February 2012 Moms

Kirkland Diapers

Does anyone use Kirkland (Costco brand) Diapers?  I've been Pampers loyal but I need to save a few pennies every place I can. 

How are they?  My child has never had a blowout other than one time when he had Diarhea.   Other than that he poops several times a day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kirkland Diapers

• My sister swears by Kirkland and Target diapers for her twins. I would be using them but we have a year supply of Huggies...but when that's gone, I'll be using Kirkland and/or Target for sure
    BabyFetus Ticker

• We have switched to them and love them!  With our son we were scared to but that big box to try them out.  But one day shopping they were handing out samples of the diapers and we have been buying them since we tried them out.  Go for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We've always used them for our kids. No issues at all!
  • We use cloth almost exclusively but I got one of the Kirkland diapers as a sample in the mail the other day and used it. I was actually particularly impressed with it. It seemed "better" than the Target brand ones that we used to use all the time. It had a flap type of thing on the inside at the back that seemed to be there to keep those "up the back" blowouts at bay. 
  • I just bought a box today!  I've heard good things about them, so we're going to give them a try.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Have you tried amazon mom? I get pampers there for about 10less than anywhere else.
    3month11
  • We use them and love them.  We've had maybe 2 or 3 blowouts, and have been using them since DS was a tiny little bean. 
  • imagehayliedc:
    Have you tried amazon mom? I get pampers there for about 10less than anywhere else.

I use the amazon mom subscribe & save! DD has to wear the huggies pure and natural diapers because of her allergy to all other diapers, so I get the best price this way! ($31 for 140 diapers, vs. $22 for 70 at Target)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• I have never heard good things about Huggies (except here!).  And I do have Amazon Mom but I also have Costco Executive where I get money back on my purchases so I'm guessing I'll get a better return on my dollar using my Costco card v. Amazon.

I work across the street from Costco (I'm there everyother day!). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"