September 2013 Moms

Pap smear

Hello! So this is my first pregnancy and we are super excited. We went to doctor Friday and we got to hear heart beat...it was so cool! Doctor says I am due September 13 . I also had a Pap smear done and now I am lightly bleeding. It's been about a day and a half that I have been bleeding. I am just spotting though. Doctor told me this could happen but it still worries me. Anyone else experienced this before??

Re: Pap smear

• Your cervix is extremely sensitive during pregnancy, it's very normal. If you are concerned, call your dr tomorrow, if they are open.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• I had the tiniest bit of spotting after my first u/s but I am assuming it was from the u/s as it has stopped since then. I am sure it is just from your pap. GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due then too! I also have got to hear the heartbeat. what was your heart rate?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Heart rate was 121 . What was it for you??
  • Mine was 100 but it was at 5 w 6 d so they said that wasnt bad since the heart had just started beating within those last couple days. I heard it increases every 48 hours, and i definately feel more pregnant now than i did then.
  • That's awesome!! Congrats. Can't wait to hear how your pregnancy goes since we have same due date.
  • imagejanemarilyn87:
    That's awesome!! Congrats. Can't wait to hear how your pregnancy goes since we have same due date.

likewise :) keep me updated on the little bean  

• It's normal. I was warned I may have some spotting after the PAP as well. By the way-most painful PAP smear of my life. I guess it's because the cervix is more sensitive and vascular during pregnancy but good grief! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"