September 2013 Moms
Options

First Midnight Meltdown...

Now, I'm not normally an irrational person. I cry when I'm reasonably upset, I yell at my husband when he's done something 'wrong', but for the most part I have my stuff together and can handle situations reasonably well. I've worked hard at this and, for the most part, I keep this household running...

EXCEPT.....

last night, or I should say early this morning, we had a massive windstorm. It was SO loud I couldn't sleep. On top of not being able to sleep from the noise I also couldn't get comfortable. The last couple of days I've felt a stretching type feeling in my abdomen and a little discomfort in my back but nothing so bad I couldn't deal with. I flopped around for half an hour in bed before I finally sat up and sobbed! I cried like someone had died! I was a disaster! I went to the bathroom to wipe my face and blow my nose. Finally my husband came in to convince me to go back to bed and he'd rub my back so I went with him. But I wanted my mom! LOL! I'm almost 30 years old and I wanted my mom like I was 10 years old with my head over the toilet bowl! LOL! I absolutely know it was entirely to blame on the hormones because even waking up this morning all I could think was "What the hell was THAT!" lol! If you didn't know any better you might have thought I was drunk!

Anyone else's hormones raging yet or is it just me? I didn't expect to have the strong symptoms I've been having so early (5/6 weeks). But my nausea has kicked in pretty strong the last two days as well so I know there is a definite hormone surge going on.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First Midnight Meltdown...

• Options
    I've been a mild roller coaster when it comes to the whole emotions but nothing too extreme like what you've experienced.
  • Options
    I've been super emotional.... Even before I found out I was prego.... I didn't even know but felt overly tired... I had been eating very healthy sense the start of the year... Over the holidays I gained around 5 pounds....I got on the scale and gained a pound... Well that brought on the water works. I felt like a total weirdo...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The really bizarre thing is, for the most I haven't been bad at all. I've teared up here and there and I thought that would be the extent of it. How wrong I was! lol! And once I started I just couldn't stop. At that point, I figured the best thing for me was just to cry it out. Let it happen until I was done and then at least I'd be exhausted from crying. It was just so unlike me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagechristianaoneal:
    I've been super emotional.... Even before I found out I was prego.... I didn't even know but felt overly tired... I had been eating very healthy sense the start of the year... Over the holidays I gained around 5 pounds....I got on the scale and gained a pound... Well that brought on the water works. I felt like a total weirdo...

I've had times (usually during PMS) where this was enough to send me to tears as well but that was usually my most extreme end.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In 7wks and the past week omg my poor husband. I have been an emotional wreck. One day I am laughing so much I can't stop. The next day irritable moody and just want to be left alone. Dr said normal and it should calm down. Gosh I hope so!!! I am driving my husband crazy!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I cry at everything. Commercials, sad stories, everything. I'm not a crier usually, more like awkward laughing at inappropriate times, so by poor family is confused at what to do when it happens.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagehlmlvt:
    In 7wks and the past week omg my poor husband. I have been an emotional wreck. One day I am laughing so much I can't stop. The next day irritable moody and just want to be left alone. Dr said normal and it should calm down. Gosh I hope so!!! I am driving my husband crazy!!!

Omg i was the exact same last few days an im also 7wks!! I have no nausea tho.. Do u?
  • Options
    Not too bad yet.  However, I was watching a video someone posted on FB yesterday with an elephant and dog that were best friends and I started crying.  Then I started laughing uncontrollably because I was crying and H just sat there and looked at me like i was crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    overall I have been fine but I find myself crying during movies more --one that I shouldn't cry in which is Click with Adam Sandler in it-- and then  one day when I was going out to my husband's work (they changed the roads all up and made it weird on how to get out there) I called him balling because I couldn't figure out how to get there...and then when leaving I couldn't figure out how to get back to the main part of town. (the funny thing is...it is still really simple to get out there..so Idk if I was crying that it was a new road/route or what the deal was!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel much less like a crazy person now! lol! Not that I'm glad we're all in tears but at least I don't feel alone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"