April 2012 Moms

Update. Hello all!

Hey ladies!  Just doing my check in to see how everyone is doing.  Things here are great, busy busy busy!

Next week is my last week full-time, I'm going down to two days a week and very excited to have more time at home.   Hubby is gone for at least 2 more months, he ended up signing a big contract out of state.  It was a great opportunity for us, so we decided we could live without each other for a few months.  Can't wait to see him again, but we stay in touch often enough with calls, texts, and video chat.  Hoping he will be home in time for Evelyn's first birthday, which is the goal.  I hope to fly out next month with Evelyn to go visit for a few days.  Miss him dearly.

Here's a very recent pic of Evelyn:

Hope you all are doing well!  I will have time to be on more often in a couple weeks and can't wait to talk to you all again soon!

XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Update. Hello all!

• Glad you are doing well and going down to pt soon! I didn't realize your dh was away, but I'm glad things have been well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! Evelyn is still just as cute as ever! Glad to hear the job has been going good for you. Where is your DH? Stinks that he is away but you have a good attitude about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, good to see you again! I'm sorry your DH has to be away so much. Is it a permanent thing or just for now?

Seriously, Evelyn is stinkin cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Evelyn is adorable and getting so big! You've got your hands full with all the girls by yourself, but it seems like you're doing really well. Thanks for checking in!
  • Evelyn is a cutie.  I've missed you.  If you work less does it mean that you'll have more time to post?  I have to admit that I haven't been posting on TB much.  I'm mostly on Yuku.  I'm trying to a make more of an effort to post here.  I want to see it get big again.
  • Love the picture of E!

Hope your DH is home soon. Big hugs to you. 

• omg what a cute baby!
  • How awesome you get to go down to 2 days a week! Exciting! Hope to see you around more. Have fun going to see your H!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Wow! Glad to hear things are going well. And what a flippin' cute baby! : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • She's gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, parttime will def give me more time to post here!   I pretty much have a good handle on things right now with work and kids.  I get lonely and bored (haha, you wouldn't think boredom was in my vocab!), nights are the hardest without the hubby.  He went to Alaska for a big project.  It's just temporary, but he is doing very well and seems to be very needed.  I'm glad you all are doing well, I miss having the time to "hangout' here on the bump.  I can't believe how big all our April babies are! 

For Evelyn, she's crawling like a ninja and helping me lose wieght by chasing her around the house.  I took her to the DR yesturday because she has an ear infection in both ears (ouch!).  She's doing better today, but the amox makes her gassy LOL...stinky farts!  She's starting to pull herself up on furniture, saying words like, "ni-ni"  "dada" "mama" "baba".   She has two teeth on the bottom, and her four front teeth on the top just broke through last week, which wouldn't surprise me if that is correlated with her ear infection.  Overall she's a good baby, and I'm still waiting for her to sleep through the night.  We do formula throughout the day, and I BF at night.  My supply is just enough now for a couple feedings at night.  I'm planning on weaning from night time BF after a year.  I ran out of my stash when she hit 8 months, but the transition to formula has been good. 

I love seeing how big our babies have gotten!  Miss you all and I look forward to spending more time on the bump to keep myself updated!

• Hey there :-)

E is as cute as ever. Glad to hear you are well. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hey lady! Glad to hear that you are doing well. I bet you are excited to get to spend more time with your girls. I wish I could work PT. It would be the best of both worlds.
  • I hope you do get to see each other by her birthday! That must be so tough.

ETA: how are your other girls doing?

• Very good to hear from you! I love the new picture of Ev, she is just beautiful.
  • imageMamasaurus:

I hope you do get to see each other by her birthday! That must be so tough.

ETA: how are your other girls doing?

Sorry for the late response.

The bigger girls are doing okay.  They get sad sometimes because he's away and they miss him so much.  We do get to chat on skype, so that helps.  They just got postcards in the mail from DH yesterday and that seemed to make them happy and sad at the same time.  It's tough.  Since we don't know the exact date when he will be home it makes it that much harder.  I wanted to do a project with girls, making a calendar that we could count down the days until he comes home.  We will make one as soon as we know how long he will be gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"