Trying to Get Pregnant

Waiting to O Wednesday edition.

Good morning ladies, I couldn't sleep so thought I would get the day started.

Cycle/Month:

CD:
What are you doing this month?

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles

Re: Waiting to O Wednesday edition.

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 6

what are you doing this month?  PreSeed, EOD BD during FW, temping and OPK

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: No, but why isn't FF saving my data for today?

GTKY:  November 23.  Usually falls around Thanksgiving and we celebrate there at whomever's house we are at. 

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 
    BFP 12/31/13 EDD 9/11/14  **please be our rainbow baby!**

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Cycle/Month: 1 TTCAL / 4

CD: 15

What are you doing this month? charting temps, OPKs, CM.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: My chart is not updating. Boo. That is all.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?July 31. Usually the weather is nice and hot, so something outside!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 7/8

CD: 5

What are you doing this month? Will do EOD starting CD 16, then ED with +OPK.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks  Nada.  Still to early for anything to happen.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? My birthday is New Year's Eve.  Isn't it nice?...the whole world celebrates my birthday Wink

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Cycle/Month: 5/7

CD: 47

What are you doing this month? Temping, PNVs, trying for sex around EOD.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I'm glad I get to work from home today, I definitely do not want to go out today, way too cold.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? July 9, usually just dinner with DH, I'm not too big on birthdays.

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD: 7

What are you doing this month? EOD during FW, temping, OPKs. Maybe try ED once I get a +OPK.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks  Nopers.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? May 21, which is usually around Victoria Day, so there's usually a long weekend. I like to go out to dinner with DH and enjoy a cake of my choosing.

• Good morning ladies!!

Cycle/Month: 15/15

CD: 15

What are you doing this month? Sex ED, preseed. We just did DH's SA which was the last step in our testing so we should be going in to meet with our RE to set out a plan.

Any questions/rants/ concerns/chart stalks
    Nothing yet. I'll probably O in the next 2 days...

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? November. Usually have a couple dinners. DH likes to go out by ourselves for a romantic dinner, then dinner with my dad, one with my moms side, and one with my in laws. I can't wait to have a house where I can host everyone at once.
  • imageepaprn:
    No, but why isn't FF saving my data for today?

Are you using the app? Mine was saving in the day info, but my chart wasn't updating. I just closed out of the app and opened it again.
  • imageepaprn:
    Cycle/Month: 5/5CD: 6what are you doing this month? nbsp;PreSeed, EOD BD during FW, temping and OPKAny questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: No, but why isn't FF saving my data for today?nbsp;GTKY: nbsp;November 23. nbsp;Usually falls around Thanksgiving and we celebrate there at whomever's house we are at.nbsp;

According to FB they are having server issues. It should update once they bring server online. I was wondering too

Cycle/Month: 8/7

CD: 10
    What are you doing this month? Starting to temp again after an epic fail of a 16 day cycle last month.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks I just have no idea what is going on and why I am having such irregular cycles. I hope I am not starting premenopausal symptoms. Either the last cycle was 16 days or there was weird heavy spotting/light period. In the middle. So I could be cd10 or cd26 and that ladies is why you should temp.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Valentines day and I am waiting to see what DH comes up with. He absolutely sucks at Xmas, holidays and bdays so my expectations are low.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN

• Cycle/Month:  2

CD:  9

What are you doing this month? Temping, CBEFM, & Mucinex. I added in Mucinex because I have a cold and i know this won't dry me out like some allergy meds that I sometimes take.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I am ready for this cold to be gone so I can sleep better.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? July 8th - we usually celebrate around 4th of July since we are both off.  This year it will be going to a wedding July 6th, so that will probably be the "celebration".

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• Cycle/Month: 21

CD: 9

What are you doing this month? HIO for
    the next week

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: nothing right now

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Feb 4...usually go out to dinner with DH and then do dinner and.cake with family
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Good Morning!!

Cycle: 2

CD: 12

What are you doing this month? A little of everything. Green tea, POM juice, Super B complex, OPKs, preseed, etc.

Questions/Concerns/Rants: Ovulation pain - but no smiley face yet! WFT?

GYKY: August 8th, and usually at the beach :) Ahh, warm thoughts. It's 9 degrees outside here  -_-  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Good morning ladies, I couldn't sleep so thought I would get the day started.

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD:16

What are you doing this month? temping,opks, checking cm, sex EOD

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Woohoo!!!!  i got a smiley face on my opk today!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? August 29th....we usually go to dinner with some friends.  Ill use any excuse for a night out :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD:20

What are you doing this month? Green tea, temping, charting CM, etc, etc, etc.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Seriously annoyed with my chart. I don't know if I am just not going to O this month, or my random 5am wakeups are effing with it, or I need to get a new thermometer, but I'm just not liking the looks of it. AF is due in 6 days and still no crosshairs. Chart stalk anyone?

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? November 1st. How I celebrate really depend on the year, since my birthday weekend usually falls on the same as a bunch of Halloween parties. So usually something Halloween-y!

• Cycle/Month: 6/12

CD: 18

What are you doing this month? Temping,sex, OPK's, PNV's, praying!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks. Finally got a smiley second time testing yesterday and this morning! So proud of my body for doing things on it's own without meds again! I didn't think it was possible. Chart not updating yet today, hopefully they fix it soon

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? July 26th, will be 40 this year but if my family buys me 40th birthday items I will not be very happy....lol I only feel 30!!!

Me:39 DH:35, trying for our first baby! Proud mom to 3 boys, 18,13, and 8 yrs old image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Cycle/Month: 13/12

CD: 3

What are you doing this month? the usual

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: nothing now :)

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Oct. 10 -  I don't do much of anything.  DH really likes to celebrate birthdays, so he usually tries to organize something...I guess I spend my birthday trying to convince him I really don't want to celebrate it :-p

• Happy hump day ladies!

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD:11

What are you doing this month? Temping, OPKs, green tea, water and sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: None right now

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?July 7th. DH and I usually just go out to dinner and relax. I'm kind of over the big birthday celebrations for me.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Cycle/Month: 12/11

CD: 2

What are you doing this month? the usual

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Northing really.. just anxious for my first RE appointment.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?  Dec 14th. And since it's so close to Christmas, its usually something simple, like going out to dinner.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedoodiebug18:

Cycle/Month:3/3

CD:19

What are you doing this month? temping, cm,opk.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks My heater broke again, so my house is 62 degrees. Not sure if that would thrown off temp or not.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Summer!

• Cycle/Month: 11/11

What are you doing this month? Charting CM. Temping, OPK's, Green Tea, PNV, More H20, Conceive Plus Lube, Lots o Sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I better get my OPK's today or i am not going to be very happy!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Feb. 5th- This year I am turning 30. We may go out to dinner on the actual day but It is always around the Superbowl so I celebrate where ever we go for that.

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Good Morning!

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD:  16
    What are you doing this month? Temping and OPK's.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:  The last 2 cycles have been 18 and 19 days.  I am on CD 16 and pretty sure I O'ed on CD 14, but AF feels like she is coming.  It's only CD 16.  What is wrong with my body?  Anybody ever had a period every 2 weeks?  Crying

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Dec 24th. DH's birthday is Dec 11th so we normally celebrate the 2nd weekend of December.  I have dinner with my dad and his wife normally on the 23rd and then we go to DH's parents house on Dec 24 for breakfast.

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 20

What are you doing this month? Temping, OPKs, etc. Also, I just bought some digi Clearblue OPKs yesterday for the first time while at Target. I'm interested to see if they work for me.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks:
    I'm almost out of Wondfos since I seem to be talking my sweet time to O...I'm annoyed b/c I don't really want to have to order more, but I don't want to miss my surge after all this effort, either. Blah.

In exactly 13 days, on Feb 5! I'm planning on a dinner with a bunch of my and DH's friends for the Saturday night before, but will spend the day itself with DD and DH when he gets home from work. Nothing too crazy...my social life post kid is pretty tame now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePaitonsmommy:
    GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Feb. 5th This year I am turning 30. We may go out to dinner on the actual day but It is always around the Superbowl so I celebrate where ever we go for that.

Mine is the 5th too! Happy early birthday! :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: Cycle 1/month 1

CD: CD4
    What are you doing this month? Temping, EOD during fertility window

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Not really. But I am very excited since this is my first actual cycle ttc!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? I spend the day with DH and DS. Last year, they came home with a cake from the store. I thought it was really sweet. Then we go out to dinner with my parents, brother and SIL on the weekend of my birthday.
  • Cycle/Month:  3

CD:  3

What are you doing this month?  Preseed, cm check, OPKs, temping, trying to hit 3 days in a row prior to O and on O, and trying to up my water intake

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks  seems like AF is going to take a few days

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?  June 28. Usually out to dinner with DH.  We are not gifts kind of people for birthdays. I'd rather have the time out with him.
  • Good morning!!

Cycle/Month: 3

What are you doing this month? OPK's and starting to temp this cycle

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks? Starting to chart-hoping it works because I tend to wake up often during the night because I'm a light sleeper.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?  March 14th and I never cook on my birthday so we either go out or DH cooks.  That's celebration enough for me.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Good Morning!! 

Cycle/Month: 5/13

CD: 2

What are you doing this month? metformin 750 mg, temping, OPKs, 1-2 cups of green tea/day, 90 oz of water/day, sex EOD.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nope - I'm excited to have a new cycle and fresh start!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? December 12. I'm a birthday freak, I love my birthday. We usually celebrate the weekend before or after! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

CD: 11

What are you doing this month? POM, green tea, PNV, temping, OPKs

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: How do you determine when to stop green tea? I know O can't be confirmed until a couple days after O, so do you stop when you see that first +OPK?

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? July 30th, usually something low-key with family and friends...or we go away for a combined bday/anniversary trip since our wedding anniversary is the same week :).

imageimage

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

What are you doing this month? Charting, temping, opks, checking cm

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Nothing today.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? OP - we share the same birthday - November 23.  We usually end up celebrating my birthday at Thanksgiving dinner with our family which I love. 

• Cycle/Month: 5 and 5

CD:  14

What are you doing this month?  sex, opk

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks---   For the love of all that is good and holy, I have so many freaking open circles in my chart because I have been waking up an hour or so early.   UG!!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?  This summer.   UG.  29.   I'm struggling with that number!

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Holy freezing morning Indifferent

Cycle/Month: 7

What are you doing this month? Sexing a lot

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks Last cycle before my doc apointment to talk about my luteal phase problem.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?Nov 3. I usually celebrate with friends during the nearest week-end.

• Good morning ladies.

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: CD 3

What are you doing this month? PNV, temping, OPKs, green tea.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: None today.

My Birthday is December 20th, and since it's so close to xmas I usually keep me celebration small. Me and DH go to dinner or something. Sometimes I'll find a friend who'll allow me to tack my bday onto their xmas party.

Visit The Nest!
  • Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 46...fml

What are you doing this month? Not many days left in this month but I am definitely trying to stay focused on my workout enthusiasm despite classes being OVER crowded this time of year!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Just ordered a 50 pack of wondfo strips for feed my recreational testing habit.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Next month! I think I just want to have a quiet dinner date out with just DH and I.

• Cycle/Month: 10/16

CD: 17

What are you doing this month? Clomid, TI, OPK's.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks GYKY: Rant here. I had my thrid monitoring appt today and my largest follie has shrunk to the min size they like to see them at this point. WTF. I bo back Friday for my 4th monitoring appt. I expect no growth and feel that this cycle is already a fail.

When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? March 14, Dinner/drinks, get together at someones house and BBQ, go out. It just depends.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• Cycle/Month: 5/4

What are you doing this month? PNVs, green tea, charting CM, temping, 96% sure I'll add OPKs

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: Finally slept through the night last night and my temp has returned to "normal" range. Guess all it took was sexing it up with DH.

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? April. Dinner, usually Mexican, although last year we did a local seafood place and then we went and watched drunk people do karaoke. This year I think I'd like to do dinner and then have people over for drinks and games.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

what are you doing this month?  Temping

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: No

GTKY:  April 14.  I don't do much to celebrate, usually a nice dinner with DH.  Birthdays honestly aren't a big deal to me.  

What are you doing this month? Green tea, CM and temps so far?waiting for my first OPKs to arrive today so I can start with those in the next few days!

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks - nada

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? In Feb and usually a big family get together with both sides (DH and mine) ? nothing too exciting!

• Cycle/Month: 3/5

What are you doing this month? Since this is the first cycle of us trying since our miscarriage, we decided to ease into things.  Not temping or charting just yet.  Just taking PNV, checking CM, pre-seed, BD EOD.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks.  I'm so nervous coming into this process again.  I am so ready for a LO, but scared that we could have the same outcome as the last time.  

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate?  April!  Usually just dinner with my family that night.  Nothing crazy.  Maybe go out for drinks with friends after dinner.
  • Cycle/Month: 23

CD: 12

What are you doing this month? Sex.. meeting with RE for follow up appt Monday.

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks  Na

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? August 29th.. same as Michael Jackson! ...... anyway.. I don't usually do much other than dinner or something.. there have the been the occasional 80's theme party or beach bar crawl.. 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • imagePaitonsmommy:

Cycle/Month: 11/11

What are you doing this month? Charting CM. Temping, OPK's, Green Tea, PNV, More H20, Conceive Plus Lube, Lots o Sex

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I better get my OPK's today or i am not going to be very happy!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? Feb. 5th- This year I am turning 30. We may go out to dinner on the actual day but It is always around the Superbowl so I celebrate where ever we go for that.

How do you like the ConceivePlus lube? We're using Preseed, but I thought about trying that out...  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 31

What are you doing this month? sex, OPKs, temping, metformin

Any questions/rants/concerns/chart stalks: I've got a slow rise happening like last cycle.  Maybe I finally O'd? I guess we'll see in a few temps!

GYKY: When is your birthday and what do you do to celebrate? 10/10.  DH and I usually do something small together and then the Sunday after each birthday we do dinner and cake at my inlaws'.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"