Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Morning B!tchfest

What's bugging you?  What's the bee in your bonnet?  What's your major malfunction?  Anything?  Let's hear it!

I cannot move my neck and it feels like my shoulders are in the upward swing of a shrug!  OUCH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Morning B!tchfest

• I haven't had my hair cut in a LONG time. Yesterday DH had the day off so I was going to go get it done. He whined that he wanted to spend the whole day with me and DD (not a bad thing but I never get time to myself or for myself).

He said that he gets off early today (at around 3) so he will watch the kid and I can go this afternoon. Problem is that it is MLK day and the salon is closed. Thanks DH!

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".  I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?

::GASP:: You take that back, kmm.  This school teacher is definitely enjoying her holiday off Wink

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Loading the player...
  • I let my tipsy loose lips slip that DH and I are TTC to 2 different sets of our neighbors on Saturday night. I'm pissed at myself because until then I had only told my best friend, she would never tell anyone. DH has told 2 different co-workers that he trust completely and who wold never say anything.  Maybe they won't remember:/

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imagesunlavender:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".  I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?

::GASP:: You take that back, kmm.  This school teacher is definitely enjoying her holiday off Wink

Pffft! If you have off, I want off!

Ok.  Your wish is my command.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• I'm a runner. And since my lo has been born I take him in stroller. Well yesterday he was sleeping with dh. So I went alone, ran some hills some stairs and did some crazy squats and pushups and dips. I can't move.
  • I told my two best friends that DH and I are ttc. Huge mistake!! All I am hearing is "your obsessing too much and you need to quit peeing on sticks and taking your temp." I tried explaining the whole tracking my fertility so I know where my window of opportunity is thing to them, but it was useless. Can I change the past please!

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • imageStaceyew:

I let my tipsy loose lips slip that DH and I are TTC to 2 different sets of our neighbors on Saturday night. I'm pissed at myself because until then I had only told my best friend, she would never tell anyone. DH has told 2 different co-workers that he trust completely and who wold never say anything.  Maybe they won't remember:/

This happened to me this weekend! My two best friends know that we are TTC, but that's it. Until one of them told my parents while we were watching the hockey game the other night! I tried to play it off like she was wishful thinking but I'm not sure it worked.  :/

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::
  • DD was admitted to the hospital last night and tested positive for the flu. Because of her health issues, it's a pretty dangerous situation... but she's handling it like a champ. I need more coffee. And sleep.
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imageMrsM507:
    DD was admitted to the hospital last night and tested positive for the flu. Because of her health issues, it's a pretty dangerous situation... but she's handling it like a champ. I need more coffee. And sleep.

That really stinks. I hope your DD feels better quickly! 

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • imageKLN1179:

What's bugging you?  What's the bee in your bonnet?  What's your major malfunction?  Anything?  Let's hear it!

I cannot move my neck and it feels like my shoulders are in the upward swing of a shrug!  OUCH!

OUCH. I feel your pain KLN...With a herniated disc in my cervical spine, it happens a few times a year to me (used to be more often).  I have finally found ways to keep it manageable, but for years it was pretty debilitating. Just sleeping the wrong way would set it off. So sorry you are dealing with that.  When it does flare up, I have success with ice and standing (not sitting).  Advil helps, but with TTC, that is questionable.  Hope it feels better soon!

My b!tch today is fertile CM the last 2 days, but no Positive OPK.  I am convinced that my increased water consumption is diluting it now.  My urine has never been so light in color.  Also, my DH leaves for business tomorrow A.M, and is gone through Thursday.  Could pose a small timing issue if I get a + tomorrow, but trying not to worry about it too much. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • I still have a shiit ton of boxes to unpack. We need things like bookshelves and the nearest Walmart is 30 to 40 minutes away. I love living in a small town, I really do, until I really need something that used to take a five minute trip to get.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like an idiot for telling everyone we were pregnant and then it didn't work out and now today is my first day back to work and I have to endure all the "poor you" comments ... so not looking forward to it.  I kind of just want to tell everyone to leave me alone.  Haha ... but I will get through it ... with a lot of phone calls to my husband today, I'm sure! Poor guy ... he doesn't know what he's in for! 
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imagejanice9821:
    I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::

I love having my H around, but I agree, I can't get anything done while he is here!  Hope he feels better soon :) 

• imagerunningpenguin:
    I still have a shiit ton of boxes to unpack. We need things like bookshelves and the nearest Walmart is 30 to 40 minutes away. I love living in a small town, I really do, until I really need something that used to take a five minute trip to get.

Ugh, I hear you. We moved a few months ago from a downtown area in a small city to a small town.  There's a Walmart not too far away, but it's not a Supercenter one, and it never seems to have the stuff we need.  And the food aisles are a disgrace!  There are maybe 6 aisles.  One of them is soda and candy, one is chips and cookies, and another is miscellaneous junk food that didn't fit in the first two aisles.  And the grocery store nearby is way overpriced.  Decent shopping is at least 30 minutes away.   It's nice being out of the city, but it's a PITA when you need something.

ETA: Reading my complaint above, I think I could've also used this for a FWP thread.   I haven't seen one of those posted lately, though.

• Getting excited about the SupHar Baughl!  DH has the TV room set up for guests, but so far it is apparently my job to get the rest of the house presentable and get a menu together.  We still have a couple of weeks, so I'm sure it will come together. 

This is also the first time I've really been following my cycle along (temp, OPK, etc.).  This sh!t is stressful, waiting for the positive OPK, that is.  At least doing the BD has been fun  :-D

Anniversary TTC Since December 2012 image photo b56b74c0-1931-4a63-b812-bb9930784fce_zps4dda0a00.jpg
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageColeRose:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

Hmm Today is a holiday because it is a holiday. Just because you don't celebrate it, doesn't mean others don't. I find your comment a bit insulting and pretty ignorant.

Sorry, I don't know anyone who actually celebrates MLK, President's Day, etc. Maybe I'm jaded by the area I live in, but everyone I knew growing up in school (and I went to an inner city school and grew up in the ward) only viewed them as a day to sleep in, sit home, and watch TV all day. To me a holiday is a day you actually spend with your family and celebrate something. I know very few people who do so on "banking" holidays. 

Oh yeah, you should be off cause others are. Confused  Thank goodness nurses, LEOs, firefighters, etc don't have that attitude too.  This past Christmas was the first time in 2 years MH was off for the holiday.  He worked New Year's Eve/day (were you off?), He's working today, President's Day, he's worked 3 Easter's in a row, every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Memorial Day for 9 years....you're off those days right?

It's one day...maybe 2 a year.  Not that big of a deal.

• imagePikachu369:

imagejanice9821:
    I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::

I love having my H around, but I agree, I can't get anything done while he is here!  Hope he feels better soon :) 

Thanks, me too.  The man cold can be fatal, you know. ;)

• As much as I want to jump in on the holiday debate while I sit here in my pajamas with cup of coffee in hand, I am going a different direction with my Monday Biitchfest......

I have never had drunk sex. Ever.

Last night, I had a bottle of wine, was relaxed, having a good time, and desperately wanted to get laid, and DH wouldn't have sex with me. Sad Instead we got into a heated discussion about who the Blue Blockers we found in the entry way belonged to. They were not mine, but I'll be damned if I didn't wear them for the rest of the night.

Here I am, almost 32 years old, and still have never had drunk sex. ::sigh::

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imageKdgTeacher:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageColeRose:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

Hmm Today is a holiday because it is a holiday. Just because you don't celebrate it, doesn't mean others don't. I find your comment a bit insulting and pretty ignorant.

Sorry, I don't know anyone who actually celebrates MLK, President's Day, etc. Maybe I'm jaded by the area I live in, but everyone I knew growing up in school (and I went to an inner city school and grew up in the ward) only viewed them as a day to sleep in, sit home, and watch TV all day. To me a holiday is a day you actually spend with your family and celebrate something. I know very few people who do so on "banking" holidays. 

Oh yeah, you should be off cause others are. Confused  Thank goodness nurses, LEOs, firefighters, etc don't have that attitude too.  This past Christmas was the first time in 2 years MH was off for the holiday.  He worked New Year's Eve/day (were you off?), He's working today, President's Day, he's worked 3 Easter's in a row, every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Memorial Day for 9 years....you're off those days right?

That's what I'm saying! My DH is a LEO and this was the first year in 7 he's had Thanksgiving or Christmas off! This was also the 1st year he had NYE off. He switched units this year and it completely changed his schedule, it's been nice It's not fun but we get through it! I don't think we've ever spent a 4th of July together either!
  • imageMrsM507:
    DD was admitted to the hospital last night and tested positive for the flu. Because of her health issues, it's a pretty dangerous situation... but she's handling it like a champ. I need more coffee. And sleep.

I am so sorry MrsM!  I hope she recovers quickly!  My thoughts are with you!

• I just wish DH wanted to understand this process more. I tried to tell him that it can take a year for us to get pregnant and that there is only a 20 percent chance each month.
    My major bish is that he brought his ex up this morning. He was like it only took us three times of having sex to have SD....I'm sorry but my fertility has nothing to do with that psycho's! She stopped taking BC without him knowing, and admits it!
    It bothered me a lot more than it should have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married Since March 2011 TTC since July 2011 Medical issues finally sorted out May 2012
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

The day could be better spent actually teaching kids in school/day care about why it's an important day since most of them get passed along to another baby sitter or left home alone if older anyway.

Oh well, that's my Monday biitch. Not gonna change because there's people who don't agree with me.

WHEW, I can really enjoy my day off today then since I spent Thursday/Friday talking about just that! Wink

• imagedanagail14:
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageColeRose:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

That's what I'm saying! My DH is a LEO and this was the first year in 7 he's had Thanksgiving or Christmas off! This was also the 1st year he had NYE off. He switched units this year and it completely changed his schedule, it's been nice It's not fun but we get through it! I don't think we've ever spent a 4th of July together either!

My DH is a LEO as well. He was off Christmas Eve and we had to cut our Christmas short because he had to work but he got NYE off for the first time this year too. I understand you on that one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married Since March 2011 TTC since July 2011 Medical issues finally sorted out May 2012
  • imageBeth&Derek:

imageamricangrl1:
    I just wish DH wanted to understand this process more. I tried to tell him that it can take a year for us to get pregnant and that there is only a 20 percent chance each month. My major bish is that he brought his ex up this morning. He was like it only took us three times of having sex to have SD....I'm sorry but my fertility has nothing to do with that psycho's! She stopped taking BC without him knowing, and admits it! It bothered me a lot more than it should have.

Wow. Just....wow. I would've lost my sh!t if my H ever said anything like that to me.

Ditto this! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm so frustrated with the weekend and everything breaking!  My car has the check engine light on and DH's truck has his check engine light on and our washing machine broke and started leaking this weekend.  I hope that is it for broken machinery in our lives, but jeez!  It's true what they say that it comes in threes!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageBeth&Derek:

imageamricangrl1:
    I just wish DH wanted to understand this process more. I tried to tell him that it can take a year for us to get pregnant and that there is only a 20 percent chance each month. My major bish is that he brought his ex up this morning. He was like it only took us three times of having sex to have SD....I'm sorry but my fertility has nothing to do with that psycho's! She stopped taking BC without him knowing, and admits it! It bothered me a lot more than it should have.

Wow. Just....wow. I would've lost my sh!t if my H ever said anything like that to me.

This. I can't even imagine what was going through your DH's mind to think saying that was ok.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My b!tch...our heater isn't working AGAIN!  2 months ago our heater decided to choose when it felt like turning on and when it wanted to be lazy and just let the house get cold.  Some mornings I would wake up to the house being 55 degrees and DH comes home from work and its in the 50's again.  So we had someone finally come to look a month ago, they "fixed it".  It worked for a week.  Last week someone else came and "fixed it".  It worked for a few days.  Friday someone came again and "fixed it", DH even said that he really sounded like he knew is stuff.  This morning-its 52 in my house!!!!  WTF!!!  We have single digit temps the next couple days-grrrrrr!  End rant-LOL.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imagemabjcb19:
    My b!tch...our heater isn't working AGAIN!  2 months ago our heater decided to choose when it felt like turning on and when it wanted to be lazy and just let the house get cold.  Some mornings I would wake up to the house being 55 degrees and DH comes home from work and its in the 50's again.  So we had someone finally come to look a month ago, they "fixed it".  It worked for a week.  Last week someone else came and "fixed it".  It worked for a few days.  Friday someone came again and "fixed it", DH even said that he really sounded like he knew is stuff.  This morning-its 52 in my house!!!!  WTF!!!  We have single digit temps the next couple days-grrrrrr!  End rant-LOL.

I'd be making complaints to the company you are using and demanding they really fix it, and at no charge.

Oh that's happening for sure!

BabyFruit Ticker

• It looks like I'll be calling my dentist this week. I bit into a slice of pizza last night, and a part of my wisdom tooth broke off.
  • I'm struggling with impatience today. I had two interviews last week, which is awesome. But now its the waiting game to see if I get an offer. I'm going to go nuts!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• I can't stop sweating. I don't know what is wrong with me!! I woke up two nights in a row dreanched. I have a fairly large meeting in 40 minutes and my dress shirt is completley pitted out. What gives? I've always had sweating issues and have tried more deodorants than I can count but the last few days are def worse than normal! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• imageBeth&Derek:

imageamricangrl1:
    I just wish DH wanted to understand this process more. I tried to tell him that it can take a year for us to get pregnant and that there is only a 20 percent chance each month.
    My major bish is that he brought his ex up this morning. He was like it only took us three times of having sex to have SD....I'm sorry but my fertility has nothing to do with that psycho's! She stopped taking BC without him knowing, and admits it!
    It bothered me a lot more than it should have.

I agree, I would have lost my sh!t as well! DH knows not to bring up a certain woman in our household and made the mistake once of doing so and had to sleep in a recliner for three days!

My H doesn't seem to quite grasp this "tracking my fertility" process either. I've tried to educate him and bring him in on the process more but that's just not the type of man he is. He's supportive when he knows I'm upset about things.......like not having a positive OPK yet but having fertile CM the last two or three days UGH....but he won't go out if his way to ask me questions about it. It bothered me at first but as long as he's happy and BD's with me when we have to and even when we don't, I'm cool with it.
  • imageTamma254:
    It looks like I'll be calling my dentist this week. I bit into a slice of pizza last night, and a part of my wisdom tooth broke off.

Ouch! I feel your pain! I chipped one of my front teeth on a blender last summer. It was just a tiny bit chipped off but it was still unpleasant. Hope it's an easy fix!
  • imageBeth&Derek:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

Honestly, I feel that if a holiday doesn't "apply" to everyone (e.g. Labor Day), then everyone shouldn't get paid for being off for it. I'd be fine being off for Christmas without pay. A holiday to me is a time where you are celebrating something with your family, be it religious or not. If we're going to give off for Christmas with pay, the other holidays of other religions should be given off with pay as well. People shouldn't have to use sick/personal time to take off to celebrate a holiday they follow/believe, just like people shouldn't get paid to sit at home for something they don't follow/believe. If there are people who do actually do something/celebrate MLK or Washington's Birthday, or President's Day, etc, then fine. Go for it. But those who don't celebrate it shouldn't be paid to sit at home on their ass all day.

I'm off today and I don't get paid for it. I work 194 days a year and those are the only days I get paid for. That's the case with most teachers, I assume. Oh, and paid or not, I'm sitting on my ass doing nothing all day today.

I hate when teachers think they don't get paid for their time off.  You have an ANNUAL salary.  If you understood what that means you would know that you do get paid for your time off.  It doesn't matter if your pay is paid to you over 10 months or over 12 months, it is an ANNUAL salary and your time off has already been worked into your pay.  

• imageKLN1179:

imageMrsM507:

I am so sorry MrsM!  I hope she recovers quickly!  My thoughts are with you!

Hope your DD gets better soon!!!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• imageSlapptastic:

imagelovelym13:
    imageTamma254:
    It looks like I'll be calling my dentist this week. I bit into a slice of pizza last night, and a part of my wisdom tooth broke off.

Ouch! I feel your pain! I chipped one of my front teeth on a blender last summer. It was just a tiny bit chipped off but it was still unpleasant. Hope it's an easy fix!

Why were you eating a blender?

It was 4th of July and I was making margaritas after having a few already and thought it was wise to try and drink them straight from the blender. I missed my mouth by a little..............lol
  • My issue today is I CANNOT get rid of dust in my house.  This ish has built up in here since 1955 and it's impossible to get rid of.  I'll be spending my time while DS is napping, trying to take care of it. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• imageColeRose:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".&nbsp; I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?

I agree with cole.
    Also, I work for a credit union and am working today.

As for my b!tch...my boss tells me in my review that I'm incredibly punctual, but ever since then, he keeps asking everyone where I'm at ten min before I'm supposed to be there like he expects me to be late now.

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• imagedeziniki:

Umm... you do realize that salary means that they don't get the same holiday pay others might and they actually tend to work more than the 40+ hours a week other jobs do right??

I had a manager on salary who was forced to work so much that her salary actually worked out to her making less than I was... and at the time (I was in high school) I was working part time at minimum wage.

People don't understand how salary can actually be a negative thing and so many people don't realize how hard and long teachers actually work, they just take them for granted.

I agree with you, but you'll find this is true for most professional jobs.  I just notice that teachers seem to think that its exclusive to just them. I've spent many hours of my own time at my job as well. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"