March 2013 Moms

##### Tuesday Ticker Change! #####

Hi ladies, I didn't see today's ticket change so I thought I would go ahead and post.

Week/Fruit?:

How are you feeling?:

Any News/Updates/Appointments?:

Movement / Positioning?:

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ##### Tuesday Ticker Change! #####

• Week/Fruit?: 33 / durian fruit

How are you feeling?:
    Um... really tired! I get exhausted quickly.

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: Had one today, nothing special though. GBS test in 2 weeks, much anticipated ultrasound in 4 weeks.

Movement / Positioning?: I was worrying about LO being breech as she was earlier, but OB says she is head down now, as evidenced by the hard little butt that is poking out of the front of my belly! Movement has reduced some, I'm guessing because of the flip.

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week? It's a tossup between insomnia and way too frequent Braxton-Hicks. Oh and NBR, my work computer died and I may have lost all my data (scream). Tech support has been working on it but it's not looking good.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Week/Fruit?:

34/butternut squash

How are you feeling?:

Irritable. I keep having mood swings and this excrushiating hip pain doesn't help.

Any News/Updates/Appointments?:

Next appointment is on 2/1. Last appointment she said he turned (doesn't really matter because it's RCS)

Movement / Positioning?:

As of yesterday I have been feeling so much pressure down there, like I have a bowling ball in my belly. When I am sitting he moves and it hurts. I love to feel him move but now it's just uncomfortable. I don't remember this with my other pregnancies.

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week?

My body, lol. This pressure, the random cramping, the hips giving out or locking up. I'm  just so done right now.

• Loading the player...
  • imagerm2013:

Hi ladies, I didn't see today's ticket change so I thought I would go ahead and post.

Week/Fruit?: Pineapple 

How are you feeling?: Exhausted and lazy

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: Need to call my doc to get another bc my life has been crazy! 

Movement / Positioning?: This little guy is keeping me up at night! lol           

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week? My husband for no reason at all. I'm just being a hormonal Beyotch

• Week/Fruit?: 31-squash

How are you feeling?: pretty good!

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: nothing new thing week. 2 appts next week

Movement / Positioning?: at last check, DS was breech, but he has been moving around like a wild man, and his kicks are in different spots, so hopefully he flipped.

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week? My DH and his man cold. He acts like he's dying and keeps coming home early from work, laying on the couch watching awful TV!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Week/Fruit :  34 weeks

How are you feeling:   Feeling great since my chiro appointment on saturday. My pelvis is aligned now, so everything feels good.

Movement/Positioning:  LO is head down, and moving lots.

GTKY :  Work in general has just dragged me down.  I would be okay leaving on Materninty right now, but im trying to stick it out.  The earlier I leave, the earlier I will have to return next year.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Week/Fruit?: 32 - Squash

How are you feeling?:Groin pain - and tiredness hits from 2:30-4:30 - which means I can't do a darn thing about ti when I'm at work

Any News/Updates/Appointments?:We had our L&D tour last weekend and put a deposit down for infant day care!

Movement / Positioning?:When I last checked two weeks ago she was measuring right on track. I'll know more tomorrow. US at 37 weeks to confirm position.

GTKY: What (or who) has annoyed you the most this week? Inauguration coverage - not a fan.

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"