Trying to Get Pregnant

***2WW****

Happy Thursday Ladies! image

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Symptoms: 

Testing Plans:

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. 

Re: ***2WW****

• Cycle/Month: 12/13

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: O-2 & O+1

Symptoms: weird cramping, sore boobs and a back ache which could be from sitting in bleachers last night at my sisters swim meet

Testing Plans: none...can't stand seeing a BFN 

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. I would say bronzer

• Hahahahahaha, great picture 

Cycle/Month: 3/2

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: O-3, O-2, O, O+1

Symptoms: too early for any of that

Testing Plans: none, wait until (and if) AF is late

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without..lip gloss...I hate my lips being dry

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month:   6/6CD/DPO:   DPO - maybe 10, not really sureTiming:  Probably bad.  We don't have sex very often, and I am not sure if we hit any days in the fertile week Symptoms:   NoneTesting Plans:  None GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.   Mascara!

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• Cycle/Month:2/3

CD/DPO: 38/10

Timing: 0-2, 0-1

Symptoms:  I have another cold - ughh.... that's kind of standing out above all else right now.  Have noticeable amounts of creamy and wet CM.  Temp still up - hoping this continues - these last couple days are HARD!

Testing Plans:  I was saying Sunday - my new plan is Saturday but only if my temp on Saturday is up - otherwise I'll wait till Sunday (13DPO)

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.  Mascara - and really, since having baby - under eye cover-up!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLaurenAsh23:

Happy Thursday Ladies! 

Cycle/Month:3/3

CD/DPO: 20/3 dpo

Timing: High,-2,-1,0

Symptoms: Too early right now.

Testing Plans: I keep saying I won't poas, well see. 

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Mascara and blush.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: great

Symptoms: boobs are a little sore, as is normal for this point in my cycle

Testing Plans: holding out until Saturday at 11DPO, which is 1 day longer than my longest-ever LP of 10 days.

You forgot the chart stalk/comments/rants...  My chart is looking awesome.  All previous cycles by 5 DPO and after my BBT was on or within 0.2 degrees of CL.  This cycle I'm now 0.8 degrees over CL.  I'm trying to tell myself it may not mean what I hope it does, and try not to get excited... good freaking luck with that!

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Oh, I could go without it all.  So I guess I would say I wouldn't skip a good moisturizer with SPF.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Happy Thursday!

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: O-2, O-1 and O

Symptoms: Feel like AF is coming.  Last month it was CD 18, so it's right on time.

Testing Plans:  10dpo

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.  Chapstick.  I don't normally wear makeup

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Cycle/Month: 13 / 10CD/DPO: 23 / 8Timing: good! O-3, O-1, OSymptoms: my face is starting to break out a littleTesting Plans: I managed to hold out this morning. Good for me! We'll see what tomorrow brings...GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.  I don't wear make-up

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't have much hope this month

8 to 10 dpos ... all negative

I will book a ticket to lax now.. Celebrate my sorrow
  • Happy Thursday! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here. Not that I have any plans... haha

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -O4, -O2, O

Symptoms: Cramping since 2 DPO (full AF style cramping). Sore boobs started yesterday.

Testing Plans: Been testing since 7 DPO, all BFN's.

Ladies can I get a chart stalk? This is my 3rd cycle off BCP, and the past 2 cycles I've had a 12 day LP. I'm currently 13 DPO, temps are still high and no sign of AF. Do you think its possible I O'd on CD 17?  

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Propably my Mary Kay cover up. I'm very pale and this helps hide any redness.

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • imagePugMum:

Happy Thursday! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here. Not that I have any plans... haha

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -O4, -O2, O

Symptoms: Cramping since 2 DPO (full AF style cramping). Sore boobs started yesterday.

Testing Plans: Been testing since 7 DPO, all BFN's.

Ladies can I get a chart stalk? This is my 3rd cycle off BCP, and the past 2 cycles I've had a 12 day LP. I'm currently 13 DPO, temps are still high and no sign of AF. Do you think its possible I O'd on CD 17?  

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Propably my Mary Kay cover up. I'm very pale and this helps hide any redness.

I took a look at your chart, looks good.  But like you said possibly if you ovulated later, the testing might be tooe arly now.  How about try to wait until Saturday AM to test?

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Cycle/Month:  9/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO:  29/10

Timing:  Eh, O-2 and O-1

Symptoms:  A little breast tenderness and fatigue, but not uncommon before AF...

Testing Plans:  Already started, BFN's so far.

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.  Mascara!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • Cycle/Month:2//2

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing:o-2 and o

Symptoms: eh a few, but I am sure they are phantom

Testing Plans:tested at 10, 12, and 14DPO all BFN...just waiting for AF today

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Foundation,  I don't know if I have not wore it even one day since starting make-up. 

• Cycle/Month: 3/6

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4,-3,-1, +1

Symptoms: Sore boobs and back, But I'm pretty sure its all in my head :(

Testing Plans: Well my goal was to wait untill Sat so 10DPO but I caved and took one this morning even tho I knew it would be BFN!!!

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. My powder, I feel like a ghost with out it!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • Morning LA! 

Cycle/Month: 11/12

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: O-3, O-1 & O+1

Symptoms: MY EFFING BACK HURTS

Testing Plans: Nada

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. Blush. Gives me some color and makes it look like I attempted to pull myself together when I didn't.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedorothyTX123:
    I don't have much hope this month 8 to 10 dpos ... all negative I will book a ticket to lax now.. Celebrate my sorrow

Go throw your tantrum somewhere else.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelobosabby:

imagedorothyTX123:
    I don't have much hope this month 8 to 10 dpos ... all negative I will book a ticket to lax now.. Celebrate my sorrow

Go throw your tantrum somewhere else.

Yes

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Moving to 2WW!

Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/2 

Timing: o-2, o-1, o, o+1

Symptoms: nope 

Testing Plans: prob 10dpo

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. If I have to choose only 1, it's mascara. But I can get by with mascara, blush & lip gloss if I have to. I usually wear a lot of makeup. 

baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: "good", O-3, O(am), O+1(am)

Symptoms: still a little crampy since O, and a little gassy, uugh

Testing Plans: maybe 10dpo? Which is 2/1

GTKY: What is one piece of makeup you can't go without? I have a few...Clinique high impact mascara in black, and Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner in every color...LOVE them :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 5/4 CD/DPO: 21/7 Timing: Excellent Symptoms: I am weary of phantom symptoms, but I had a little light (but very distinct and noticable)cramping at CD6 and now it's gone. Seriously hoping it was implantation cramps. I had no spotting or anything else, and no other symptoms to speak of. Hmmm. Testing Plans: Once CD 10-12; if BFN then not again until after a missed period GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. My eyebrows and eyelashes are light blonde, so I always use an eyebrow pencil and mascara.

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16

• Cycle/Month:5/5

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: good

Symptoms: all the classic PMS ones

Testing Plans: caved today BFN :
    now that I've totally bummed myself out I'll try to wait until Monday. Try being the key word.

Eyeliner

Report Quote Reply
  • Cycle/Month: 6/11

CD/DPO: 120/10

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Symptoms: I started getting off-and-on cramps last night (usually AF comes within an hour of the first cramp) and this morning have sore nipples (which I've always thought had something to do with ovulation in the past). But frankly, nothing is "typical" about this cycle, so I'm not sure what to think.

Testing Plans: 15DPO (Tuesday)

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. I don't wear any makeup except for special occasions (weddings, parties). I do wear a facial cream (a handmade one by a local herbalist at night, one with sunscreen every morning) and I wear lip balm like a crazy person.

Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

• Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD/DPO: 16/3 (I'm hoping 2, just got CHs this morning and hoping after a few more temps FF will change them to CD14)

Timing: Good. Was hoping for great this cycle but my best friend was visiting this weekend and there was more girl time than sexy time.

Symptoms: Nothing

Testing Plans: I'm a recovering tester. I managed to not test last cycle and trying to continue the trend, which is basically waiting out my longest LP before I test.

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without: I don't wear much but always wear mascara.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Cycle/Month:2

CD/DPO:15/2

Timing:0-1,0,0+1  I think.

Symptoms: None at this point

Testing Plans: Probably not until 13DPO, I didn't really chart at all this month. Just monitored CM. Took 1 OPK which was neg but I am pretty sure I O'd the day before. Last month I was obsessive about it and it kind of took the fun out of it for my DH. This month I just want to see what happens.

I can't live without mascara. I have blonde eyelashes, so if I don't wear mascara, I look like I don't have eyelashes. Creepy.

My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • Cycle/Month:
    11/11

CD/DPO:
    24/11

Timing:
    High, according to CF.

Symptoms:
    The usual, minus spotting. Had some horrible cramps last night, but they only lasted about a half hour. Enough to make me nauseous, though.

Testing Plans:
    Tested the past few days, BFNs. Tested this morning and there was a squinter of a line. DH saw it to. Waiting for something more definitive.

I am lost without my mascara and eye shadow. Lipstick and eye liner is a take it or leave it thing for me.
  • imageTamma254:
    Testing Plans: Tested the past few days, BFNs. Tested this morning and there was a squinter of a line. DH saw it to. Waiting for something more definitive.

FX for you!! 

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/month: 5/5 total, 2/2 ttcal

Cd/DPO: 16/3

Timing: high minus 2 and 1, and O

Symptoms: sore nipples and some mild cramping. Too early for me to think that means anything.

Test plans: the cycle that I did get a bfp I waited until af was due. I hope to do that again.

Gtky: I can't live without some sort of Chapstick, lip balm or something. I think I'm addicted.
  • Cycle/Month: 5/7

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Symptoms: same phantom symptoms as every month

Testing Plans: none, unless my temps stay up. I woke up at 3am super congested, so then I marked sleep deprived when I temped at 5. I thought I was going to have a shorter LP, but maybe not.

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. I wear foundation and concealer pretty much everyday, even if I don't put on other makeup.

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageTamma254:
    Cycle/Month: 11/11 CD/DPO: 24/11 Timing: High, according to CF. Symptoms: The usual, minus spotting. Had some horrible cramps last night, but they only lasted about a half hour. Enough to make me nauseous, though. Testing Plans: Tested the past few days, BFNs. Tested this morning and there was a squinter of a line. DH saw it to. Waiting for something more definitive. GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. I am lost without my mascara and eye shadow. Lipstick and eye liner is a take it or leave it thing for me.

GL!

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 8th month

CD/DPO: 7DPO

Timing: O-1 (dh was busy at work this month!)

Symptoms: None

Testing Plans: None...not too optimistic with only one timed moment!

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. --Under-eye concealer, otherwise I look like I haven't slept in years! lol

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/2

Timing: O-2, O-1

Symptoms:  none

Testing Plans: Feb. 4 if AF doesn't show up.

GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without.  Chapstick!

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageTamma254:
    Cycle/Month: 11/11 CD/DPO: 24/11 Timing: High, according to CF. Symptoms: The usual, minus spotting. Had some horrible cramps last night, but they only lasted about a half hour. Enough to make me nauseous, though. Testing Plans: Tested the past few days, BFNs. Tested this morning and there was a squinter of a line. DH saw it to. Waiting for something more definitive. GTKY: what is the one piece of makeup you can't go without. I am lost without my mascara and eye shadow. Lipstick and eye liner is a take it or leave it thing for me.

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"