TTC After a Loss

(BFP Warning) ~*~*January Snowflakes Check-in*~*~

Hello ladies.

This is a weekly check-in for any and all ladies who have had a loss with an EDD in January of any year. We are so sorry for your loss and welcome you to the group with open arms. I truly hope you feel safe and find comfort here with us. Please tell us about yourself, give us your full screen name, where you are in your TTCAL journey and your EDD so we can add you to our list.

Please let me know if we have missed any BFPs (with EDDs) or returning ladies so I can add them to our list. Give us an update on your life, your cycle, or how you're feeling overall about everything.

Our Badge: If you would like to put our badge in your siggy, the code is: <*img src="https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n489/jvanier/JanuarySnowflakes8.jpg"> (remove the *)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

January Momma's & EDDs

? OmaCo ? 1/03/13

? Missuskeeters ? 1/5/13

? stlucia_wife ? 1/5/13

? TheLoveInside ? 1/5/13

? Jenek0213 ? 1/10/12

? CMSullivan326 ? 1/13/12

? ena724 ? 1/15/13 

? crunkal ? 1/16/13

? Lvnbraves ? 1/22/13

? heather52904 ? 1/24/13

? kaybuggy87 ? 1/25/13

? akasha0624 ? 1/25/13

? achbaby3 ? 1/31/13

Graduated Momma's

? hfloistoocute ? 1/18/13 ? EDD 3/15/13?

? cwelshsm ? 1/24/13 ? EDD 3/15/13

? dmbabe67 ? 1/01/13 ? EDD 5/4/13

? dillngr9 ? 1/7/12 ? BFP 8/30/12 EDD 5/11/13

? beckalyce ? 1/21/13 ? BFP 9/1/2012 EDD 5/13/13

? Emily1107 ? 1/23/13 ? TWINS EDD 5/19/13

? jamersw84 ? 1/25/13 ? EDD 6/1/13?

? MrsErinH ? 1/13/12 ? BFP 10/25/12 EDD 7/9/13

? achadwick19 ? 1/20/13 ? EDD 9/6/13

? CamiButterworth ? 1/26/13 ? BFP 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13

? TKtravels ? 1/27/13 ? BFP 1/13/13 EDD 9/26/13

Congrats to TKtravels on her BFP!!

OmaCo ? how has the focus on taking better care of yourself been going? Are you part of the healthy living check in?

akasha0624 ? How are you doing this week?

Crunkal ? How are you doing with temping/charting?

Stlucia_wife ? Your weekend sounds awesome.  Are you guys usually that spontaneous?

QOTW: What?s your favorite movie line?

Inspiration of the Week:

TTC Since 8/2011
BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

Re: (BFP Warning) ~*~*January Snowflakes Check-in*~*~

• *******ticker/siggy warning************

Thanks for the shout out!  It may be my hormones, but this caused me to burst into tears.  

As for my favorite movie line.. so hard to choose!  I cannot commit to just one.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Hello Ladies!

I am achbaby3. I hope you all are finding comfort during this hard month for all of us. I lost twin boys this fall. I should have been getting ready to bring them home on the 31st of this month. DH and I had all the testing dome that we could and we were givin no medical reason as to why we lost our boys. We are just trying to get through this month.

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageachbaby3:

Hello Ladies!

I am achbaby3. I hope you all are finding comfort during this hard month for all of us. I lost twin boys this fall. I should have been getting ready to bring them home on the 31st of this month. DH and I had all the testing dome that we could and we were givin no medical reason as to why we lost our boys. We are just trying to get through this month.

Welcome achbaby3. I'm sorry for your losses.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imagestlucia_wife:

We try to be.  After losing Brandon, we realized life is too short.  We only have one life to live in this body, so lets enjoy life now when we can!

Right now I am in the 2WW from my first clomid cycle.  My doctor call me today to let me know that my progesterone is 16.9.  He is very happy to see this.  I feel like this cycle is a bust though.  I have an appointment set up with him when AF shows.

That's great.  I think DH and I are the complete opposite.  I can't think of the last spontaneous thing we've done.

Do you plan to test, or just wait for AF/your appointment?

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• My update - I'm currently 11dpo.  I'm planning to wait until Friday to test, though I expect AF to be here before then.

QOTW:  I'm not sure what my favorite movie quote is, but I have this one from Lord of the Rings pinned so I'll go with it:

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hello!

This week (as far as TTC related issues are concerned) has been a better week.  Ive focused on eating right and working out and I have the sore muscles to prove it.  ;-)  Sometimes its hard not to let my mind wander to the fact that we're "benched" and will be for a while.  Just have to remember its a journey, not a race.

Fave movie quote, thats tough off the top of my head.  I find myself quoting moves all of the time, and many times, the "stupid" lines, lol.  So I really dont know... 

Hope you and everyone else are well!! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    5/25: BFP EDD: 1/25/13, 6/12: No HB detected, 6/22: MC via Cytotec. Informed of possible bicornuate uterus.
    10/2: BFP EDD: 6/1/13, 10/20: Natural MC
    12/10: ultrasound w/saline confirms septate uterus (almost complete septate). Surgery to correct scheduled 1/11/13; surgery postponed while trying to determine next course of action given results of karyotyping
    Diagnosed with balanced reciprocal translocation genetic issue
    Surgery rescheduled for 3/13/13.
  • Crunkal ? How are you doing with temping/charting?

Well...I have been doing well. Still learning and getting very frustrated with the OPKs, I must have either not O'd yet, or missed my surge. Can't really figure that part out. I'm on CD17 right now. My DH thinks its stupid, and he wants me to stop. He says that Peeing on things, and taking my temperature isn't going to help, and that I should just let nature take its course. Now I don't know whether to keep doing it and not tell him, or just stop. Any advice?

QOTW: What?s your favorite movie line? "Whats taters precious?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageakasha0624:
    Hello!This week as far as TTC related issues are concerned has been a better week. nbsp;Ive focused on eating right and working out and I have the sore muscles to prove it. nbsp;; nbsp;Sometimes its hard not to let my mind wander to the fact that we're "benched" and will be for a while. nbsp;Just have to remember its a journey, not a race.Fave movie quote, thats tough off the top of my head. nbsp;I find myself quoting moves all of the time, and many times, the "stupid" lines, lol. nbsp;So I really dont know...nbsp;Hope you and everyone else are well!!nbsp;

I'm glad you are feeling better. Exercise can be really helpful for dealing with stress.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageCrunkal:
    Crunkal How are you doing with temping/charting?nbsp;Well...I have been doing well. Still learning and getting very frustrated with the OPKs, I must have either not O'd yet, or missed my surge. Can't really figure that part out. I'm on CD17 right now. My DH thinks its stupid, and he wants me to stop. He says that Peeing on things, and taking my temperature isn't going to help, and that I should just let nature take its course. Now I don't know whether to keep doing it and not tell him, or just stop. Any advice?nbsp;nbsp;QOTW:nbsp;Whats your favorite movie line? "Whats taters precious?"nbsp;

If you haven't seen this already, www.peeonastick.com has some great info on using OPKs. I use digitals in addition to Wondofos. The digitals are nice because you don't have to try to interpret the results.

I wouldn't recommend doing any charting or OPKs behind your husband's back. Maybe you can do it but just not involve him in it. MH knows that I use OPKs, but doesn't know when I do them or what the results are.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageheather52904:
    imageCrunkal:
    Crunkal How are you doing with temping/charting?nbsp;Well...I have been doing well. Still learning and getting very frustrated with the OPKs, I must have either not O'd yet, or missed my surge. Can't really figure that part out. I'm on CD17 right now. My DH thinks its stupid, and he wants me to stop. He says that Peeing on things, and taking my temperature isn't going to help, and that I should just let nature take its course. Now I don't know whether to keep doing it and not tell him, or just stop. Any advice?nbsp;nbsp;QOTW:nbsp;Whats your favorite movie line? "Whats taters precious?"nbsp;
    If you haven't seen this already, www.peeonastick.com has some great info on using OPKs. I use digitals in addition to Wondofos. The digitals are nice because you don't have to try to interpret the results. I wouldn't recommend doing any charting or OPKs behind your husband's back. Maybe you can do it but just not involve him in it. MH knows that I use OPKs, but doesn't know when I do them or what the results are.

Thanks Heather, I think that is what I'm going to do. I think its the temping that really stresses him out. Suppose OPKs will have to be enough. I just feel like If i can figure out my cycle, I will have better chances TTC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"