opk

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: another smiley face this morning! It was gone yesterday afternoon but has returned!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Contemporary split ; I don't know what the contemporary part actually means but it was listed that way!
  • Cycle/Month: 4 / TTCAL 1

CD: 20

What are you doing this month? H2O, OPKs/temps, pre-seed, Pom juice, etc etc etc

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: No smileys yet and temps/symptoms are all over  - body clearly adjusting from c/p.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? DH and I purchased our first single-family home together 6 months ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • Cycle/Month: 12/11

CD: 3

What are you doing this month? the usual

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:  Had my CD3 BW done this morning.  They said I should get a call back this afternoon with the results!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?  Ranch style, from the 60s.  But we are working on remodeling everything.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageStaceyew:
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

What are you doing this month? PNV, metformin and sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I think I O'ed on CD 12 which is the earliest I've O'ed in the 12 cycles I've charted. I wasn't expecting it so early and we had horrible timing. I'm staying in the WTO thread until I get my CH's. 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A 2-story Colonial 

I keep meaning to tell you that your daughters are adorable!  I love your siggy pic!

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Cycle/Month:  5 and 5

CD: 15

What are you doing this month? sex, OPKs, pnvs,

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?   Single family home, ranch style 1970s, complete with wood paneling right now!   We lost our energy in the guest room when removing the wood paneling...  Anyways, we live in the country with about 8 acres.

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Cycle/Month:   3/3

CD:

What are you doing this month?  Temping, CBEFM, OPKs, Green Tea, POM, Preseed, sex EOD, vitamins

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:  None

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?  A 3 bedroom/2 bath raised ranch.  I don't love the house, but it is in a good school district, has a spacious fenced in backyard and borders forever wild so we have no backyard neighbors.

• Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD: 6
    What are you doing this month? Lots of sex, water, green tea, opk

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Besides the fact that this makes 7 months for us none. This was the rough month. I'm starting to get concerned and impatient. I know it may take a year for a healthy couple but I got lucky with DS and got ku the first month. 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 3 story 3 bed 2 1/2 bath house from the 70"s. We are looking to move within the year but no luck on selling. 
  • Good morning ladies! Happy Thursday!

Cycle/Month: 4/4

What are you doing this month? Temping, OPKs, green tea, water, sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nada

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We just bought our first home, two story center hall colonial. LOVE IT!! :)

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Cycle/Month:  23

CD:  13

What are you doing this month?  Sexing.. peeing on my newly acquired OPKs that were kindly donated to me.. and having a follow up meeting with the RE  

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:   I saw some ewcm this morning so I guess I need to get to sexing and peeing n sticks... yet I'm starting to feel sick! 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?  We built our 3 bed 2 bath home 4 years ago.. whatever you'd call that?

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?

CD: 8

What are you doing this month? temping and lots of sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: None today

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We bought a 1950's brick one story fixer-upper this past summer.  It will be a constant project, but we like it. 

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

What are you doing this month? Just temping, charting CM and lots of sexytime

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nope

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Two-story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath single family home in a subdivision

TTC #1 since 10/14/12 // 1/2013: 7DPO blood work revealed low progesterone/luteal phase defect // 2/2013: DH's SA - Normal // BFP 2/25/13 - EDD 10/30/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageMy blog!
  • imageKezzzke:
    GYKY: What type of home do you live in? LIke the official name? I don't know.  It's a little house built in 1889 in an old section of Denver. It's been renovated now so it has a popped top.  We LOVE it but fear the dreaded multiples because then we'd have NO ROOM.

This is what my DH does for a living.  He works for a company that renovates houses in old Denver neighborhoods.  Wouldn't it be a small world if he worked on your house.

• Cycle/Month: 5/4

CD: 7

What are you doing this month? Sex EOD, PNVs, green tea, temping, charting CM, and OPKs (if I can get to the store, I also need to order some Wondfos).

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I keep putting off ordering Wondfos because I have had such a short cycle. If I wait till AF shows, I O so early that I'm afraid I'd miss it. And then if I order in the 2WW, if it works out for us, I'm SOL. Although, the more I think about it, I would have no problem passing them on to one of the Bumpies so I think I'll just go ahead and order them.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath ranch style. We currently rent but DH has talked about contacting the property management company about rent to own.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 7

What are you doing this month? Temping, Checking CM, OPKs

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nothing here.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Apartment - we live in our standard (read - small) NYC 1 bedroom / 1 bath condo. 

• Cycle/Month: 6/6

What are you doing this month? OPKs starting on CD10, EOD during FW, ED after +OPK, temping

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Nah

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We just moved into a 2 storey, 4 bedroom house (also has a finished basement) Big Smile It's like a castle compared to our old rancher style bungalow.

I can't tell you how many people expect us to start having kids now just because we upgraded.

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 7

What are you doing this month? OPKs, temping

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks I have been crampy the last few days which is very strange for me right after I got my period.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 2 story 
    colonial

• Cycle/Month: 5/7

CD: 48

What are you doing this month? Temping, PNVs

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nope, just waiting for something, even if it is a phone call in 12 days to my doctor.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A one-story two bedroom house although it looks like we might hear back from the bank today about a short sale that we put an offer on.  If we do then it looks like we'll be moving to a two-story four bedroom home in less than a month!

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Cycle/Month: 11/13

CD: 23

What are you doing this month? as much as I can. I need to have sex more!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: concerned that I feel crampy and my boobs hurt. No temp spike and ambiguous OPK...I don't want to miss it. Could just be gas and my mind playing tricks on me.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A Cape Cod

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD:  32 Crying

What are you doing this month? sex, OPKs, temping, metformin

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks? I think I may have O'd on or around CD 29, just waiting for CH to confirm.  If tomorrow's temp is another drop, then I am still waiting. For anyone that wants to chart stalk, I didn't any get positive OPKs yet, but they were dark on CDs 28 and 29, just not dark enough to be positive.  Since then they've been super light.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 2-story detached single family

• Cycle/Month: 7 

CD: 17

What are you doing this month? The usual - but hopefully with a better result ;)

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Nothing 

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We live in a townhouse
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 1/2

CD: 36

What are you doing this month? Waiting for ovulation to return after being on Jolessa for 3 years...

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I got random pains last night in my cervix area. Hoping it's the start of something related to ovulation/AF returning.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? We live in a townhouse that we are remodeling as we live in it. Loads of sweat, blood, tears, and dust involved.

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 3

What are you doing this month? pnvs, temping, opks, POM, green tea, lots of sexy time!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks : My LT was only 9 days last cycle :-( Hoping for a longer one this time!!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Just bought our first home a month ago, it's a 2 story 3br mediteranean style home, just minutues to over 50 wineries :-)

• Cycle/Month: 13/13

CD: 1 Sad

What are you doing this month? The usual stuff, plus acupuncture and seeing my DR tomorrow about my TSH numbers, my blood work came back high and talking to her about the next steps, hopefully leaving the office with a referral for another DR.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:  Its been a year officially, it's CD 1 and I'm doing a detox diet so no red wine and chocolate for me tonight. On the plus side I had a job interview that went really well.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Townhouse.

BabyFruit Ticker'>*
    TTC #1 since January 2012  Dx: Unexplained infertility & hypothyroidism 
    8/13 BFP!    EDD:  April 25, 2014
  • Cycle/Month: 3/5

What are you doing this month? Charting CM, PNV, Pre-seed, BD EOD

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks?  None for today :)

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? 1 Story- 3 BDR/2B house.  We just built in August and LOVE it! Perfect size.
  • Cycle/Month: 21

CD: 10

What are you doing this month? HIO for the next week

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks nothing right now

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? A 2 bedroom log home
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Cycle/Month:  14/17

What are you doing this month?  The usual, Green tea, OPK's and more sex!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I don't really have anything!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? I live in a duplex.  Hopefully for not much longer, dh and I are wanting a house.  Badly.

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Cycle/Month: Cycle 1/ Month 1

CD: Limbo, light spotting so almost CD 1

What are you doing this month? OPKs, track CM, gettin' it on

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks N/A

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Single family home, single story

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Cycle/Month: 8/7

CD: 1, booooo! :(
    What are you doing this month? The usual, plus trying acupuncture. Even if it doesn't help with TTC, I'm curious to see how it might help stress. 

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Not at this point. Bring on cycle 8!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?
    1 bedroom apartment. 
    TTC #1 since July 2012
  • imageStaceyew:

Good morninglsorryorryIcantt put a jazzy pic or GIF. I'm posting from my iPad

Cycle/Month:  1/1

CD: 15

What are you doing this month?  temps charting everything and EOD HIO

Any questions/rantsmyoncerns/chart stalks  I am confused right now BC I seem to be going through my fertile window which would make this the shortest cycle I have ever had.  Normally I O on CD 22.  But I am HIO to cover myself.

GYKY: What type of home do you live in?  We own an old Victorian home that we have remodeled room by room. I don't recommend living in construction ;)

• Good morning ladies, sorry I can't put a jazzy pic or GIF. I'm posting from my iPad.....I immediately thought of JAZZHANDS!!

Cycle/Month: 15 months off BC...last two TTA after CP.

CD: 1 [finally!]

What are you doing this month? HSG [ahh!], water, PNV, and finally SEX! The last two cycles were long as crap and TTA is annoying.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: none really...just ready to get the baby making going!

GYKY: What type of home do you live in? Single family home. It's a rancher...wish we had a fenced in yard for our furbaby, but we can't put one up since we don't own it. Grr.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"