February 2012 Moms

Randomness...

I really dislike being a woman sometimes...hair, makeup, shaving, menstrual cycles...ugh!

I about had a heart attack tonight...the ex sent me his weekly child support text. He hasn't seen Ian since the week before Christmas. I get a weekly text regarding cs, but he doesn't ask anything about Ian and doesn't ask to see him. Well, tonight, I got the usual text...and he actually asked about Ian. And asked if he could see him this weekend! I about killed over in shock!!!

For some odd reason I'm watching Jersey Shore. This show makes me want to stab these people. Ok, it may not be JS, but the show with snookie and her fella. Either way, these people are freaks!

Taxes filed...thank God for having this little guy to claim! Now this mama can get some new glasses, pay off my final medical bill, pay off at least one of my credit cards, and part of another. Though the money is "spent" before I even get it, I will feel better once it's here and I can get some things off my back.

We're supposed to get some "wintery mix" tomorrow night. I hope it snows 2 feet! Ok, maybe not literally 2 feet, but more than just a messy mix would be awesome!

Share your randomness!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Randomness...

• YAY for the tax refund and the ex wanting to see Ian! Boo for Jersey Shore!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I just got tea tree oil in my eye. AHHHH!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I are excited about taxes this year too, this is the first year in 4 years we havent had to pay and we are getting a small refund :)

I was hoping to get enough to pay deductions on medical bills but nope.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"