February 2013 Moms
Options

What's on your to do list?

I can't believe how few things I have left to do. DH and I got a lot of things done the last week or so. I still need to: 

Install the car seat  

Clean the PNP 

Wrap DS's big brother gift 

Sew curtains for the nursery

Buy & install a chandelier in the nursery

Plus clean my house! It's a mess since I've been devoting my energy to baby things. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's on your to do list?

• Options

Good for you! Feels good knocking stuff out doesn't it?

I'm only down to sterilizing the bottles/pacis and this isn't really a "must-do" since I'll be BFing. 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options

Um...your list is a lot shorter than mine...Embarrassed

- Clean the nursery

- organize and clean clothes

- wash baby carrier, PnP, and clean breast pump

- order new tubing/shields/flanges/and whatever else I'm forgetting for the pump 

- Have Stanley Steemer come to our house to clean the carpeting and couch

- Install the car seat

- pack hospital bag

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Install car seat base in my car... my DH put one in his already, but I want mine done asap bc I don't want to climb in his truck after birth!

Other than that it's just "nice to do" stuff

finish painting the footstool for my glider
    Write thank you notes to my students who gave me gifts on my last day
    Clean up the house a bit more
    Make some more crock pot freezer meals
    Return some more baby stuff to stores

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Lie around and b!tch about being pregnant? Oh, wait already did that. 

There's nothing that NEEDS to be done, which is why I'm struggling with doing anything. Car seat is installed. PNP is up. Clothes are washed. I'd like my house to be cleaner, I'd like some new curtains for the nursery, and I'd like his nursery to be 100%, picture-ready, finished. We'll see if I can find the energy.

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's crazy how quick it all comes together. I have a few things to hang in the nursery and some stuff at work to wrap up, but otherwise were pretty much ready.
  • Options

Install car seat.

Wash cloth diapers & inserts.

Finish putting the light in the nursery together.

Wash baby's clothes.

Finish packing hospital bag.

Go to the US to pick up diaper bag.

Pack the diaper bag.

Hem the nursery curtains.

Purchase and install diaper sprayer.

Get a change table pad.

Rearrange our room to accomodate baby. 

Finish organizing the nursery.

Thats probably not everything. Ugh. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1.) Everything

LOL!!! We haven't started the room (she'll be sleeping in her co-sleeper for the first few months), we haven't transitioned DD to a toddler bed so that DD#2 can have the crib, I've only run one load of laundry (although I did get it all out), I don't have a going home outfit for her, we still need to buy a new infant seat (we still have our old one in case she comes before then...but we are buying a smaller one), I don't know who's gonna watch DD for sure (depends on when baby comes), etc etc etc.! Oh yes, and my house is a mess! We have kept the downstairs SOMEWHAT picked up, but the upstairs makes me want to gag. It's not gross, just very dirty carpet and DD's room is a mess. Our bathrooms need to be cleaned. And I caught up on laundry last week only to barely do any for the rest of the week so now I have to play catch up again! 

Haha...thank you...I am finally motivated and know what needs to be done! LOL! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options

-Clean my house (oh my)

-Make/buy curtains

-Pack my hospital bag

-Go to the grocery so we don't starve when she's born. lol

• Options
    I knew seeing all of your lists would remind me of things I haven't done yet. I need to wash her diapers, fix the baby monitor and prep my breast pump & bottles. 
  • Options
    Clean out car and install car seat
    Hang shelves above changing table
    Exchange baby clothes at Walmart
    Buy breast pump and send paperwork
    Finish and mail baby shower TY notes
    Meet baby Lucas!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Baby list:
    Wash clothes/ car seat cover/ and pnp sheet.

Put crib together.

Get new crib sheets and changing pad cover.

Get some nursery decor.

Go get a pump.

Make some freezer meals.

Install car seat.

House list:

Fil finish painting kitchen and bathroom.

Clean the whole house.

Finish dds nursery.

Hang curtains.

Clean the car.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not too much left to do as some things can wait until she's here. But not these:

Assemble PNP

Install Car Seat

Try to book the pediatrician I found

Finish writing Baby Shower Thank You notes (might also contain birth announcements at this point! Lol)

Set up baby monitor 

Finish getting the guest room ready for all the Mom's that are coming to stay (3 of them, but not at the same time) 

I have a quick question though, I see some of you have noted pack the diaper bag. Is this something you will be taking to the hospital with you? I wasn't planning on packing mine until she came home and before going on our first trip to the doctor's. I'm now second guessing myself.  :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Options
    Pack our bags.
    And that's it!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    imageWife2Billy:
    Not too much left to do as some things can wait until she's here. But not these:nbsp;Assemble PNPInstall Car SeatTry to book the pediatrician I foundFinish writing Baby Shower Thank You notes might also contain birth announcements at this point! LolSet up baby monitornbsp;Finish getting the guest room ready for all the Mom's that are coming to stay 3 of them, but not at the same timenbsp;nbsp;I have a quick question though, I see some of you have noted pack the diaper bag. Is this something you will be taking to the hospital with you? I wasn't planning on packing mine until she came home and before going on our first trip to the doctor's. I'm now second guessing myself. nbsp;:

I wouldn't worry about bringing the diaper bag it's just one more thing to carry. But it's nice to have it all packed and ready to go for LOs first trip to the doctor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Car seat needs to be put in the car

Pack bags

Clean the house

• Options

imagekleigh926:
    Pack our bags. And that's it!

jealous!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards